The High School Life of Macie M. Lightfoot...

Anthony looks at her "they have a pretzel pizza?" he asks and frowns "i would like to try that" he says he looks at all the people 'there's a lot if people here' he thinks as he becomes a bit nervous.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (136).jpg
Macie: Yeah... They do. I heard that they did...Why? *Stops and pauses* You mean that... you didn't know?

Macie suddenly felt rather embarrassed over saying it. But it was a moment later that they sat down and had some pizza. It was a 16 inch pizza and each bite looked savory to the very last taste...

Macie: *Thinking* I was thinking... Anthony... if i am able to set it up with my Agent... How would you like to be on tour with me... when it comes time for me to go on another tour?

@Dark Raven

Anthony nods "sure I'd love tour with you we'll be able to get to know each other even more" he says and looks at the pizza "ooooh it looks so good i never knew about a pizza that looked like this" he picks up and takes a bite "it taste really good".

Anthony nods "sure I'd love tour with you we'll be able to get to know each other even more" he says and looks at the pizza "ooooh it looks so good i never knew about a pizza that looked like this" he picks up and takes a bite "it taste really good".

Macie had then already sent a text over to her agent. But had to send it again as the first one didn't go through. Strange... but that was fixed. It was fixed. Macie smiled and started to eat some Pizza too. She was happy that the date was happening and that it was peaceful. However as she ate her slice... she thought about something that came over her. She was thinking about going on tour again later in the week. But she'd have to speak with her agent in order to get that going.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (246).jpg
Macie: *Smiles* I'm so glad that we're together. I love it. And as for the tour... The Tour will happen once things get set up for it. This actually is my first time that i had a date that was here. Usually it would be at other places. But that was with that Cheater. You and me... being here for our first date. It's rather special. When on tour... We're gonna need a special stage name for you. Something that speaks... you.

Macie was enjoying herself and started to fantasize about what her life would be like... one with her new love. It was something to look forward to...

But she wasn't alone... It turned out that her friends Jessie Rogers and Asia Rainbow White were also close by. They were however at the souvenir area. Looking at the stuff being on sale for that night's game...

@Dark Raven

Last edited:
Anthony looks at Macie "what is the name that you have for me....i hope it's good" he says and smiles as he continues to eat.

Anthony looks at Macie "what is the name that you have for me....i hope it's good" he says and smiles as he continues to eat.

Macie then thought about it and before a moment more were to pass... She knew what it was gonna be.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (19).jpg
Macie: The Shining searchlight- The Diamond star. Because your voice shines bright. You have lovely singing abilities. I truly believe that you could become a superstar someday. Just because you doubt... doesn't mean that you shouldn't go for it. You can do it. You already have the heart in you to do it. You could really make something come out from that. *Smiles*

@Dark Raven

Anthony smiles and chuckles "i like that name but i doubt I'll get many fans....also i have a question.....have you told your fans about us?" he asks as he takes another piece of pizza and begins to eat it.

Anthony smiles and chuckles "i like that name but i doubt I'll get many fans....also i have a question.....have you told your fans about us?" he asks as he takes another piece of pizza and begins to eat it.

Macie: No... I haven't. Because for one thing... It's only the first day of us being together. It's still like a newborn... Plus... if i tell them before its time... and if we happen to part... it'd be like i was misleading them. I can't do that. But i happen to have a plan in telling them... tonight... If that chance calls for it. But i do intend to tell them. Soon. Because you're a part of my life and i want to be sure that it's strong before telling. The fans... deserve to know the truth. But not be misled. Actually... i think that some of the fans might already know... Remember My apparent cousin said something about there being a fan club already made... for me. So... if they know... you know for sure that many more people would catch on. It'll spread. Word of mouth spreads fast.

Macie grabbed another slice and ate it. She was enjoying the Pizza. It was only moments later when the pizza was all gone...

At the Arena and Sitting in the front row with her love...

@Dark Raven

Anthony nods and then looks at her "what's gonna happen tonight..." he says and frowns "your gonna tell the fans tonight about us i though you wanted to wait?" he asks as he sits down.

Anthony nods and then looks at her "what's gonna happen tonight..." he says and frowns "your gonna tell the fans tonight about us i though you wanted to wait?" he asks as he sits down.

Macie: I would like to wait. But if my fan club knows... and they're a group of 14 girls... How long do you think it'll be before everyone else knows? You know that i am a bit of a big deal... People all regard me as their baby of the city due to the hardships that i had once faced. I'm like... Oh.... i don't know. There's not really much of a word or better term to use... Their precious treasure. *Looking to see a strange expression showing* I know you may think it's like a bit obsessive. But... That's just how this city sees me. It's as if they place me... in this spot that i am some angel. It kinda creeps me out a little knowing that they tend to do that. Really does...

Macie felt like all the attention that was being placed on her... was as if they were all waiting for the moment that she started to mess up... so they could tear her down. It was likely over thinking the issue... but how else was she to see it? how else could she see it?

@Dark Raven

Anthony looks at Macie and kisses her on the cheek "well if your fan club is okay with us dating then i won't worry about" he says and looks around the arena at all the people.

Anthony looks at Macie and kisses her on the cheek "well if your fan club is okay with us dating then i won't worry about" he says and looks around the arena at all the people.

Macie: They're okay with that. Why wouldn't they? Besides... It's something that would make them happy because they know i'm happy.

At the Arena moments later...

Macie: *Enjoying the game with her love* This is so exciting. Don't you think so?

@Dark Raven

Anthony watches the game with interest as he leans forward "i really like this game it's so interesting....oh yeah i was thinking about joining the soccer team what do you think?" he asks and looks at Macie and then back to the game for a few seconds.

Anthony watches the game with interest as he leans forward "i really like this game it's so interesting....oh yeah i was thinking about joining the soccer team what do you think?" he asks and looks at Macie and then back to the game for a few seconds.

Macie looked at him and grinned. She couldn't help but giggle and laugh a little at the sudden remark. But she looked at him and smiled.

Macie: i think that you should do what you feel is right to you. Soccer sounds like a good idea. I think that you'd be great.

Announcer: *Reporting on the game as it plays* Ohhh... Look at Wakka go. He's letting Sammy have it as he whizzes by and preps the kick... He shoots... Patrick lu can't catch it... it goes... and GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLL! The score is now Metropolis Blitzers 5... North Dakota plowers... 2. The Metropolis Blitzers are leading the show and taking the energy by the horns...

Macie: *Cheering* YEAH!!! WAKKA! WAY TO GO! YEAH! WAKKA IS #1! WAKKA IS #1! WOOOOOO! *Looking at Anthony* That's the strong arm of Wakka. He's like a cannon with that arm. He's the best in the game.

@Dark Raven

Anthony cheers and smiles "well i planned to got to soccer if i didn't make it into the glee club" he says and chuckles

Anthony cheers and smiles "well i planned to got to soccer if i didn't make it into the glee club" he says and chuckles

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (34).png
Macie: You... not get into Glee club? I don't get it. Why wouldn't you get into that? You're just as good as anyone. You already have the knowhow and the talent. Your singing prowess proved it and to be really straight... If that isn't proof enough... i can't figure what would be. *Chuckles* But why worry? You're making it. It's slow going... but you're making it. You won me... haven't you? Even though it was because i was cheated on and i left my now Ex-Fiance. But point is... You won my love.You didn't have to manhandle or challenge. You were patient and hopeful. Sometimes that is the best option to consider. *Smiles* Plus... now that it's being mentioned...I happened to fall in love with you... at first sight. However... at the beginning... i couldn't go for it. But now... I have you and it's the best thing that's happened to me.

However... Minutes before half time...

Arena personnel: *Walking over* Uh... Excuse me... I'm looking for a Ms. Lightfoot.

Macie: Yes? something the matter?

Arena Personnel: You're expected in the Dressing room Immediately. i can't tell you the details here. But the arrangement has been made by the captain of the Blitzball team of this city.

Macie: *Gasps*...

@Dark Raven

Last edited:
Anthony nods "i know I'm be more positive but i didn't even get to audition for the club so i can't really say that I'll get in" he says and chuckles he holds Macie hand

Anthony nods "i know I'm be more positive but i didn't even get to audition for the club so i can't really say that I'll get in" he says and chuckles he holds Macie hand

Macie was with Anthony and holding his hand as he was holding hers as she was then approached by someone who told her that she was expected to be in the dressing room to get changed up for the halftime show...

@Dark Raven

Anthony gets a look of confusion on his face "your performing in the halftime show?" he asks as he looks at her

Anthony gets a look of confusion on his face "your performing in the halftime show?" he asks as he looks at her

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (54).png
Macie: I didn't know that i would be doing one. I was never told. Oh sweet mother of mercy... What a mess... I don't even have anything to get into. Nor have i planned it. This is... so embarrassing. *Looking at Anthony* Anthony... would you like to do this with me? I am gonna be doing this... But it is gonna be told to Leslie and Blossom when i'm done with the show. Because... i never okay'd this. I didn't even get told of it. But... i am with the halftime? No... I don't think this is funny. Anthony... I am so so... so so sorry. I can't believe this is happening.

Macie was really humiliated. Embarrassed due to knowing about the surprise request of doing the Halftime show. She was not prepared and she didn't even have anything set. So... this was a complete rush... A Rush Halftime and fated to be sloppy as it was gonna be all put on... on very very short notice.

@Dark Raven

Anthony nods and smiles "yes I'll sing with you but....what are we gonna be singing?" he says and becomes nervous.