DEAD RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Sasaki is all good to accept.

Also, in case that was a misintepretation and not a typo, it's Akizuki. Akizuki Akira.

Once I return, I'll tally the cast...

I require answers - for those using Oriental or semi-Oriental names, which name is the first name and which one is the last? This one gets me in every RP.

Last edited:
Seeing as there's no-longer a good fit for a vampire I'll work on something for Sci-Fi. I should be able to finish it soon.

@R-9 Pilot I'll answer any questions you may have about Jonathan Doe's world but you can pretty much get away with anything there.

Oh crap, maybe I should've asked TK on his/her opinion on the prior matter.

I guess I made a mistake there. But the issue has been resolved.

@R-9 Pilot how does this sound?

[BCOLOR=#000000]Occult Society Applications[/BCOLOR]

images

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: Felix Griffin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Other Names: He has several nicknames but is unaware of them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Occult Society[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender: Male.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 15[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Real Age: 15[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Species: Human, mostly[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Genre: Science Fiction[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Description: 1.6 tall and 59.2 Kilograms, the glasses are fake.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality: Though he is just a nice coward who likes cute things, his father insists that there is a time and place for everything except selflessness. Thus, Felix has developed the reputation of a womanizing good for nothing slouch despite having good grades and being the student council president, just to impress his father.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]History: As the son of an incredibly wealthy family, so wealthy that they can single handedly found several of Ratatoskr's projects, Felix has had certain privileges in life. However it also had it's disadvantages. Because he is constantly being surrounded by the best and brightest at Ratatoskr's Felix has become aloof and is impressed by virtually nothing anymore. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]One day Felix and his father were brought in to determine the fate of Project Y. That day Felix's father did something that he had never done before, he praised Project Y, Felix became instantly jealous. After all His father, the man who Felix was always trying to please gave a complement to, to this monster of a girl when Felix himself had never received anything close to praise. That is when Felix decided to use his connections in Ratatoskr to become a test subject in project X, which has granted him an accelerated healing factor which has made him virtually immortal. Felix has yet to tell his father about his success with Project X on account of he didn't really do anything to get his immortality but he plans to put it to "good" use to impress his father.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Equipment:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]On of the tablet on wheels things which allows him to face cam his class from the comfort of the club couch[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A racing fleet of airborne drones equipped with wireless cameras[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A scanner that looks like a pair of sunglasses that can be set to heat, night, x-ray, drone, or gamer, vision.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A super spy grade utility belt strapped to the inside of his jacket[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Anything money can buy as fast as a drone can deliver it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Abilities: Accelerated healing factor / immortality[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Skills: Money,lots of it, and the skills to run a business to make more money.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Companions: The other members of the student council.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Reasons for joining club: He felt like it was expected of him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Other Information: Despite his immortality Felix is still a coward when it comes to violence.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, I identified a mild mistake.

@Ixidor92 I have identified something. Your Age range has to be from 12 to 18, for your 'hidden' or 'physical' age. The age of 20 can only be backed up with...

... retaining for a couple years or three in the school. Or claiming to have started your education later than usual. Either fit a range or find a reason.

Ooh, what have we here? Student Council President joining the Occult Society? Sounds suspicious, but everyone loves the sweet smell of suspicion.

I was going to make the Student Council President an arc boss, but this smells intriguing. Hope he likes fun in a fun kind of way.

I'll go analyse.

Wooo we have some great height range here.

Last edited:
Triela_tea.jpg

Also, monochrome but in uniform.

Name: Sophia Weiss
Other Names:
Occult Society
Real Age: 15
Species: Human cyborg
Genre: Psychological / military
Description: 133 cm, ~54 kg. She's oddly heavier than her build would normally indicate. The nature of her cybernetic surgery has stunted her growth; she can't physically mature, beyond all-out replacement of her artificial bits.

Personality: Sophia is a practical individual and careful planner. She tends to conduct herself in a business-like and professional manner, and is well aware that she is simply doing a job which needs to be done. She has no personal illusions about being in it for great ideals, so much as for survival. She is often witty or sarcastic, and is a level-headed realist, which the club probably needs now and again. She prefers to see a team working well together and even if the plan doesn't survive past contact with the enemy, she prefers to have one and that others stick to it, so any particularly large egos are likely to get on her nerves if they can't cooperate.

She's developed a much brighter, nicer cover persona to try and conceal her nature as an agent and child soldier. She's usually successful in keeping a more jaded outlook from seeping through the cracks, although she is still sarcastic, pragmatic, and so-on. She's just...nicer about it. Though particularly behind closed doors, she has no fear of letting some of the mask drop. If she's lucky, it's her true self which would be seen as the act. She actually does have an interest in the tarot and the occult, which is one of her main motivations for joining the club, and genuinely enjoys its adventures. In fact, she considers the entire op something of a nice vacation from the battlefield and the usual work, which tended to end in much more violence. In other words, she is taking it easy and enjoying school life for a change.

History: Sophia is one of many Gifted children on Jura, and it was no surprise that, like most of her peers, she was dragged into the conflict. Her cybernetics were not a necessity born of severe injury, but rather something done to her to create a better assassin. While Jura is a very dangerous place, particularly where the youth are concerned, few would still consider a young girl a threat, hopefully until it's too late. Generally speaking, her missions are usually those that expect to see combat eventually, although she often does get at least some amount of covert or undercover work to go along with them. Infiltrations and investigations of the enemy factions, bodyguard duty, careful extractions or assassinations, and similar jobs are all things she has seen before.

She prides herself in doing her job well, and making sure it gets done. She isn't the sort to harbor thoughts of defection, if only due to professional pride. Rumor has it that she's actually with one or another foreign power who has a vested interest in the little war on Jura, and is secretly working to ensure it works according to their plans. Whether or not it's true, the fact remains that it would be highly unlikely for the Order to have access to such advanced cyborg technology on their own. Someone, somewhere, is pulling the strings on which this killing doll dances.

Her arrival at the school was carefully planned, and she has a cover identity as a foreign exchange student, which explains her sudden transfer into the school. All of it, of course, was carefully faked by the Order, and just as carefully added to the school's records. Whatever it is they want from this school, or whatever it is the Architects are after, it must be pretty important to go to all this trouble. Her goals are simple: to find and interfere with the Architects' agent, and to beat them to whatever it is they're trying to do here.

Equipment:
Even if it's a school, Sophia maintains a small arsenal of actual guns. She keeps them well away from campus, for obvious reasons, though. The notable components of her arsenal are a FN P90 and SIG-Sauer P230SL. She also owns a basic combat knife, which she likewise tends not to carry with her.
Sophia owns an assortment of throwing knives, and tends to keep some on her person, due to them being easy to conceal under even a skirt.
Much like her counterpart, she sees a good value in smoke grenades and flashbangs.
She tends to favor suits and waistcoats when she isn't wearing a school uniform, and generally favors a masculine manner of dress. Most of her nice clothes are bulletproof fabric, and much tougher than they look. Except, oddly enough, her school uniforms.
Deck of tarot cards.

Abilities:
Cybernetic augmentations:
Synaptic Booster: Perhaps the most shocking augmentation Sophia possesses, because it's biotech in nature. The majority of her major nerve cells (notably the spinal cord) have been broadened and replicated, providing much greater neural bandwidth. As a result, she has a much faster reaction time, often appearing superhuman in her ability to respond quickly to changing environments. She still can't dodge bullets, even if she may have that much time to...appreciate that she is going to be hit.

Carbon-fiber bone lacing: Sophia's bones have been carefully laced and coated with carbon-fiber composite, improving their integrity and tensile strength. As a result, she is tougher and has a little extra armor, and, well...if she punches you, it'll hurt that much more.

Cybereyes - Sophia's eyes are very convincing cybernetic replacements. They include a number of built-in systems, allowing her to function much better than normal vision ever would. She can see just fine in low-light environments, has a thermal imaging option, and flare compensation to cut dazzling, bright lights. Her vision in general is also greatly enhanced, giving her a much greater visual acuity at longer ranges than would be humanly possible.

The majority of her muscles have been replaced with vat-grown synthetics, affording her greater speed and strength than she would naturally have, and indeed, than most adults.

Electrokinesis: Sophia's Gifted power allows her to generate and manipulate electricity. She loves to use this as a quick, effective "knock-out" when she can, particularly if she can get a single person alone. It's quick, it's quiet, and it usually saves a lot of trouble down the line. And sometimes, you need a person of interest alive anyway. She can also short out most electrical systems, or manipulate them in a limited way. If she needs to be lethal with her powers, she generally prefers to "mark" a target with a thrown knife, before sending a powerful bolt of electricity through them, using the knife like a lightning rod.

Skills: Sophia is trained in the use of a wide variety of firearms, and particularly skilled with thrown knives. Her unarmed combat skills are also pretty good. She is skilled in the arts of stealth and infiltration, and can bluff her way around problems at times. She's a novice at tarot readings.

Companions: Sophia lives with a "host family" who are in fact her handlers for this mission. She reports in to the Order via them, and can request additional supplies on occasion. Her "mother" is also her appointed doctor, with the necessary skills and equipment to service and repair her cybernetic components in the off chance she gets injured in the field.

Reasons for joining club: One part maintaining a cover identity, one part because she thinks it looks like fun. She is less directly interested in the club's enigmatic president than the general activities it engages in.

Other Information: Calls people older than her onii-chan or onee-chan often enough. Particularly if she knows it annoys them. She often speaks in some sort of odd slang.

@TheCheshire how does this look?

Last edited:
Works for me but 143 cm is on the taller side of small and she doesn't seem that vicious if that's what you were going for. Also the Griffins fund other (not legal) organizations too, perhaps they're sponsoring Sophia in some way?

@Crow I figured the occult could use a non-combatant type but id'e be game for anything if you want to conspire.

I usually go by average heights for age when I need to specify one, but can always go smaller by a bit. She can't be too tiny without dropping out of the school age range, though. Not sure if I'm going for vicious or not. maybe if given decent opportunity to be needlessly cruel, but various influences crystallized this way, and we have a professional sort. Which is probably more fitting to the task at hand, simply because you don't really WANT someone shooting up the entire school in some sort of smash and grab.

'Loli height range' depends on race as well, if you aim for that. Sophia is Caucasian so 143cm is actually the lower side of average.

Height's a funny thing. I probably am a little off one way or another, but for her (apparent) age, she's fairly short. And I don't really want to drop her down to preteen levels, that might be too strange. Especially if this is meant to be more middle to high school. She's about 4'7", if that helps for perspective.

I see what you mean but Johnathan is about 5'7" which puts there height difference to be a little over one head which would be enough to make him unsettled but not enough to terrify him like someone shorter would.

If the 140cm to 145cm range is too tiny, I could suggest a 130cm to 140cm range. Is that frightening enough?

Well its up to R-9 for how you want this to play out but if you want Johnathan to crap himself every time he sees Sophia then she should be 137 cm/4'4" or shorter

I reduced the age to 18. Though his actual age is probably much older.

And a couple tweaks for a smaller stature have been made.

How many more do you think we need Crow?

So, do you want me to send you a message and we can see about ways we'd interact/ further develop the story of ours?

I wouldn't mind it. But isn't 'Arthur Morgana' supposed be your character's direct counterpart now?

wait.... did I miss something? Ill need to go check that.... so confused....

Status
Not open for further replies.