The Island Game

3 pounds of road-kill. At least I'm not left with a shitty aftertaste

would you rather have a temple dedicated to Tzeentch or Slaanesh?

Tzeentech cause it sounds cooler and I have no clue who either are!

Corvus after drinking 3 red bulls in rapid succession or Rory with a shotgun and a taste for human blood?

I might as well explore...getting lost isn't as much of an issue when you have all the time in the world.

If you were stuck on a stranded Island would you rather have a dick-girl or a vagina-man to keep you company?

Dick girl, she'd understand my feelin's

An unlimited supply of frozen snickers bars or a rapid TK plushie?

Snickers bars. Because they are awesomeness.

A laptop with a fully charged battery or any book of your choice.

Any book of my choice. Once the battery runs out, you're DOOMED. And plus, you don't know if it has Internet access or not. ^^
If you were stuck on an island, would you rather have...pen and paper, or a voice recorder?

Pen and Paper, go doodling!

How's about... Ready supply of food, or a Ready supply of Porg?

I'd go with Porg... so I can continuously slam my mandible into his cup of tea.

Tom Cruise, or Boxxy? (And I mean.... Boxxy)

I don't know who Boxxxy is, so I'll pick Tom Cruise-I can watch him freak out about how his money's of no use to him anymore. >:D

A full-grown black bear, or a sizeable group of overgrown possums?

Eeeesh.....Feral, because I've heard of him.
Strawberry or grape?

AA's for all of my video gaming needs! Even if there aren't video games around, I will cuddle them!
Vanilla pudding or strawberry cheesecake Jello?

Strawberry cheesecake Jello, cuz you can at least pretend you died to any wild animals.

Peanut Butter or Jelly

It depends on the flavor of jelly. If it's grape, I'll take the peanut butter. If it's strawberry, I'll take the jelly.

Tangerine or satsuma?

Tangerine it is theoretically larger.

Balls to the walls or Hell's bells?

Balls to the wall...I don't know why

A j-rock band that has unlimited food, electricity and internet but won't share with you but will play music for you, OR a slightly unknown j-pop star with a little food, no electricity or internet but will share what she has and won't sing for you unless you're asleep?

The first one cuz I could kill them and steal their food.

Polar Bear or Penguin.

Polar Bear, because it'd be more like having my dog, except bigger, white, and vicious. o_O
Freezing pelting rain, or burning sun?

In the Rain cuz I can have some frsh water that way.

Island with Volcano or Without Volcano