The Island OOC and Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
  • Thank You
Reactions: Pysren
Sorry, but I don't think I will be joining, I'll let you open a full red-star thread!
But imma totally follow the story <3

I was pretty sure this was already mix starred. :0

Reactions: Pysren
Sorry, but I don't think I will be joining, I'll let you open a full red-star thread!
But imma totally follow the story <3
Oh okay. D: But uh...If I put it in the red star bedroom you wouldn't be able to see anything. T.T

@Greenie @Alexstrasza @PlastixRoyalty @T E R R O R @Spectre of the Fade @JadedWaifu

What are you guys' opinion on this? Should I move this to the red star bedroom or keep it open to all? If it becomes red star only, then it opens the rp up to a lot more gore, the level of sexy stuff will still be kinda low cause of the minor aged characters etc.

Reactions: Greenie
Hm, I'd rather keep it out of the bedroom. I won't be doing any mature (aka sexy) rping anyway, anytime that sort of thing comes up it's fade to black. So either way, it's the same for me, but because of blue star members who may want to join or read, I say keep it mixed. ^_^

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I had gotten no alerts for this ;-;

Unless you check the first alert, no other alerts show up. It confused the heck out of me when I first came her.

I'm ok with it bei completely red star, maybe that's just cause I'm a red star xD sorry I've been silent. I probably won't be on much his week either I just got to New York ~

Don't matter to me. But since you probably want a definitive answer... keep it mixed :D

I am cool either way. I go both ways XD.

I got no alerts for this either! But um. Either way. Depends on how dark the role-play might get, I suppose.

Sorry for the silence from me guys! It's midterm week so I'm busy T.T. I should be posting by Saturday though, if not sooner!

I got no alerts for this either! But um. Either way. Depends on how dark the role-play might get, I suppose.
In response to how dark the rp will get, welll: There will be some graphic depictions of death and injury but that's about it!

Reactions: Greenie
In response to how dark the rp will get, welll: There will be some graphic depictions of death and injury but that's about it!
Then there isn't much reason to move it or make it solid red star, I'd say.

Sorry for the silence from me guys! It's midterm week so I'm busy T.T. I should be posting by Saturday though, if not sooner!

Much excitement. Such Wow. :D

I'm not sure if this is still active or anything, but regardless, I think I'll have to drop this roleplay. My father passed away this morning and I'm not sure how much time/inclination I'm going to have for anything roleplay related in the next few weeks, so. Yeah. Sorry, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.