The High School Life of Macie M. Lightfoot...

Anthony blushes even brighter "i understand that but your engaged and i really don't want to get in the way but...i think you need to talk to Ridge about your feelings towards me or maybe your friends but i don't want to ruin anything that is going on between you two" he says and frowns "but i'll wait for you" he smiles and his eyes water he wipes his eyes as he tries not to feel sad by covering it with a smile.

Macie didn't know what to do. She could only ask before anything else. She needed to know his feelings towards her. She knew that from all the emotions she'd felt... All she had gone through along that day... it was leading her to a place that she would need to answer to.

oDgYD6DZ.jpg

Macie: I should go to them... but before i do... i must ask... What are your feelings toward me? Do you... Love me? I don't want to lose him... But... i don't want to lose you either. What do you feel towards me?

@Dark Raven

Anthony nods he holds her hand "i do love you i fell in love with you when i first saw you ad i didn't care that you are famous" he smiles an d looks into her eyes "but i don't want your fiance to get upset do you think he'll understand?" he asks and frowns.

Anthony nods he holds her hand "i do love you i fell in love with you when i first saw you ad i didn't care that you are famous" he smiles an d looks into her eyes "but i don't want your fiance to get upset do you think he'll understand?" he asks and frowns.

Macie: i don't know. I don't want to hurt him, Anthony. I Love him. I really love him and he's my love... my future husband... or that's what i'd be wishing for. However... I don't know if i feel the way i normally had for him. I don't want to break his heart. It'd be too hurtful. *Suddenly Sobbing in sadness; not knowing what to do*

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (40).png
Macie: *Sobbing* What'll i do? I can't hurt Ridge. I can't hurt him. He's the one that loved me for me when no one else would. He didn't care about the fact that i was this loser before... he loved me for who i was. Not who i wasn't. I can't bare to just break up with him... But how can i stay with him and string him along if i happen to not feel the same for him anymore... And feel for him most. Since i met you... I felt that tender love. That love which felt so right. But lovely more. It's so confusing... What am i to do?

She was really broken about it... She wanted Anthony and wanted to be with him... But was tied to Ridge. She had a choice and as it was... what was she to do... without it hurting the one that sought to one day soon be wed to her and love her true as she was entitled. What was it that she could have done? Where was she to turn?

@Dark Raven

Anthony sighs "why don't you stay with Ridge i'll eventually find someone to love" he says and hugs her "i can tell how much you love him and i don't want to end that Ridge needs you and you need Ridge" he smiles "so be with him...i think i gonna go now i'm sorry Macie " he says and bows to her then walks down the hallway.

Anthony sighs "why don't you stay with Ridge i'll eventually find someone to love" he says and hugs her "i can tell how much you love him and i don't want to end that Ridge needs you and you need Ridge" he smiles "so be with him...i think i gonna go now i'm sorry Macie " he says and bows to her then walks down the hallway.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (37).png
Macie cried as she knew that she may have lost the chance at new love. She wanted Ridge... Loved him and now... also loved Anthony. She watched as he walked away and it was then that she felt a sad song in her heart coming strong...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (53).png
Macie: *Singing out in heartbreak* "I've sure enjoyed the rain, but I'm looking forward to the sun
You have to feel the pain when you lose the love you gave someone
I thought by now that time would take away these lonely tears
I hope you're fine all alone, where do I go from here
'Cause

Without you I'm not okay
And without you I've lost my way
My heart's stuck in second place, ooh
Without you
Well, I never thought I'd be lying here without you by my side
It seems unreal to me that the life you promised was a lie
You made it look so easy making love into memories
I guess you got what you wanted, but what about me, 'cause
Without you I'm not okay
Without you
Somebody tell my head, to try to tell my heart
That I'm better off without you
'Cause baby I can't live
Without you I'm not okay
Without you, without you"

Macie broke down in tears and with the heart feeling the pain of heartbreak, She ran off to the girls restroom and just got into a stall and sat in a corner... Crying her eyes out. She felt so torn over whether she would stick with her love Ridge... or choose Anthony. But now since she saw him bow out... She only had Ridge... But in her heart... something about her feelings changed. She was falling out of love with him and it was scaring her immensely.

@Dark Raven

Anthony sits on the floor at the end of the hallway and silently cries as he hides his face 'it's okay Anthony just give her some time we know you still love her it's just the first time you've ever loved someone' Anthony hears Alex say in his head.

Anthony nods and wipes his tears away and calms himself down.

Anthony sits on the floor at the end of the hallway and silently cries as he hides his face 'it's okay Anthony just give her some time we know you still love her it's just the first time you've ever loved someone' Anthony hears Alex say in his head.

Anthony nods and wipes his tears away and calms himself down.

Macie cried and as she cried... she thought about what to do about the dilemma. She didn't think that it'd be so easy... but she got out her phone and barely started to look for her fiance's # when she suddenly got a call from Macie T. Her Goth friend. She informed Macie about what she saw... She was told of Ridge being spotted with another girl. A Teenage girl
tumblr_oohh23mFOQ1v8s60zo5_500.png
Named: Wendy Alderman. It broke Macie's heart to hear this... and knew that from what she was told... It could only mean one thing... That the love between her and Ridge was never solid as it was meant to always be.

giphy.gif

Macie: *Brokenhearted and suddenly furious* That is so unfair. Ridge was supposed to be mine. Not that girl's. That conniving little man stealer. He went right for her too... The nerve of him. He and I were supposed to be married this Christmas. I can't believe this. This Stinks. The outrage... The rotten disgrace of a lover. He cheated on me. He and I had finally done the intercourse moment during the summer but kept it quiet. We were supposed to be forever... GRRRRRR!

Macie was crushed. But that was when she looked at her ring that she had for engagement and sneered. She pulled it off and went to go find her goth friend and told her what she thought about the cheater. She even gave over the Ring.

Macie: *Looking at Macie T.* Take this ring. You might need one to give to Leonetta when you decide to propose to her... But keep it. or give it to Ridge and Slap him in the face hard. Tell him it's from me. Tell him that Lightfoot and him are over. He wants to see another girl and kiss all over her. Like that... He can stay with her. I'm done.

Macie T.: You got it. I am sorry that i had to tell you that bad upsetting news. But... you had the right to know. It would have been better you know now and break from that... than to not know and end up being publicly humiliated in front of everyone on your supposed Wedding Day which isn't gonna happen now.

Macie: It's fine. I guess that i am one who's not meant to have a happily ever after. No big deal. I'll just remain alone without a love in my life. I'm destined to be alone. So... i may as well just get use to it. Thanks for telling me. You're a great friend.

Macie then walked off and since her heart was broken... she didn't care if she was pure anymore. She walked back inside the school and just walked around in a numb nature.

@Dark Raven

Anthony stays sitting in the corner at the end of the hallway he calls his parents while crying "hi mom....could you come pick me up?".

Marina answer her phone when she that's it Anthony "hey sweetie what's wrong" she hears him crying and becomes concerned "yeah I'll come pick you up but it'll be a while about 15 minutes can you wait that long?" she asks.

Anthony runs his hand through his hair "yeah I'll be fine until then i just thought that i finally found love but i guess it wasn't true because she's engaged and i didn't want to ruin that so i told her to stay with her fiance" he says and chuckles "but i still love her" he frowns.

Marina smiles "I'm happy for honey maybe she'll come back to you and you can tell her because not all relationships work out" she says and hear Anthony sighs "cheer sweetie I'll be there soon love you" she hears Anthony say "love you to" then they both hang up.

Anthony stays sitting in the corner at the end of the hallway he calls his parents while crying "hi mom....could you come pick me up?".

Marina answer her phone when she that's it Anthony "hey sweetie what's wrong" she hears him crying and becomes concerned "yeah I'll come pick you up but it'll be a while about 15 minutes can you wait that long?" she asks.

Anthony runs his hand through his hair "yeah I'll be fine until then i just thought that i finally found love but i guess it wasn't true because she's engaged and i didn't want to ruin that so i told her to stay with her fiance" he says and chuckles "but i still love her" he frowns.

Marina smiles "I'm happy for honey maybe she'll come back to you and you can tell her because not all relationships work out" she says and hear Anthony sighs "cheer sweetie I'll be there soon love you" she hears Anthony say "love you to" then they both hang up.

Macie by that time... was making her way down the hall and she was looking for a place to just scream in annoyance and frustration. She hurt and wanted to just let it out. She found in that same day... a new friend... several new friends. A Possible second love only to have lost him because she was engaged... then get a call exposing that her fiance was a cheater and she breaking off the engagement and ridding of the ring. Then becoming single due to being cheated on. She had a very busy emotional day thus far...

tumblr_oatxe22Pgh1ssnf1qo3_400.gif

Macie: *Upset and wanting to crumble in the middle of the hall and just die right there* I have nobody to love. I'm worthless. I'm just an unloved girl... one who will be taken to a certain point only to be hurt. Who was i kidding anyway? Who'd want to love a girl like me. Whether i am the 4-eyed nasally sounding girl or this... Celebrity... i'm still a loser. What made me think that i'd ever find true love and keep it... and it being eternal? Who was i playing anyway? I'm nothing.

She walked in a sense that felt like she was pretty dead. Her heart hurt and it was throbbing... What was she to do?

@Dark Raven

Anthony hears walking coming towards him he stands up slowly and keeps looking at the floor he forces himself to look up at who is coming and frowns when he sees that it's Macie he looks at her face 'she looks upset i wonder what happened?' he thinks and continues to watch her but doesn't say anything he grips his phone tightly and sighs through gritted teeth he steps forward "Macie I'm sorry for what i said i shouldn't have gave up like that knowing it would hurt you and i....i'm so sorry" he says and looks away.

Anthony hears walking coming towards him he stands up slowly and keeps looking at the floor he forces himself to look up at who is coming and frowns when he sees that it's Macie he looks at her face 'she looks upset i wonder what happened?' he thinks and continues to watch her but doesn't say anything he grips his phone tightly and sighs through gritted teeth he steps forward "Macie I'm sorry for what i said i shouldn't have gave up like that knowing it would hurt you and i....i'm so sorry" he says and looks away.

Macie looked at Anthony as she saw that he was there... Looking right at her. Apologizing for what he said moments ago. But Sorry? Sorry for what? she wondered as she now felt empty and unloved. She just called off the engagement with her supposed fiance. Not officially though... but she was done with him. Her love was exposed as a cheater.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (41).png
Macie: *Sobbing* I'm broken. Okay? I can't have you... and i now am single... I broke off the engagement with my Fiance. Not officially. I just gave my ring to Macie T. To give back to him. I never want to see him. Again. *Crying out* How could he do this to me? *Screaming out* How could you do this me, Ridge? I loved you. I Loved you, You cheating FOOL! I wanted to be yours as you were for me... HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME?! *Crying and sobbing* I.... I.... Want my mother. I just want this pain... to stop.

She was gonna need someone for comfort. To take the pain away. She looked at Anthony and out of impulse... Cried into his arms and just cried. Cried into his arms and tried to keep from crumbling. She was feeling pain in her heart and as much as it hurt... she knew that she'd have to find some way to fortify it. However she could.

@Dark Raven

Anthony stares at Macie in shock he slowly hugs her back "im sorry that he cheated on you i would never do that to you just to let you know that i still love you it's i never been in a relationship before and that's why i told you to stay with your now Ex-fiance" he says and frowns.

Anthony stares at Macie in shock he slowly hugs her back "im sorry that he cheated on you i would never do that to you just to let you know that i still love you it's i never been in a relationship before and that's why i told you to stay with your now Ex-fiance" he says and frowns.

Macie: I know... *Sniffles and sobbing* You were just trying to do the right thing. And i know that you wanted to see that right was done. But at what cost? What cost? You were really nice to me. We bonded. I actually selfishly thought that you'd try to get with me and challenge my fiance. Because i could tell that you loved me. Really loved me. But it's no use on that now since i've got no love. My only love... that i thought was true and he was for me... he cheated on me.

Suddenly...

T.Chen Woo Lightfoot (1).png
???: *Walking down the hall; Singing*
It's a big big world
It's easy to get lost in it
You've always been my girl, oh
And I'm not ready to call it quits

We can make the sun shine in the moon light
We can make the grey clouds turn to blue skies
I know it's hard
Baby, believe me

That we can go nowhere but up
From here, my dear
Baby, we can go nowhere but up
Tell me what we've got to fear
We'll take it to the sky past the moon to the galaxy
As long as you're with me, baby
Honestly, honestly with the strength of our love
We can go nowhere but up

It's a big big world
And I'm gonna show you all of it
I'm gonna lace you with pearls, oh
From every ocean that we're swimmin' in

We can make the sun shine in the moon light
We can make the grey clouds turn to blue skies
Yeah, I know it's hard
Baby, believe me, ooh

That we can go nowhere but up
From here, my dear
We can go nowhere but up

Nowhere but up

Baby, we were underground
We're on the surface now
We're gonna make it, girl
I promise
If you believe in love
And you believe in us
We can go nowhere but up

We can go nowhere but up
From here, my dear
We can go nowhere but up

Nowhere but up
Nowhere but up
Yeah
Nowhere but up"

Macie: *Looking at Anthony* ... *Through her tears* Anthony, Do you still love me? How much do you honestly love me? Because if you still want me. Take me. Now. Or forever wish you had. I want to be with someone. Anyone who'll be just with me and love me. Not cheat... leave or betray. Ever since i had my entire life changed... i was faced with people wanting to either love... or hurt me. My now Ex-fiance... hurt me. He said he never would. That i was his whole world. But then he cheats... on me. ME! Macie Melody Lightfoot. I never did anything to make him want to do that. He just did it for no reason. Why? *Sighs* ,,, *Sobbing* I still love you. Anthony, I still love you.

???: Cousin... You should never be alone. Macie... you're too precious for this city. For the world. The people don't deserve you. All they do is try to hurt you. One main sole reason why your parents kept you sheltered and stuck in that sheltered town. Because they were scared for you. Scared that people on the outside... would just hurt you. For their own gain. It's heartbreaking to them knowing that they can never guide you... because of the guidance and with it... what you'd do. People trying to use you for something that they can get because they know you'll never fight back.

Macie: *Wanting to kiss Anthony again*

@Dark Raven

Anthony looks into Macie's eyes "yes i do love you" he says and leans in he kisses her on the lips he feels his phone vibrate and looks at it "oh i think that's my mom" he reads the message "oh....she's outside would you like to meet my mother?" he asks Macie and smiles.

Anthony looks into Macie's eyes "yes i do love you" he says and leans in he kisses her on the lips he feels his phone vibrate and looks at it "oh i think that's my mom" he reads the message "oh....she's outside would you like to meet my mother?" he asks Macie and smiles.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (194).jpg
Macie: *Wiping her tears* Okay... *trying to steady her emotions and keep from crying again* I'm sorry. *Nods* Let's go and meet them. *Sighs* I would have been in Glee club by now... should have been... but i don't think that anyone was gonna sign up today anyway... Not that i'd worry. I don't think i'm gonna do it anyway. *Looking to see a Teen close by* ...

Macie was still broken but it was when she felt the kiss on the lips that she just felt weak in the knees. She loved him. And yet her heart still clung to Ridge. Although she was training her heart to let him go. She may have been over sensitive and all... but she still had her pride. She needed to stand up for herself and therefore... she did.

Macie: Anthony... Would you like to be my singing partner? I'd like that. You're already a lovely singer. i think you'd be great. *Chuckles* I don't know... Would you like to though? *Smiles*

@Dark Raven

Anthony nods "i would love to be your singing partner" he says and smiles as he notices the teen but ignores it as he holds her hand and walks to the entrance of the school he sees a black car sitting in front and his mom standing there talking on the phone.

Anthony stops walking and turns towards Macie "my mom is super nice so don't be worried" he says and walks outside.

Anthony nods "i would love to be your singing partner" he says and smiles as he notices the teen but ignores it as he holds her hand and walks to the entrance of the school he sees a black car sitting in front and his mom standing there talking on the phone.

Anthony stops walking and turns towards Macie "my mom is super nice so don't be worried" he says and walks outside.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (145).jpg
Macie: *Nods* Okay... *Smiles* I think that i should talk to my agent and ask him if we can get you in as my singing partner. But you know... We're gonna need to give you a stage name... Something that stands out. I think that i might know the very name that might be nice for you. However... i think that first... we should speak with the others. They need to be told about what's going on.

It was then that they were outside the front of the school...

There was her cousin and her room mate out and waiting for her...

Teenage Joanna Barlow (7).jpg
Joanna: Hey Macie, What gives? Frank's been going nuts asking about you? You alright? *Not seeing Ridge* What... Where's Ridge?

Pidgetta Gerald Holmes (2).jpg
Pidgetta: Where is he? He's with another girl. He was reported to be seen with another girl. He cheated on my cousin. That ass. Macie, Don't you worry... If Ridge comes around... He's dog meat for cheating on you. I'll mangle him and make him cry uncle.

Macie: *Smiles* Thank you. But just as a favor... Go easy on him. I just want him to know that he lost me.

Macie looked at Anthony and Smiles warmly at him...

@Dark Raven

Marina sees Anthony and gets off the phone she walks over to him and hugs him "oh my sweet child are you alright?". Anthony blushes and nods "I'm fine mom no need to worry" he looks at Macie and smiles "mom i would like you to meet Macie and Macie's Cousin Pidgetta and her roommate.....Macie this is my mother Marina Kowin" he says and chuckles.

Marina sees Anthony and gets off the phone she walks over to him and hugs him "oh my sweet child are you alright?". Anthony blushes and nods "I'm fine mom no need to worry" he looks at Macie and smiles "mom i would like you to meet Macie and Macie's Cousin Pidgetta and her roommate.....Macie this is my mother Marina Kowin" he says and chuckles.

teenage-joanna-barlow-7-jpg.165706

Joanna: *Smiles* It's nice to meet you. *Seeing Frank over by the corner walking over*

pidgetta-gerald-holmes-2-jpg.165707

Pidgetta: *Nods* Hey there, Ma... Nice to meet ya! The names Pidgetta. Pidgetta Gerald Holmes. But bloodline... Lightfoot. But you can just call me Pidgetta. *Winks*

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-194-jpg.165704

Macie: *Smiles* Nice to meet you. I'm Macie. Macie Melody Lightfoot. I'm also a celeb. It's nice to meet you. *Winks*

But that was the last quiet moment to be had at that time... only because...

Yolei Lei Lightfoot (8).jpg
Yolei: *Walking over* Hey, Cous... what's up? You weren't in Glee Club... You ran out on the club. They were asking about you the whole time.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (43).jpg
Starflower: Yeah... You sure split in a hurry. You okay, Macie?

Macie: Yeah. I'm okay.

Pyong-chang Lucy Lightfoot (10).jpg
Pyong-Chang: You sure? You were not okay back in the club... We even heard your screaming in the hall... You were crying out for that boy wonder Ridge. No idea who he is... but... you were calling upon him.

Pidgetta: Don't mention him. He's a dead man walking for what he did. Ridge cheated on Macie.

Pyong-Chang: *Gasps* What?

Pidgetta: You heard me... Did i stutter? That asshole literally cheated on Macie. He and Macie were ENGAGED! They were to get married at Christmas this year. So much for that. Macie is broken because of him. So... if you see that prick... Kick his ass... then save some of his ass for me to kick. With regards from Macie and Me.

Joanna: And Me. Macie's my best friend. Anyone who screws with her... They can consider their sorry bed-sheet butts... ALPO!

Starflower: Yeowch! Temperamental much?

@Dark Raven

Anthony looks at them and then to his "how did the filming go for the show?" he asks and sees Marina sigh causing him to chuckle "it was that bad?".

Marina nods "it's just the long hours on set and reshooting the over and over i mean at least your father gets to play a doctor on his show but on mine i have to play as a police officer which is difficult" she says and looks at her phone "do you want to go home?" Anthony nods "yeah but in a few minutes Marina nods "alright I'll be waiting in the car" she looks at the girls "it was very nice to meet you all" she says and bows she then goes to the car she gets in and waits.