The Hidden Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

No one really timed how long Emma had been laying with her head on the table, but there's no doubt that it might have been longer than five minutes. More had come into the cafeteria, and some had already left. If Emma hadn't rested her head she would have been done with her food by now as well.

Slowly her right hand moved up, reaching carefully to where her glass of orange juice was. After having missed the glass twice Emma sat up. She had pushed her tray a little further away than she had initially thought, so she reached out.
However, when Emma touched the side of her glass, she frowned. Her glass was empty. And so was her plate. She hadn't eaten her breakfast already, did she? She stared at it for a few moments, scraping every inch of her memory. Had she blanked out that far that she didn't even remember eating?

That, or someone was playing a prank on her. Looking around her Emma didn't see anyone that was taking specific notice to her situation, no one was trying to stifle a laugh. So it probably wasn't a prank. It actually wouldn't be the first time she forgot she had actually done something, so she shrugged it off.
With nothing else really holding her to the cafeteria, Emma got up, and walked on to the hallway.
What she didn't realize as she left was her breakfast returning to her plate and glass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea

~.~Sunny~.~
Sunny smiled and scrunched up her nose at Lenny, he could be such a pain in the rear. She skipped through the line grabbing some toast orange juice and an apple. She really was not big on breakfast because for her it was far to early for her to be awake at this time therefore her stomach could never really handle the food. She sat at her normal table of friends the "nerds" at least that was what everyone called them. Personally Sunny just did not care as much as most people and liked hanging out with them because well they gave really intelligent conversations that was not all about boys or fashion.

~Vanessa~
Being late and not caring was Vanessa's speciality. She had slept in later than everyone else, but didn't care. Waking up she took a quick, cold shower before throwing on her outfit for the day, grabbing some extra things before heading out of her room towards the canteen to get some breakfast. Heading into the hot food line, she got to the counter and took a few things: a single sausage, a piece of bacon, an egg and two hash browns before leaving. She looked around, searching for a table from behind her sunglasses she wore inside because she could. Eventually she spotted a vacant table with only Ryan on it. She walkedover, putting her tray down on the opposite side of the table to Ryan before sitting down across from the other girl. "What's up?" She asked the other girl once she sat down, looking at her through her sunglasses before taking a small bite of a hash brown.
@Brea ~ Ryan

GYr8JMz.jpg
[fieldbox=", magenta, solid"]
Gabrielle waited for Lennox to come over, he was still talking with Sunny...about whatever they talked about. Until then, she looked at Melika. Melika started talking about the girls shooting up in the bathroom, she sighed. "Oh those girls...I kicked them out, you know how they get when I'm around, I just love how scare they are of me." She giggled to herself, Gabrielle was an A Class Ice Cold Bitch...and she was damn proud of it. "So, Mel...how was your summer?" Gabrielle's summer was just like it always was, shopping at the beautiful sthops of Rome, Italy. It was like a beautiful dream...weirdly enough, that's all she could remember about her summer vacation...maybe she had soo much fun that it all became a blur. "Mines was perfect, like usual."

Gabrielle noticed the The Mortelle Triplets...they were annoying and soo trying too hard to be bad...for Gabi it came naturally. "Mel, look at those future drop outs, so sad that they think they run anything around here." If she wasn't in a giant public place, Gabrielle would probably use her powers to cause a bucket of water and dirt to fall on all three of them...or maybe something even worst. She still didn't know WHY she couldn't, she just felt like it would cause the type of trouble that even she wouldn't like. She turned back to the table when Lennox finally sat down...right next to Mel. "Hey Len, what took you so long? God!"

I: @Autumn_Burns_Red
M: @Satan's Mistress

[/fieldbox]
SahHm9U.jpg
[fieldbox=", lime, solid"]
When Sunny punched him in his arm, Lenny guarded himself...she was the only girl that when she punched him he really felt bad...and it did sting a little too. "Hey! I said I would play nice, I didn't even do anything...not my faught the dork couldn't handle being around a real man." She smacked him again...this time he laughed and waved a fake white flag in the air. "Okay, next time I will ACTUALLY place nice." He was a little upset that she wanted to be with the nerds more than him...call it friend jealously, but it felt like his sister was picking someone over him. He noticed as the rain started pouring down harder now...okay he was really upset by it.

Grabbing some cereal and a juice, he went To The Popular Table...seeing Melika, he sat right next to her. He tried not to make it to obvious, but he rubbed her side, a secret gesture of him saying hi to her. He then looked at Gabrielle...his female counterpart when it came to being evil. "Shut up Gabi, I was talking to Sunny...about things." He smirked at her when she gasped a fake sigh of hurt...so dramatic, like always. He then looked at Kyler and Quinton. "Hey dudes, wassup. Ready for the year, where on top again...like ALWAYS!" He stood up dancing, the freshmen girls giggled and stared at him...he was a God among mortals.

I: @Poisoned Rose @Autumn_Burns_Red @Brea @XxDreamingxX
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox=Ryan Taylor Rincon ღ Sophomore, #0080f0, solid]
tumblr_inline_mmnqy6jJK41qz4rgp.gif

Click here to reference Ryan.
[spoili]
tumblr_n3ofl2kDkR1ttspg6o1_500.jpg
[/spoili]

Shortly after growing bored with reading the auras of her peers Ryan actually turned on her music. She went to Pandora, selected her Fall Out Boy radio, and grinned as Uma Thurman began to play through her headphones. That song was her jam. I can move mountain, I can work a miracle, She sang along silently. Work a miracle. Ryan closed her eyes, enjoying the moment of being completely alone. She was able to find comfort in going unnoticed in a room full of people.

She only got about halfway through the song before the table shook a little, causing her brown eyes to flash open. Her gaze landed on the girl who now sat across from her, Vanessa Moore. She was one of the few people Ryan considered a friend in this God forsaken school. Ryan moved to take out her headphones when she noticed Vanessa saying something, though she hadn't gotten to hear what exactly what had been said. "Nothing," she replied, hoping that Nes had asked something along the lines of what she was doing. "How are you this morning?"

As she often did when interacting with anyone, Ryan quickly evaluated Vanessa's aura. It was mainly green, as it usually was. Ryan suspected this was because Vanessa was a naturally laid back person. Out of habit, Ryan checked the time on the clock above the door, heaving a sigh. "This feels like the longest morning ever," she complained, leaning her head into her hand.

@UnboundDestiny

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Theodore Kale King ♣ Elite, #0c5900, solid]
tumblr_static_tumblr_mm53zugpmt1rlh2v4o2_250.gif

Click here to reference Theodore.

As Theodore walked away from Lennox and Sunny he could feel their eyes on his back, and he did all he could to ignore them. He made his way to the cafeteria, only grabbing a box of dry Cheerios before sitting down at the table claimed by the 'nerds.' He sat there every morning, not just because he was classified as a nerd, but also because he enjoyed their company. It was nice to be surrounded by people who were interested in having an intelligent conversation every once in a while.

And, he didn't mind the comic book discussions either.

Shortly after Theo sat down movement to his side caught his attention, and he turned to see Alene sitting beside him. Well, she was sitting as far away from him as she could possibly get, but she was still technically next to him. The teenage boy offered her a kind smile, and said, "Morning Alene." It was just in his nature to be friendly to those who weren't mean to him. And Alene had never given him a reason not to like her.

Almost as soon as the sentence left his mouth another person sat down at the table, across from him. He turned to find Sunshine, a wide smile instantly appearing on his lips. He couldn't help it, the girl just made him happy. His smile didn't last long, however, as his gaze nervously flickered to the table Lennox chose to sit at.

"Hey Sunny," He greeted, returning his gaze to her. His fingers clumsily opened up his box of dried cereal. "How come you never sit with Lennox?" He asked, though he hadn't really meant to. It was a good question, however. At almost any other time of the day the two were practically linked at the hip, but whenever it was time to eat she chose to sat with the nerds. It baffled him because he'd never known anyone with her social status who chose to sit at their table. To keep himself from asking another question Theodore threw some dried cheerios into his mouth.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Ananfal @Poisoned Rose

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kyler Maxon Stokes ☾ Junior, #b80000, solid]
tumblr_nbyct9LiCG1sx1doao1_250.gif

Click here to reference Kyler.

While Kyler felt as if his question could have been answered with a minimum amount of attitude, Gabrielle chose to give him maximum attitude. Which, in all honestly, should have been expected from the red haired girl. He couldn't help but roll his eyes at her, but his smile quickly returned when Melika answered him. It helped that she called him sweet, made him feel better about the morning and himself. I'm glad someone appreciates me, he thought running his fingers through his hair.

An eyebrow was raised at the fact that there were girls shooting up in the girls bathroom, he just couldn't imagine why anyone would willingly ruin their bodies like that. Perhaps he only had that mindset because he was an athlete, but any kind of drugs was just a big no-no for him. Even steroids. He tried them once, and it only took one time for him to decide they were not his thing.

Before he could comment on the druggies, however, Gabrielle said she loved how she was feared by her peers, and all of his interest in the topic vanished. He only rolled his eyes at this, glancing at the clock. Honestly, the way Gabrielle liked being disliked annoyed him to no end, he'd much rather have people like him than be afraid of him.

Luckily, she didn't stay on the topic too long. Instead, she switched to complaining about the Mortelle Triplets. Truth be told, he couldn't stand them either. In fact, they were just about the only people in the school Kyler found it impossible to get along with. But that didn't mean he went around speaking ill of them- to him, that just seemed like a waste of his own breath.

That was when Lennox, Gabrielle's brother, arrived. He greeted Kyler and Quinton, but before Kyler could say anything Lennox jumped up and began to dance. Kyler was excited about another school year and he was happy about their social status, he wouldn't deny either of those. But he would certainly never act like Lennox about it.

"Just because we're on the top of the foodchain doesn't mean we have to make asses of ourselves," Kyler informed his friend, rolling green eyes once more. He turned his head to exchange a look with Quinton, relieved that he at least knew how to act. If Quinton was more like Lennox they probably wouldn't be such good friends, which would be a shame. Because then Kyler would have to choose a new favorite male friend.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Autumn_Burns_Red @Satan's Mistress

[/fieldbox]​

~.~Sunny~.~
She gave one of her classic smiles before reaching over and booping his nose while scrunching up hers in a adorable way. "Because he can be an overbearing big brother that's why." She paused for a second pounding her words that was the first time she ever called Lenny her big brother out loud and it sounded like it fit perfectly. She took a sip of her orange juice, "Besides I enjoy you nerdy lot, its lovely to have a conversation that isn't all about fashion and who the hottest boys were and so on and so forth. I enjoy spending time with you Theo, because I'm in l- I mean you are my best friend in the entire world." She took a deep breath and let it go biting into her apple hurrying herself to make her mouth full so he couldn't ask any questions.​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
Alene, Queen of Shadows
Alene gave a small nod to Theodore, who had greeted her when she sat down. She didn't say anything back, another habit kept over from the orphanage. Instead she just pushed her cereal over to him silently, not wanting anymore of it. Not only was it dry and bland, but there was something definitely off about it and Alene never ate much in the mornings to begin with. So why not give it to someone else? No food should be wasted, after all.

Slumping slightly, she folded her arms on the table and nestled her head in between them, trying to shut out as much of the bright cafeteria lights as she could. They were always too bright, almost glaring at her, especially in the mornings and in the evenings. The dark was always soothing to her, especially outside where you could see the moon and the stars out every night. It always managed to calm her down and ease her perpetual headache. Not that anyone even knew she had a headache. That could be considered a sign of weakness and she didn't dare tell anyone. No one could be trusted.

}|Dan|{
Dan sighed to himself as he got up out of bed. Per usual, he was late, and per usual, he liked being late. The meek teen had a hard time in social situations, especially, the lunch room. Sighing, he grabbed his clothing and headed to the showers. The showers were completely empty this time of day, and he liked being there around this time of day so he could shower alone. Washing up quickly, Dan dressed himself and headed down towards the cafeteria.
Getting in line for hot lunch, Dan got toast and eggs before heading to an empty table and sitting alone.

Melika

Before Lennox had taken his seat next to Melika, she noticed a few teachers standing off in the distance conversing with one another. Normally Mel would have paid no attention to the staff members, unless in class, but something was a bit...off about them at the moment. They seemed to be staring daggers at her, and on occasion they pointed in the popular tables direction. Mel even seemed to squint in their direction to check and make sure she was in fact seeing what she was seeing...she was. Her concentration on them broke when she felt Lennox rub her side. It was soft and gentle, and if you weren't on the giving or receiving end you would have never suspected it to have happened. Glancing over, she smiled and then looked back to the teachers; however, when she looked at the spot where they were standing, no one was there besides some freshman looking for silverware. Melika sighed. She really wanted to know what was going on with them, but she figured that would have to be for another day since the bell had just sounded. Luckily for late comers to breakfast, food was allowed in class.

Melika stood up, and smiled. "Well, I will meet you guys in Homeroom in ten, I need to stop by..." She paused, "my dorm room." She said, waving them goodbye for now. Walking off towards the exit, she looked back at the table, then to her brother outside. He was with Ann, which Mel never understood why he liked her, but she made him happy so she was cool in her book. Walking out the door, she headed for her dorm room. It wasn't until half-way there that Mel stopped and looked behind her. One of her teachers, Mr. Fallon, was following her. She could feel her heart start pounding. Putting on her bravest smile, she walked to him. "Can I help you, Mr. Fallon? Did I forget to turn in my summer assignment last month?" She questioned him. He shook his head. "No, Miss. Daniels. I just want to know how you were?" He asked her, clarifying. At first, Mel didn't notice how suspicious Mr. Fallon was acting, but then it hit her...Mr. Fallon never asks about people's well being. "Oh, um...I'm fine. Just have to grab my notebook so I can go straight to U.S History after homeroom." She said, trying to cover up her worried voice. She didn't know if he believed her, but it seemed like he did. "Alright, Miss. Daniels. I will see you in second." He said before walking off down the hall. Mel sighed in relief, before walking to her dorm.

Once inside her dorm, she walked to her desk and opened the drawer on the left side. The drawer was always unlocked, but many people didn't know that there was a hidden part to the drawer. Pushing on the bottom part of the back side of the drawer, it fell down to reveal her notebook. This notebook wasn't just a typical notebook to keep notes for class in, but her notes about the school. The previous year, Mel felt that something was wrong within the school, something that could endanger not only her but the entire student body. Though she kept this to herself in fear of being seen as a fool. Opening up the notebook, she took one of her red gel pens from the cup that held all her writing utensils. She wrote about how the teachers were acting strange this morning, and then about her encounter with Mr. Fallon. After finishing up, she returned the notebook to the hidden section of the drawer, and sealed it up once again. Closing the drawer, she left her room, locking the door behind her.

Interactions: Popular Table

Jesse

Jesse smiled back at Ann, as he walked outside. The rain had started to pour harder, and Jesse was happy that they patio was covered. He liked to set out here, especially with it was raining. It was like breath of fresh air, and a temporary break from the insanity of school here at H.A. Looking over to Ann, he smiled. "It's good to hear that, cause Mel is always scared that the humidity is going to make her hair frizz." He said, chuckling a bit at the thought of his sister. "Besides, since she became a cheerleader, she is mostly sitting with them." He mentioned, frowning a bit. Him and his sister were twins, and they seemed to be inseparable until coming here. It was like they were stronger together, but at the same time their personalities would clash a lot more than most peoples. He shrugged, and smiled. "But, I guess that is growing up...we all find our own pathways in life." He said, taking a seat at one of the middle tables. It wasn't long before Jesse heard the faint sound of the bell, which was a little hard to hear over the rain. "Well, that sucks!" He said, smiling. "Wanna walk to homeroom with me?" He asked, Ann, as he stood up. He had taken maybe two bites of his food.

Interactions: Ann @IceQueen

Attachments

• img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 7c0a7b2c864e04b76f2499c83c0717b9.jpg
    7c0a7b2c864e04b76f2499c83c0717b9.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
:~:Ann:~:
Ann smiled softly as she sat down at the table, looking up at Jesse. He talked about his sister so affectionately, and she nodded in agreement to the growing up part. Some people drifted as they grew up, some people got closer, it was just a matter of who you were. Smiling at Jesse, Ann started eating, only to have the bell ring after she had only eaten a tiny bit. Sighing to herself, she picked up her tray and smiled at Jesse. "Let's walk to homeroom." She said gently, before heading to throw away her food. She wanted to talk with him more, but she couldn't with the bell schedule. "How was your summer?" Ann asked as she turned to him, prepping to walk to homeroom.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Luke Mark and Samara
Dark triplets

Luke smirked at his sister and shook his head. "So blunt, next time just box the kids ear." He teased her. She gave him a roll of her eyes. "Ha Ha so funny." She muttered to him. All 3 turned there heads when Gabrielle started to talk about them from table's away. Mark tapped his sister and shook his head to stay calm. He watched her as the poison started to leak from her tear ducts. He looked into her eyes and it stopped he wiped up the dark liquid and looked away again. He hadn't known what was going on just that his sister was leaking what looked like blood from her eyes. She wiped at them and walked out of the cafeteria. Her brother's followed. She wanted to rip the girls head off. Her power of poison emission radiated off of her, kids started fall sick left and right as she walked and got better as her brother followed." Woah there killer relax yourself will get her don't you worry." He smirked at her. She sighed and he led her to a secluded area till she calmed down.

They walked back towards home room together. Luke looked at his sister worried. They sat in home room and talked among themselves. The students who sat in front of them seemed to sit at the edge of there seats as far from them as possible. They seemed worried about Samara and her bleeding eyes. The triplets we're just thankful no one said a word. Sam leaned back in her seat and looked over at her brothers. They gave her the are you for real look and she shrugged. She looked back at them and signed to them and they signed back they had learned asl it was easier to talk in class and just in general.​

♫YURI SONZAKU♫
The Bell for homeroom interrupted her conversation with August. " Sorry dude. We need to catch up more later though." Sayuri lightly tapped the senior on the shoulder and left to throw away her oatmeal. Quickly grabbing a banana nut muffin, Sayruri refilled her hazelnut coffee and started on her trek to homeroom. She was starting to see some familiar faces in the crowd. Dan had rushed passed her in the cafe line while she was getting her to-go snack. Sunny, Yuri's book buddy, was conversing with Theodore, a fellow appreciator of knowledge. Another rushing soul, Malika. Loving her hair, as usual. Since Sayuri packed for her classes up until lunch, she felt sort of... ready. As she was walking to homeroom, she spotted Jesse, with a girl she may or may not know. Yuri does not try to go out of her way to befriend people, but she cherished the ones she had nonetheless. "Hmmm i wonder where Quin and Isabelle are? I guess they did not come to breakfast" Yuri was not too concerned, it was not like they could skip coming to school. With the 'no exiting campus' rule in place." Yuri would think that such a well organized school would at least let the students go on weekend trips or even field trips.

Another thing that was fishy about this school. Soon enough Yuri was in front of her assigned homeroom. "Of course im the first person here. nerds always come early to learn" After being in this school for a year, Sayuri was more than confortable with whatever social status she was labeled as. Sayuri was proud of her top rankings, at least she knew she was getting into the top colleges for her brains, not her families money. Speaking of money, i wonder if mom's new department store in shianghi worked out. "She never did update me on it, which is strange for her." Yuri and her mother always talked about everything, including the business she was expected to take over. Yuri rationalized that her parents had to be busy with everything. Why else would they not call.

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Vanessa[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
tumblr_inline_npz4a7O36h1sl79xp_500.gif
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Nice guess." Vanessa said with a smirk, taking a bite of her breakfast. Ryan always ended up getting lucky at replying to the questions she got asked before removing her headphones. One of these days Nes would ask a completely random question to throw Ryan off. She was glad that she seemed to get along with Ryan, finding it nice to have at least someone to not hate you or ignore you/ However, she was sure there would still be things the two disagreed on and fought about, although they would mostly make up afterwards. A part of van found it ever so slightly sad that the girl was not into her in a more romantic way, but then again, no one i this school seemed to be into her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Taking a bite from her breakfast again, finishing the sausage and only having the slice of toast left, She saw Ryan look up at the clock. She did the same, and also sighed upon seeing the time. "Well, we're about to be off to homerooms any second." She smirked, the bell ringing right after that. She grabbed her toast, sliding her tray down the table to make it look as if someone else had left it before swinging her feet over the chair to get up. "Come on, let's get to homeroom." She then said with a sigh, taking a bite of her toast as she leaned against a wall, waiting for Ryan to get up. Honestly, she would much rather skip class and chill out with music and a drink or maybe even break a few rules, but in this place monitored like an insane asylum, that was hard to do, even for her.[/BCOLOR]

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

My eyes fluttered open groggily. I was greeted by a white ceiling and bright sunlight that filtered into the room through the open window. Squinting, I buried my face into a pillow and groaned, getting myself more tangled into the bed sheets. The fan's low humming filled my ears like the sound of a dozen flies. I'd left it on all night.

I can hear my alarm going off, but I pretend that it's not there. I feel like I'm a lump of lead that's too heavy to move. That all changes when I see that it is 7:50am and I need to get to class at 8:00am. I spring out of my bed and sprint to the bathroom. The water feels like a cold slap to the face that immediatley erases all morning grogginess. After my shower I throw on a grey band t-shirt and some jeans, and flats. I wore grey clothes everyday of my life because grey was my foster parent's favourite colour. I didn't mind grey but I didn't like the feeling of being forced to wear it. Then I rethought. This was an academy. I can be remade here. Right?

Instead of grey, I wear black, ripped, skinny jeans, combat boots, and a black sweater with a golden lion on it. This feels like me.

My dorm happened to be near my class as all rooms were on campus which was good. I walked out of the girl dorms and looked around campus. I had collected my books for the day and pushed them into my messenger bag. I plugged in my headphones and started playing my favourite song. The best way to survive in this school was to zone out and keep your head down at least that's how I survive.

In this school if anyone looks at you they either want to kill you or take your homework. So I don't really interact with anyone. I mean I would like to but I personally don't trust anyone. Not just yet. Especially since it's a new term. But I did have some friends. No love interests not that anyone would be attracted to me. It's funny just thinking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ophelia
Day one of many days, that was always something that Ophelia's mother said to her before school. Day one of many more days. Ophelia hadn't had much in her life, but she always had a mother until this past summer. Ophelia's mother had stage four brain cancer, and died two weeks after finding out she even had cancer. Ophelia was now an orphan, but hey at least it would make a good sob story, right? No, Ophelia didn't want pity to be taken on her, in fact she didn't want people to think that because her mother was gone and her father wasn't in the picture that she needed pity. She needed none. Day one of many more days. Didn't her mother deserve many more days? She was only thirty-nine at passing. Shouldn't she still be here with Ophelia? Maybe. See death has a funny way of taking people when you least expect it. One day they are perfectly healthy, the next your arranging their funeral. Day one of many more days, without her.

Ophelia found herself walking through a small corridor, the heels of her boots clicking against the stoned floor. It was her first day of her junior year, but instead of spending it with her friends or even family, she had to spend it here at H.A. Lame. Adjusting her bag on her shoulders, she searched the door numbers for her homeroom, 336A. God, the hallways were long and took forever to locate the correct room. "There really need to hand out maps here." She said as she continued searching like a super sleuth. Stopping at the door that should have said 336A, she stomped one foot and huffed. "What the hell?" She muttered, looking a bit confused. Turning around, the door opposite of the one that frustrated her read 335A. "Ugh." She grumbled. Noticing a girl out of the corner of her eye, she walked quickly to her. "Hey!" She called out, waving her right hand as if it would help the girl spot her among the vacant hallway. Though the sea of people were coming, Ophelia could hear them. The blonde head girl turned around, and offered a kind smile. "Yes." She said, walking back to her. Ophelia smiled. "Thank god I found someone. Um, do you happen to know where room 336A is located?" She asked the kind looking girl. The girl chuckled. "You're in luck, that's my homeroom." She reveled. "Come on I'll show you the way." The girl motioned for Ophelia to follow after her. "I'm Ophelia, by the way." She told the girl. "Nice to meet you, I am Melika." She introduced herself. "First year here?" She asked. "Yeah. Easy to tell?" Ophelia questioned how Melika knew. "Most people know they way around pretty well by now, and you don't look like a freshman." She chuckled.

Once the two girls reached their homeroom, Ophelia said her goodbyes and took a seat by the front, seeing that there weren't many seats free. Watching Melika join a group of girls, she figured she was already up to her ears in conversation. Ophelia sighed, and sit back. A few moments later, the bell rang signifying the beginning of homeroom.

Attachments

• demi-lovato-cosmo-bts-video.jpg
    demi-lovato-cosmo-bts-video.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 42
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen

Emma

As per perfect usual, among the very last to rush into the class mere seconds before the bell rang was Emma.
There wasn't a real reason why she had been so slow. She had plenty of time going from the cafeteria, to her room, and then on to class, but she had a feeling she must have dozed off somewhere for a moment. It was probably more a miracle that she even came in before the bell rang. Tardiness during the first period was her number one flaw.
Sort of.
There were plenty of other things that needed improvement in class, but that was usually the first thing that the teachers commented on. That and her constant absent mind that was probably a large part of the reason for her relatively average grades, despite being able to remember just about all of the material.

As by now there were really, really, few seats left, Emma dropped down in the first one she could find. It was relatively towards the front and in the center. Not a great place, but it would do. She didn't really have a social status to keep up that was dependent on where she sat in the class anyway.
Immediately after sitting down Emma dropped her head on the table and yawned.
Thank goodness the first hour was 'only' homeroom. It gave her a little extra time to properly wake up.
She hadn't really payed attention to who were near her desk at this point. In all likelihood she wouldn't notice it till the end of class, unless someone actually greeted her.

Last edited:
[fieldbox=", magenta, solid"]

After giving her food a way, Gabrielle made her way towards her homeroom. She noticed that Melika was talking to some new girl. The girl was pretty, to say the least. She didn't know where Lennox went, probably to go get Sunny or something. While walking to homeroom, being late... like she cared, she took out her phone. She clicked her Mirror App, checking her hair and make up. That was the main and only thing that Gabi really cared about... her looks. While walking she saw a nerdy girl running down the hall. Ever so slyly, she moved her leg outward. The girl wasn't paying attention and she fell to the ground, with a hard THUMP! "Oops." Gabrielle faked an apology, which the girl knew. She walked off, having done her evil deed for the day.

Finally making it to homeroom, right after the bell had rung. She took HER seat in the middle of the back of the room. She turned to Melika. "Mel... who was tha girl you were talking too? She's really pretty. We might have to snatch her up before she's corrupted by the geeks." She giggled. Taking out her mascara brush, she started to put more on her eyebrows. "Oh, I have this new Peach Scented Lip Gloss. It's to die for." She went back into her vapid coversations, that were always centered around her.

Mood: Vindictive-Satisfied
Outfit: Look

Interaction(s): @Autumn_Burns_Red
Mentioned: @Autumn_Burns_Red

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", lime, solid"]

Lennox got up from his table, after scarfing down his food. He took his tray back to the lunch lady, who smiled at him. "It's was great... like usual." Lennox walked towards the table Sunny was at. He noticed how some of the people at the table tried to not make any eye contact with him. "Relax... I'm here for Sunny, losers." He moved one of the kids down the table, so he could sit in front of Sunny. "Sunny... I'm sorry about earlier." He gave her his classic puppy dog eyes and whimpering bottom lip. "Now can I please walk you to homeroom?" He stood up, holding his arm out for her. "Let's go." He grinned at her, looking like a real gentleman, for a change.

Mood: Annoyed & Ready To Leave
Outfit: Look

Interaction(s): @Poisoned Rose
Mentioned: No One

[/fieldbox]

OOC: I know this is WAY late, but better late than never, right?

[fieldbox=Ryan Taylor Rincon ღ Sophomore, #0080f0, solid]
tumblr_inline_mmnqy6jJK41qz4rgp.gif

Click here to reference Ryan.
[spoili]
tumblr_n3ofl2kDkR1ttspg6o1_500.jpg
[/spoili]

A smile broke across Ryan's face, Vanessa knew her well enough to know when she heard what was being said to her and when she didn't. Honestly, she was surprised her friend hadn't started to just say random things to Ryan when she approached her, just to throw her off her game. The brunette suspected it wouldn't be long before Vanessa started to do so, so she enjoyed the easy questions while she could.

Just as Vanessa commented on the clock the bell rung, and she rose to her feet just as Vanessa did. She began walking out of the cafeteria, rolling her eyes at the crowd that formed around the doors. She didn't understand why it took so long for everyone to file out of the doors. "Hey," she said suddenly, looking to her friend. "When was the last time you heard from your parents? I haven't heard from my mom in a while, which is so weird. She's the type to want to know everything I do."

In big crowds like this the colors that surrounded everyone seemed to merge together, and several of them also turned a sulfur-ish color with annoyance. Finally she got through the cafeteria doors, and the crowd dispersed. Ryan headed straight for homeroom, looking over her shoulder to make sure Vanessa was still with her. Before long they reached homeroom, and the first thing Ryan noticed when she walked in was Samara's bleeding eyes.

What... the... hell...?

For a second Ryan froze, looking at everyone else in the room. Why isn't anyone saying something? She wondered. When she looked back to Samara she felt slightly sick, and turned her gaze to the floor. She stared at her feet as she made her way to her normal seat in the back of the room, only looking back up to Vanessa once she was seated. "Did you see that?" She whispered.

@Satan's Mistress @UnboundDestiny
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Theodore Kale King ♣ Elite, #0c5900, solid]
tumblr_static_tumblr_mm53zugpmt1rlh2v4o2_250.gif

Click here to reference Theodore.

A thin finger toughed the end of Theodore's nose, and after he blinked Theo realized that Sunny had 'booped' him. A smile spread across his lips, and all he could think about was how adorable she was. He was so caught up in her adorableness that he almost missed her near accidental profession of her feelings for him. Almost. "Wait, wh-" Theodore began, but was cut off by the bell. For once he wasn't happy to hear it ring.

Everyone around him shifted to stand up and make their ways to class. Thankfully, Theodore was in the same homeroom as Sunshine. Before Theodore left the table, however, he noticed that Alene had given him her cereal. He did not want it, so he simply picked it up and threw it away for her before returning to Sunny.

When he got back to her, however, Lennox was sitting across from her. Theo stood back for a moment, watching as the jock stood and offered Sunshine his arm. Heaving a sigh, Theodore turned around and started to head out of the cafeteria. He wouldn't want to impose on their precious time together. Besides, Theo was sure that if he tried to take Sunshine away from Lennox he'd physically hurt him, and that was something Theo would prefer to avoid.

Theodore walked alone to homeroom, his hands shoved in his pockets. He thought back to what Sunny was saying earlier.

Sunny: 'I enjoy spending time with you Theo, because I'm in l- I mean you are my best friend in the entire world.'

What was she actually going to say? I'm in l....ove with you? Theodore wondered, But, that doesn't make any sense. Then again, what else could she possibly have almost said that starts with a 'L'?

The teenage boy pondered this the whole way to homeroom, and even as he walked in and took his seat, which is why he didn't notice anything weird that could have been occurring in the classroom. As soon as he sat down Theodore took off his glasses, setting them on his desk, and laid his head down on his arms. He just wanted to go back to sleep.

@Poisoned Rose @Ananfal @Shattered♦Secrets™
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kyler Maxon Stokes ☾ Junior, #b80000, solid]
tumblr_nbyct9LiCG1sx1doao1_250.gif

Click here to reference Kyler.

As soon as the bell rung Kyler was out of his seat and in the hallway. He managed to beat the crowd that formed at the exits of the cafeteria, for which he was thankful. Usually he would wait for his friends before leaving, but Kyler was already done with them for the day. And the day just started. Kyler heaved a sigh as he continued down the hall and to his homeroom.

He took his usual seat near the center of the classroom. If he sat in front he felt too pressured and ended up not paying attention, and if he sat in the back he just got lazy about his work. So, for his own benefit, Kyler always tried to sit in the middle of the room, where he could focus the most on what was being taught. Of course this meant he usually didn't get to sit with his friends, but that was a sacrifice he was willing to make.

Before long his peers began to file into the classroom, one of them catching his eye in particular. Emma Naaktgeboren took a seat right beside him, instantly resting her head on the table. This caused Kyler to silently chuckle to himself. Once he collected himself he leaned towards her, reaching out and lightly tapping her on the shoulder.

"Morning Emma," he greeted his friend, smiling. "Did you sleep well?" It was obvious that she hadn't, since she had yawned and instantly got into the position to take a nap. But, Kyler figured it was better to ask how she slept than to comment on how tired she looked. He had learned that sometimes made females feel self-conscious, and he wouldn't want Emma to feel that way.

@Olissa
[/fieldbox]​

tumblr_inline_muzacontdb1rs0x6o.gif

~.~Sunny~.~
Sunny smiled and laughed lightly at Theo a blush creeping onto her cheeks and she was somewhat relieved when Lenny came over to walk her to class. "I will see you in class Theo, big brother wants to walk me there it seems. Save me a seat next to you ok!" She said as she kissed his cheek skipping back to her brother shoving him playfully before looping her arm threw his. "You know, I adore you big brother." She said as they walked down the hallway together. "But sometimes you are just to much of an asshole to everyone." She said in a teasing manner. It was like her though to tease Lenny like that. Once they arrived at homeroom, Sunny broke off and went to sit next to Theo. "Ok, Theo what's wrong?" She asked running his back. She normally did this for him but now it seemed more intimate than usual and she pulled her hand away from his back blushing like crazy.

@Brea @Shattered♦Secrets™

Melika
Melika smiled at her bestie. "Her names Ophelia...she seems nice." Melika said, looking over at the girl who was playing on her cell phone. Looking back to Gabrielle she smiled. "Peachy." She said happily in acceptance of her friends new lip gloss. Mel didn't really take notice in Gabrielle's self-centered attitude anymore. She recognized that Gabrielle was never going to change her ways so she might as well get use to her. Pulling out her phone, she checked her email. There was a message from the dean of students. Melika excitedly opened it and her smile faded. Her application for her science project: Computer speed enhancers, was considered a inappropriate topic for her to study. Melika didn't understand, when Chin was able to do something similar and he had a lower science grade than she did. In fact Mel had extra credit in that class for doing three times the summer work, where chin did nothing over the summer. Melika sighed, and let her phone fall in her bag.
Interactions: Gabrielle @Shattered♦Secrets™

Jesse

Jesse smiled over to Ann as the two walked to homeroom. "Summer was fantastic. Me and my sister went to Superbank, Gold coast, Australia and had a bit of a sibling rivalry on the waves. It was pretty sick." Jesse chuckled, remembering the moment he had bet his sister. She got really upset, but then Jesse started to think about the shock he had received moments after her fit. He had passed it off as his imagination. Getting back into reality, he looked over to Ann as they approached homeroom. "How was your summer?" He asked her.
Interactions: Ann @IceQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.