'The Incredibles' rp anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that idea too! Like a big corporation that has a CEO that hates supers and such and basis his whole empire on that

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I like that idea too! Like a big corporation that has a CEO that hates supers and such and basis his whole empire on that
Exactly! And the villains and neutrals (if the neutrals decide to help the villains instead of the heroes) have no idea they are being used.

Alright, so now we just need a Jack Jack. If no one claims him in the next day or two I'll go ahead and put up the ooc for CSs and such.

I keep forgetting that this is just an Interest Check! :3

I really want to have a male hero in and I can't quite conceptualize how to play Frozone's kid. Maybe if you put up OOC/Sign-Ups then people will take Frozone Jr. and Jack.

So, rich damn neutrals puppeting the villains in order to get rid of all supers in general! In the end, supers and villains join forces and kick some butt, but it isn't that simple of course. They'll have to consider the repercussions of their actions.

True I mean they can't just go attacking "helpless" humans

I really want to have a male hero in and I can't quite conceptualize how to play Frozone's kid. Maybe if you put up OOC/Sign-Ups then people will take Frozone Jr. and Jack.

So, rich damn neutrals puppeting the villains in order to get rid of all supers in general! In the end, supers and villains join forces and kick some butt, but it isn't that simple of course. They'll have to consider the repercussions of their actions.
Actually it wouldn't be neutrals puppeting them. Neutrals are just supers that are neither villains or heroes. They just choose which side will benefit them best for their interests at the times. Meaning they'll team switch to make it easy on themselves/to get what they want. Its the humans that are puppeting them XD

I'll get the OOC up soon.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Could I join as a Anti-Hero? (That's a hero who has no problem with killing, for those of you who don't know.) If no, then can I join as a regular hero?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be okay with an Anti-hero, so long as it doesn't cross into the hero possibly being villain like. It's a very thing boundary, but if you think you can handle that, then I say go for it. Though, your character will have to be male as thats the only opening we have right now for OCs.

Yeah that's okay. I plan on him being like a Batman character, or does he have to have a power?

For the plot we're planning on doing, he does kind of have to have a power. If you read above to what we've been discussing, the plot of the rp will be that there is a organization of humans trying to get rid of people with super powers, so in order for this work, your character would have to have powers of some kind XD

Status
Not open for further replies.