Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Rules: The person before you posts the query "If you were stuck on a stranded Island would you rather have a..."

(Of course after this it's just ______ or ______ )

You respond with what you'd pick (And add a reason why if you want) and then you give the next person two options!

So:

A rabid panda that will only leave you alone as long as you're picking coconuts for it OR Diana after three hours of trying to fix the forums unsuccessfully?

I'd take Diana because the rage is mutual and we can both spend time yelling at the coconut trees and feeling smug as we do so.

TK handcuffed to your ankle.

OR

Khang handcuffed to your wrist.

I'd go with TK handcuffed to my ankle.

Techno music, or metal music?

METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Archetype or Nurse Wanda

Pedophile! I'm old enough to not worry!

A coconut that only sings showtunes from Chicago, Cats, The Chorus Line, Rent, and Phantom of the Opera

or

An angry thirteen year old that constantly complains about something

I'd go with the Coconut. At least sometimes I'd be able to sing with it.

A jukebox that can't play anything on the radio, or a computer with no internet access?

Jukebox.

Since that still technically leaves all the instrumental OSTs in the world at my disposal. I think.

Jar Jar Binks?

OR

Bella Swan?

Jar jar, good emergency rations.

2 way radio, or an island tiki bar

An Island Tiki Bar, at least it has alcohol

a never ending supply of light beer, or an angry koala.

An angry koala. I could kill it for the food, that, and I'm not old enough to drink o.o;.

A rowboat or a sail boat?

Sail Boat, I'm too lazy to row

Am or FM radio.

FM Radio! That has popular music stations.

A jar of extra chunky peanut butter?

or

Courtney Love's purse?

Peaunut butter, because it tastes way better and doesn't smell of booze and regret.

Kurt Vonnegut

or

Oscar Wilde?

The goth kid....

<<

>>

ITS A FETISH OK? Or if its a dude I can throw coconuts at him.

A DVD or a DVD player?

A DVD player. I could at least amuse myself my trying to find a way to take it a part and put it back together.

Indian Jones or Rick O'Conell of The Mummy?

Rick O'Connell, at least he wasn't a boring ass professor.

I dunno, Baneblade or Stormlord?

Baneblade. Because I don't want to be stranded in the middle of a stormy isolated island.

If you were stuck on a stranded Island would you rather have a... fruit salad or a potato salad?

Potato. I don't do fruit.

If you are stuck on that crummy island, would you rather have a blowjob by Jessica Alba or a row boat to sail home?