The Island Game

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zypher, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Rules: The person before you posts the query "If you were stuck on a stranded Island would you rather have a..."

(Of course after this it's just ______ or ______ )

You respond with what you'd pick (And add a reason why if you want) and then you give the next person two options!

So:

A rabid panda that will only leave you alone as long as you're picking coconuts for it OR Diana after three hours of trying to fix the forums unsuccessfully?

2. I'd take Diana because the rage is mutual and we can both spend time yelling at the coconut trees and feeling smug as we do so.

TK handcuffed to your ankle.

OR

Khang handcuffed to your wrist.

3. I'd go with TK handcuffed to my ankle.

Techno music, or metal music?

4. METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Archetype or Nurse Wanda

5. :/ Nurse Wanda

Cougar, or Pedophile?

6. Pedophile! I'm old enough to not worry!

A coconut that only sings showtunes from Chicago, Cats, The Chorus Line, Rent, and Phantom of the Opera

or

An angry thirteen year old that constantly complains about something

7. Belle

She shyly raised her hand "Well actually it was sort of a combination of John and mines judgement."

Blair

She shook her head and kissed him back "Its fine. It's better that you came than not at all." She gestured for him to come in. She closed the door behind him "Its been calm here. No surprises or anything."

8. Jukebox.

Since that still technically leaves all the instrumental OSTs in the world at my disposal. I think.

Jar Jar Binks?

OR

Bella Swan?

9. Jar jar, good emergency rations.

2 way radio, or an island tiki bar

10. An Island Tiki Bar, at least it has alcohol

a never ending supply of light beer, or an angry koala.

11. An angry koala. I could kill it for the food, that, and I'm not old enough to drink o.o;.

A rowboat or a sail boat?

12. Sail Boat, I'm too lazy to row

Am or FM radio.

13. FM Radio! That has popular music stations.

A jar of extra chunky peanut butter?

or

Courtney Love's purse?

14. Jason

"Yeah, we are, we just need to find it first." He lead her around the corner and felt his powers coming back. He told them the wrong calculations. In 3 minutes, his powers would be back and he could get them out of there.

John

"He's not the only one of us who has killed, you know that as well as I do.

Ray

"I'd prefer if they didn't."

(I was so tempted to have him be like, "I'd prefer if the Hunter didn't break through your window while we are making out, ya know?")

15. Oscar Wilde.

A new-age hippie, or a goth kid?

16. The goth kid....

<<

>>

ITS A FETISH OK? Or if its a dude I can throw coconuts at him.

A DVD or a DVD player?

17. A DVD player. I could at least amuse myself my trying to find a way to take it a part and put it back together.

Indian Jones or Rick O'Conell of The Mummy?

18. Rick O'Connell, at least he wasn't a boring ass professor.

I dunno, Baneblade or Stormlord?

19. "I'll have to try it." Astaroth sat on the bed.

20. Helen

I swallow the lump forming in my throat. I can tell Demi is freaked out, really freaked out, and I see that Nellie appears to be somewhat on edge as well. I suppose when you put the two abnormals whose abilities have to do with biological systems, you get some weird combinations. I just pray there aren't any muscle or flesh manipulators. Oh, God, that sounds so gross. I grimace inwardly at the idea.

"I-it seemed a little weird." I peek over to Cyrus and Nellie, and I notice Cyrus has calmed down as Nellie is consoling him and most likely informing him that she was alright. He seems to believe the comfort and I notice that he has allowed his body to relax. He adjusts his glasses and smiles down at her gently, again the same unconditional sparkle in his eyes lighting up.

Oh goodness, just freaking admit it you two already, goodness gracious, I've been waiting weeks for those two to admit their feelings. Just do it already!

I realize how much my thinking has changed today and it nearly makes me laugh to myself. It is sort of funny now that I think about it, I've sworn a lot today, gotten beat up and beat up someone in return, I've accepted the fact that one of my closest friends has a huge crush on me, I've made friends with someone I was terrified with, and now...well, now I want to pressure my friends into admitting their emotions. Not to mention comforting that said friend who horrified me. Today feels like one of those shows my brothers would watch with me when I was sick and delirious, what was it, Twin Peaks? Twilight Zone? Both sound right.

Concern does grow within me as Nellie approaches Demi and tries to explain what she thought happened. Apparently my idea of combinations wasn't too farfetched. That's...bizarre. That is truly bizarre. But I suppose it makes sense. Horrifying and bizarre, but it makes sense...

I can already see on Demi's face that she is even more freaked out, and I realize, she is truly afraid of Nellie. Most likely because of the bloody incident this morning, but I was the one who almost made her suffocate. So why didn't she fear me like she feared Nellie? Nellie was kind and protective, a good person when she wasn't...well, angry I suppose. I suppose I am the same way.

"W-wait, D-demi..." I call out as she walks off and I go to race after her. I think I hear Cyrus try to call me back but I decide to follow after her anyway. She's been through enough today, and I know she just needs someone to help her through it. Surely, no one should be alone with shit hits the fan. I know.