'The Incredibles' rp anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually holding the female slot for Mippu Since I assumed her character was female.
Mippu did you want the character to be male or female? Also I f you want that to be his/her power then that's fine but there will be some fighting in this rp so I'm not sure how well it will do her during those parts ;^_^

@AHeartlessNobody I was thinking of changing it up and having a male villan and female hero

I was actually holding the female slot for Mippu Since I assumed her character was female.
Mippu did you want the character to be male or female? Also I f you want that to be his/her power then that's fine but there will be some fighting in this rp so I'm not sure how well it will do her during those parts ;^_^
Aww thanks! I'll go with female. Which do you think is a better combat ability: copying (so she's nullifying/magnifying/copying with skin contact) or awesome weaponry/gadget skills (so she's all around support)?

Are there any male villain roles open?
Yes there are. I'll reserve you a role.

Sure. I'll put your name down for him.

Aww thanks! I'll go with female. Which do you think is a better combat ability: copying (so she's nullifying/magnifying/copying with skin contact) or awesome weaponry/gadget skills (so she's all around support)?
Hmmm, I kinda like the nullifying/magnifying/copying one.

I was thinking of changing it up and having a male villan and female hero
Its cool. I'll change it so you can have both :)

I should probably get an OOC up but I still haven't really thought of a good plot to really bring all these characters together. That was kind of why I made this thread so we could discuss it all together as a group ;^_^ So, anyone got any ideas to through out there?

That happens to me all the time! So don't worry about it. Fortunately I have some plot ideas strictly for The Incredibles fandom (I was going to do a 1x1 with a partner but it fell through) if you're interested in hearing them. They're not amazing little plot bunnies but, if anything, we can maybe get ideas off them?

Sure through them out and we can see if we can do anything with them.

• The Supers are back, the law forcing them rescinded;go back to fighting crime like before
  • Evil villain releases gas to make adult supers lose control and act as there alter egos, forgetting the no supers law.
  • The Incredibles grow popular in the area become the top supers something goes wrong and they become villains(not sure how this would work with since Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack are up for grabs)

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Hmmm, what about something where the new villains (and maybe one or both of the neutrals) are basically terrorizing the city and Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack (possibly called just Jack now? idk lol) have to find where these villains are hiding out and put a stop to them. Only, Jack-Jack is the one to find them and they possibly talk him into joining them? I figure that will throw in some family drama and such along with some story. What do you all think?

I like that idea but maybe we integrate it his everyday life like Jack Jacks best friend since preschool finds out he's a super then starts molding him slowly into a villain later revealing that the friend was a villain all along.

I like that idea but maybe we integrate it his everyday life like Jack Jacks best friend since preschool finds out he's a super then starts molding him slowly into a villain later revealing that the friend was a villain all along.
That would be a good idea except that his family would likely see that and put a stop to it pretty quick. I was thinking more of Jack-Jack getting tired of living in the shadow of the 'Incredible' name and so decides/gets talked into joining the villains. Lol, this would be easier to dicuss if we had someone playing Jack-Jack XD

That would be a good idea except that his family would likely see that and put a stop to it pretty quick. I was thinking more of Jack-Jack getting tired of living in the shadow of the 'Incredible' name and so decides/gets talked into joining the villains. Lol, this would be easier to dicuss if we had someone playing Jack-Jack XD
I thought he was taken if needed I can do it

I thought he was taken if needed I can do it
He wasn't taken. XD You don't have to if you don't want to. It's all up to you really.

In that case I'd prefer to stay the villain, I'll work on a cs when I get to my laptop

Hmmm, what about something where the new villains (and maybe one or both of the neutrals) are basically terrorizing the city and Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack (possibly called just Jack now? idk lol) have to find where these villains are hiding out and put a stop to them. Only, Jack-Jack is the one to find them and they possibly talk him into joining them? I figure that will throw in some family drama and such along with some story. What do you all think?
that sounds alright since Jack doesn't really know how to be a hero he'll be having some emotional decisions to make

That and Jack's powers also borderline on what can be considered villainous powers

So, Jack being the key to the plot, he'd probably start out not wanting to play hero anymore(?), the responsibility of it taking a toll on him somehow and the expectation he has to live up to as an "Incredible". Looks like his powers are emotion-based too so the villains can take over him nicely. What if it was Frozone's kid that influenced him? No one's playing that yet though but I thought since Jack's still essentially a kid, it would take a peer from a familiar environment to steer him away from what his parents are raising him to be. But then again, what is the motive of the villains? Why would they need to corrupt Jack? Or is that their goal:corrupting kids of supers/kids who are supers? Alternately, what if the villains are anti-supers in general (the movie having given basis as to why people would hate supers) or anti-normal (and would launch chemical warfare to possibly alter human DNA or something)?

Or what if Violet is organizing some kind of Supers organization to counteract the villains or something? And they become something like...armed pacifists.

edit:
Oh and I think my character would qualify as Hero (female)? But if they were to have a base, I'd like my character to be the one who owns it if possible :') She'll be holed up in it most of the time too.
And I'd like to add a male hero who uses his voice as power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, Mippu, your ideas gave me one as well. What if these 'anti-supers' you speak of are every day humans who the villains work under. Like they are planning on getting the villains to rid the world of the supers (make it easier on them because then they don't have to do the dirty work) then secretly plan to get rid of the teens they used to do this?If that makes sense? Im running on just a few hours of sleep so it might not XD

I also like the idea of having Frozone's kid in this as well, so if anyone wants to take him/her as a character I'll give them a free pass to make them and add them in as a villain or neutural and such. Or even as a hero is the kid is working undercover for the supers trying to get at the villains secrets. Just depends on whoever wants to play him/her (of course since that was Mippu's idea she would get first dibs, but if she doesn't want that character than someone else could take him/her).

Status
Not open for further replies.