The Iwaku Games (WARNING: Many Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANT A REMATCH! D:

That was awesome, I think the only shitty part is you could dream yourself to death? XD

I'm a little disappointed in coming so close but not winning. But overall a very respectable result :)

Congratulations to @Lea !

And I would love to see a second Iwaku Games, and participate again!

My ghost came back for vengeance and I placed TWICE.

I'll now be taking the next few weeks to gather feedback, what people liked, didn't like, if they're interested in a second and if so what should be added/removed.

I didn't like being the biggest loser of all. I demand a chance to redeem myself.

The next one could be vastly improved by having my delightful presence in the games for way longer.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Let's hope this time I don't actually die from a nightmare again...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Ok, I'll probably make sign ups for round 2 once it hits 2016. :3

Reactions: Mari
Just don't include me then this time. :ferret:

D: But Brovo! Must not the ferret God prove his worth?
Nah, no, not really. I was brought in without being asked the first time and didn't really enjoy it all that much. It was amusing the first time, but I wouldn't find it amusing to get pinged constantly the second, third, or fourth time. So nah. Leave me out. :ferret:

I was brought in without being asked the first time
Speaking of this.
I'm likely auto-signing up everyone who signed up for the last game.
(So if someone volunteered last time and isn't up for round 2, voice so before hand. I'll make another notice of this on the new thread).

Those who were drafted this time due to spots being left open will be taken off though for new people to volunteer.
And then if we still have draft slots left... Then I will be drafting people among those who didn't explicitly state no.

If we fill up on slots, and more volunteers come in...
Then I'll be making the rounds on past volunteers to see whose willing for a round 2 and so on.

Well depiste axel being a butt and signing me up only to win the butt. It was fun and I would definitely do it again

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.