The Iwaku Games (WARNING: Many Pictures)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
District 8 has one casualty though...

@Dervish you will be avenged! :)
Murder some of these jerks for me with extreme prejudice.

I'll just show up when you need me, Jedi-ghost style.

Or a Boo.

...Totally a Boo.

latest

You can only take Cromartie's resources and kindness for granted so often before he snaps and joins a lynch mob

I wanna be in this; female (?)

Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
This was a very lively day. :3

Also, sorry for the late update.
I had some things come up IRL.

Last edited:
Sorry, but it has already started... maybe there is a way to add one more, but it's @Gen. Gwazi Senpai who is running this :)
Woops sorry. I don't catch up on this thread (or even what I post) until I update the OP.

Sadly @WhisperingWillows this current roster is already locked in.
If I alter anyone it will count as a new one with very different results.

I'll make a note for next game though if this get's popular enough for me to do so.

Redblood begs for Sen to kill her. She refuses, keepingRedblood alive.
The Returner begs for Redblood to kill her. She refuses, keeping The Returner alive.

I don't get to die! No one gets to die D: REVENGE! MOHAHHAHHA
-Logic-

• Love
Reactions: Lea
I just realized you made me male @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Ah well. I probably make a better male than female anyway xD

@redblood you didn't even do me that one favour! One simple slit of a throat! WHY?????? *flails with insanity*

@redblood you didn't even do me that one favour! One simple slit of a throat! WHY?????? *flails with insanity*
BECAUSE I NEED YOU ALIVE TO BE MY DEMON LORD AND EMO VAMPIRE! DON'T TRY TO ESCAPE BY DYING ON ME D:

So far this is one of my highest records in a Hunger Games simulator.
But then again, I did include Calvin Coolidge in my previous playthroughs, so that explains my mortality rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.