The Island OOC and Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, crap, sorry. Issue 1 makes perfect sense and I adjusted accordingly. I also fixed issue 2 and added a bit more to his bio; that was an error on my part. Is there anything else I should fix?
Thanks for fixing the stuff! You're accepted!

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
  • Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Hey guys! Sooo how are things? Everyone doing good?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I'm doing alright, thanks. ^_^ How about yourself?

I feel bad since I said I would get my guy up today. But he'll be up by next week, sorry.

I was telling my friend just today that math needs to be burned but... Well I guess it is useful! :P
No no, you were right. Math needs to be burned to the ground and left for dead. -__-

No no, you were right. Math needs to be burned to the ground and left for dead. -__-
Thank goodness someone agrees :P

I was checking over the others chars :3 It will be fun to see how everyone interacts with each other.

I'm good. c: Watching a friend play Dark Souls II and dealing with the secondhand embarrassment that causes.

:3 feeling my baby move with glee

Reactions: JadedWaifu
Yes I am n_n
Lol I only just saw your sig ^_^' Was mobile earlier.

BUT congratulations! That is amazing! Best of wishes and I hope all goes well! <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Pysren
Thank goodness someone agrees :P

I was checking over the others chars :3 It will be fun to see how everyone interacts with each other.
Yup, I'm looking forward to all the craziness!

I'm good. c: Watching a friend play Dark Souls II and dealing with the secondhand embarrassment that causes.
I'm not familiar with Dark Souls O.O I assume it's a fantasy game involving demons though. (Am I right? :D)

:3 feeling my baby move with glee
Lol I only just saw your sig ^_^' Was mobile earlier.

BUT congratulations! That is amazing! Best of wishes and I hope all goes well! <3
OMG I just saw your sig too, congratulations! :D Do you know the gender or you want it to be a surprise? :>

Reactions: Pysren
Yup, I'm looking forward to all the craziness!

I'm not familiar with Dark Souls O.O I assume it's a fantasy game involving demons though. (Am I right? :D)

OMG I just saw your sig too, congratulations! :D Do you know the gender or you want it to be a surprise? :>
It's a girl! :D Let the pains of raising one begin! lol

• Love
Pretty much? The lore is difficult to understand or even get ahold of but there's a lot of fighting evil things like golems and zombies and such, so... The big deal with Dark Souls is that it is haaaaard. My boyfriend's advice to my friend as she played was to die efficiently.

@Alexstrasza Oh my goodness, congrats! Best of luck with her~ c: Do you have a name picked out?

Pretty much? The lore is difficult to understand or even get ahold of but there's a lot of fighting evil things like golems and zombies and such, so... The big deal with Dark Souls is that it is haaaaard. My boyfriend's advice to my friend as she played was to die efficiently.

@Alexstrasza Oh my goodness, congrats! Best of luck with her~ c: Do you have a name picked out?
Yes I do! :D Xena... like the character Lucy Lawless played in this 90s and early 2000s... I love Xena warrior princess, plus it sounds like such a pretty greek name.

Yes I do! :D Xena... like the character Lucy Lawless played in this 90s and early 2000s... I love Xena warrior princess, plus it sounds like such a pretty greek name.
That's adorable! Nerdy and beautiful. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.