The Hidden Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
:~:Ann:~:
Ann nodded at the mention of his fun summer plans, and she chuckled. "Well that sounds much more fun than what I did. I mostly just sat around, drew, tried not to grow anymore." She joked, smiling at him. "Though I did go to the beach with my sister and some of her friends." She said, looking over at him. It was just a few of her sisters potential suitors, not anyone she was interested in. She was busy wishing that she could see Jesse, which had seemed odd to her at the time. It wasn't anything big in her book.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Emma

The sound of someone stating her name by her side got her out of her daze, as well as the obviously unmissable tap on the shoulder.
She rolled her head over to her side to look who was actually talking to her. She could have just assumed it by the sound of his voice, but right now her brain was too afk to function in that manner.
Smiling she greeted the guy she had come to call a friend. "Kyler, hi." It was nice to see a friendly face and she chuckled mildly at his question.
"Have you ever seen me properly awake before 11?" It was more a rhetorical question than one that needed an answer. There just was no way that she was properly fully functioning before that time.
There were exceptions, yes. But those were so rare and few between, it wasn't really worth mentioning.

She pushed herself up to more properly face him. "So. Had a satisfying vacation?" Emma asked the one cliche question that was always asked at the start of a school year as she rubbed one of her eyes another time.
No doubt class would start soon, but she figured she might as well get in some conversation time before then.
Not that she had a lot to mention about her own vacation, so perhaps a different topic would have been more wise, but that was something for another time. She couldn't really think of something better on such a short notice.

Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.