The Iwaku Shipping Spree

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And as long as you watch the good series, I'll continue to notice you :D But as fast as you turn to the dark side, you'll be dead to me :(
(not the cool dark side, but the bad dark side. The side that has like Naruto and other crappy series.)
Trust me the day that happens I'll be dead to myself.

Reactions: redblood
@redblood you must be a really awful senpai if your kohai isn't down with tentacles. Get to work, you lazy slob.

@redblood you must be a really awful senpai if your kohai isn't down with tentacles. Get to work, you lazy slob.
Shh, I'm taking it one step at a time. If I just force tentacles on her, she'll run away. It's important to work your way up through weirder and weirder shit :D

Shh, I'm taking it one step at a time. If I just force tentacles on her, she'll run away. It's important to work your way up through weirder and weirder shit :D
O.O

Shh, just let it happen. Once we get to tentacles, you won't even mind. That's how corrupt the anime world will make you.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Shh, just let it happen. Once we get to tentacles, you won't even mind. That's how corrupt the anime world will make you.

.....can I watch?
Private show Raz. Only @Gwazi Magnum @Darog @Brovo and @Jorick are allowed to watch. Enjoy the show guys. Go away Raz. :D

(Darog and Brovo cause I'm in ships with them, gwazi cause he is forever alone and needs the comfort, and Jorick cause he understand what's expected of a sensei. YOU'RE NOT WORTHY RAZ.)

Private show Raz. Only @Gwazi Magnum @Darog @Brovo and @Jorick are allowed to watch. Enjoy the show guys. Go away Raz. :D

(Darog and Brovo cause I'm in ships with them, gwazi cause he is forever alone and needs the comfort, and Jorick cause he understand what's expected of a sensei. YOU'RE NOT WORTHY RAZ.)
Hey, wait, why do they get to watch?!

Status
Not open for further replies.