DEAD RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanna make a sentai villain, you can go ahead and make my char's antag.

I left most of the details in my back story vague in case someone wants to use parts of it in there's (ie if you want to play as my sibling or as a citizen of the government that destabilized my people)

I think I'll figure out how to do stuff like add tables then organise the info I have. Whoever's in the table is good to accept.

Hint: While Regular Slice of Life and Club-based Slice of Life are banned, other kinds of life-based scenarios are not. Who says you can't be part of the brass band and not join a volunteer commitee? Is your sports schedule so full that you cannot join another club?

Mine has been finished, though I don't know if the genre is quite correct, nor do I really know what category he'd fit in....... but he is mine, and I will call him Jem, and I will love him and hold him and pet his head.

anyone get that little reference? No? That's okay, it's not popular anyhow...

@Kaykay
I think you're going to have a fairly flamboyant antagonist

couch%20vocaloid%20indoors%20blue%20eyes%20room%20long%20hair%20rings%20jackets%20plants%20lanterns%20purple%20hair%20pillows%20earrings%20sitting%20curtains%20anime%20boys%20ponytails%20kamui%20gakupo%20wristwatch_www.wall321.com_87.jpg

Name: Akibo Varrus
Other Names: The doctor
Occult Society
Real Age: ???
Species: Human . . . probably
Genre: Super sentai
Description: Roughly 1.4 meters tall, and only weighs about 58 kilos
Personality: Akibo always seems laid back. No matter what situation he is in, no matter who he is talking to, he always acts like he knows more than whoever he is speaking with and is in control of what is going on. He follows a belief that if something is worth doing, it is worth doing so spectacularly that no one will ever forget it. He even believes failure can be done fantastically . . . though doing so has become rather droll by this point (thwarted too many times by a certain group of teenagers :/ )
History: Akibo's goal is rather simple in theory, infinitesimally complex in execution. He wishes to slowly reshape the world how he deems it should be. He wishes to begin this process in a very particular city . . . a city that seems to keep spawning a band called the Ryutaiders. Every week, he sends a new series of monsters to pave the city down, including crushing the Ryutaiders, and every week they beat his challengers. To date, he has sent no less than 177 creations into the city--the constant failure is starting to wear his seemingly infinite patience thin. The one time he came close, it was only because the group was new, and they immediately retaliated after the fact. He has been plotting different means to get rid of them for some time now . . .
Equipment: Akibo has various sculpting tools always on hand, but he doesn't carry any weaponry himself.
Abilities: Akibo has the ability to take anything he has formed, magnify it's size, and give it a semblance of life. In essence, this allows him to create creatures of his imaginations out of anything he can get his hands on. There are limits to his powers. He can only magnify something so much. So a creation that fits in the palm of his hand generally only goes to human size. To make larger creations, he needs more materials. Something he size of the building requires material that is roughly the size of a car. In addition, while his creations have strength and power, their abilities are directly related to whatever material they were made out of, which also gives them specific weaknesses. A creature made out of paper could tear a foe to ribbons, but also burns just like normal paper. Something made out of soil breaks apart easily, and something made out of water can be frozen or evaporated. Akibo delights in taking his time with finer creations, made of multiple materials in just the right manner of destructive potential.
Skills: Akibo is a master at all of the fine arts. Whether it be painting, sculpting, or any other form of craft. He is particularly fond of sculpting however, regardless of the material used.
Companions: Akibo's newest creation, and one that the Ryutaiders have only seen a couple of times so far, is a creature simply called Adam. On the outside, he looks mostly human, but Akibo spent 18 months on his creation. A skeleton forged of the strongest metals, fibers formed into the best muscles, and ancient secrets giving him the ability to manipulate energy. This is is child, and he hopes that Adam will be the key to destroying the Ryutaiders.
blue%20hair%20aoba%20tsugumi%20anime%20anime%20boys%202048x1152%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_22.jpg
Reasons for joining club: It never hurts to have a few extra hands on board does it?
Other Information: Akibo's wardrobe is HUGE. Everything is up to his enormous standards, and he could easily go two months without wearing the same outfit.

Last edited:
Alright now that that's done time for the occult form. I'm having trouble deciding between a yandere vampire, the janitatior (janitor terminator mix), or a someone from one of those anime's were they use "monsters" to fight. Thoughts?

Also @Ixidor92 I'd like to figure this out before we start. Would my tapping into you'r energies change my DNA enough to use your mech (assuming I have access to it) or would you prefer that I cant use it?

@TheCheshire
Well, really it's a moot point one way or the other. IOS has to merge with the pilot's mind in order for the mech to properly function, and he won't merge with anyone besides Oyama (assuming anyone else would have access to him in the first place). For simplicity's sake though it would probably be best if he just couldn't. I'll leave that specific detail up to your preference.

I'm stuck between Yandere Vampire and Monster Tamer...

You can make an Occult Club member before their respective Hero Club members are made.

TOfiNIi.jpg

Name: "I am known as Arize Sasaki, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance now if you would politely submit to my undeniable supremacy..."
Other Names: "I'm called Rogue Nine."

tumblr_nmnt6m06E91ql0375o1_500.gif

Occult Society

Gender: "I do not have a gender, only the desire to dominate all I feel inferior to me. My physical, however, insists I am in fact a female."
Real Age: "You think my previous answer was a lie? Stop breathing."
Species: "I am your overlord and ruler, oh that wasn't what you wanted? Human."
Genre: "Your terrible German accent is why you are inferior to me, and it is Mecha."
Height: "I stand five feet and seven inches yet I still tower over you, how is that?"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark blue-black

Personality:
|| Megalomaniac || Arrogant || Stubborn || Mocking || Serious || Sadistic ||
Arize feels that most of the world is inferior to her in every way. She rarely finds someone she feels equal or superior to her. Because of this image she has of herself she tends to order people around to do her bidding. She has a very short temper and can quickly switch between emotions. She can go from content to screaming from rage to laughing loudly. She is usually also very serious and speaks intellectually. She is very calculated in her decisions and doesn't care who she hurts when she has a goal.
She is normal is some ways though, when she's around people she sees as her equals or superiors she becomes somewhat mild-mannered. She usually isn't an aggressor unless she absolutely can't stand you (que planes flying by with pictures of Oyama attached). She enjoys making tea and coffee and does it the long way with minimal usage of machines. She can come down from her seriousness to have a sarcastic or cynical sense of humor.
plastic-memories-7.jpg

History: She was formerly a member of a military installation called Axis. She worked alongside Oyama at some point. The team she was working with sacrificed her life on a particular mission, the aliens took her and nobody came back to save her. She returned to her home planet, upset and hurt. A few people contacted her, a group of eight people who had contact with the aliens and wanted to help them with their purposes. They each went by a number so as the ninth Arize took Nine. With time they expanded and their numbers became a lot larger and they became a major force against Axis.
Equipment:
1. Spectre hairclip: She wears a orange hairclip in her hair. This holds her IOS. ["When not piloting ghost, IOS is harbored in this fancy device. It has audio, visual, heat, and many other sensors to detect the approach of others. It can also play audio from the same sensors, giving IOS a manner to speak with others. There is also a detachable usb nub, which can be jacked into just about any computer and give IOS direct access."]. Her IOS has a personality of it's own and it's annoyingly nice and considerate of others. Her IOS is her antithesis. It has a white nine on the side of the cuff.
2. Artemis Nine: It is twenty feet tall and runs off it's plasma core. It has tracks but primarily runs or walks. It has various jets, guns and blades as well.
Abilities: Artemis Nine is stored in a separate dimension and can only be called by her voice, recordings of her voice don't work.
Skills: As for skills useful in battle she is skilled in hand to hand combat, though she's rather weak in offensive and very good at defensive. She knows pressure points and often uses them to her advantage to put people down.
Companions: Her IOS whom she affectionately refers to as Nagisa.
Her companion aka servant Suke, he is rather cold and cynical. He is also highly protective over Arize for reasons she doesn't know. He refers to her, always with a title of respect. It can be Miss, Lady or even Your Highness at times. He's clearly completely devoted to her. He's also a bit of a pervert at times. Arize often hits him when he irritates her. They aren't in a romantic relationship but they appear as it due to the fact they're constantly together. He co-pilots the Artemis Nine and Arize genuinely cares for him but is too tsundere to admit it.
Reasons for joining club: "My reasons? Because that Akizuki Akira is clearly my superior. As i rarely find people like that I must investigate and make myself useful towards her. I also enjoy the other member's company as well as the club's mission. If you say a word of this, I'll destroy you."
Other Information: She has a thing for kittens. Like, a huge thing.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Ixidor92
Runa_bust_small.jpg

Name: Runa Yggdrasil
Other Names: Project Y,
Hero Club
Real Age: 15
Species: Human/alien hybrid
Genre: Scifi/Horror, Battle
Description: Although her abilities might suggest otherwise, Runa's human appearance generally doesn't change. She stands at around 170 cm tall and masses somewhere between 55 and 60 kg. Her hair in general sometimes moves on its own, with her long ahoge in particular moving around depending on her emotions. The jewelry-looking metal bits on her face are in fact metalized protrusions of bone. When not at school, she usually dresses simply, if at all. She's left handed. Her hair won't cooperate with being neatly styled for very long, and will eventually settle back into being an unruly mop.

Personality: Runa is an energetic idiot, first and foremost. A typical genki girl, she has plenty of energy and enthusiasm, even if she lacks much else. She is definitely naive, and doesn't know some basic things about how the world works or other bits of education one might take for granted. She's very friendly and curious. Generally, Runa behaves as if her own abilities are completely natural and nothing out of the ordinary, meaning she will casually use them without thinking about how it would look to normal humans. As a result, she is anything from suicidally reckless to absolutely terrifying, and doesn't really understand why others would think so. She loves food of all kinds, and is very easy to bribe with snacks.

History:
Runa is the culmination of a multinational project which began with the discovery of an alien lifeform buried deep beneath the Antarctic ice. A research organization quickly sprung up around this evidence of extraterrestrial life, studying it and trying to prise out what secrets could be found from a monster which is remarkably still alvie despite being what is likely millennia old. It wasn't long before a few...incidents showed just how dangerous their discovery was, and people quickly adapted their policy to include preparation for more alien monsters and similar emergent threats. The organization grew over time, and is currently known as Ratatoskr.

One of Ratatoskr's projects, generally dubbed the "Y Project" or "Yggdrasil Project", began in Ratatoskr's early days. Led by Dr. Hasegawa, the project focused on understanding alien and monstrous physiology by careful genetic engineering, with the goal of producing useful and practical results, and finding an effective emans of combating any monstrous threats that would eventually appear. The development of a human/alien hybrid was kept top secret, even within the project itself, as they developed other novel lifeforms and began creating an entire laboratory environment, as genetic modification techniques advanced by leaps and bounds. When Dr. Hasegawa's human experiments were discovered, he was summarily removed from Ratatoskr's organization. If his work were destroyed, the story would have ended there, but it was decided that, as he had already succeeded, it would be best to keep his creation for study, and thus Runa was allowed to remain in the world, if only as a research sample.

Runa's early life was a strange one, growing up mostly in various labs, and playing in toxic forests full of strange engineered flora and fauna. As she grew up, one of the scientists eventually took her in as a sort of adopted family member, giving her a more normal and stable life, although she was still carefully watched and monitored and did have a very restricted schedule. A few things eventually forced her out of her "ordinary" life. First, it appears her proper father, Dr. Hasegawa, has resurfaced elsewhere and is continuing his mad, transhuman ambitions to create the ultimate lifeform and replace humanity with something better. So far, he's mostly been successful at creating monsters, and he wants his original work back, which makes things complicated and means a lot of things to fight. The recent arrival of the same species of alien which started it all has further complicated matters.

Equipment: Clothes, mostly. A large lab notebook in which she keeps a diary.

Abilities: Runa is generally tougher faster and stronger than an ordinary human. She regenerates quickly, recovering from most injuries in a matter of minutes to days, depending on the severity. She has an acute sense of smell. She is immune to most any disease or poison, and while she still needs to eat, she can eat just about anything organic and derive nutrition from it. Runa's physiology quickly adapts to most environments, and she isn't particularly bothered by extremes of temperature, pressure, etc.

Her body is mostly some sort of shapeshifting proto-flesh, and although she has a few "fixed" forms, she can otherwise alter herself to some extent. The results are inevitably disturbing in some way (ever see The Thing? ...pretty much like that). If she needs to fight, she'll grow armor and weapons of some sort, usually teeth or claws, or just enhanced muscle mass. If she wants to just be frightening, it's easy enough. She also commonly grows tentacles for use as additional limbs for a variety of reasons, or if she's thinking enough to be subtle, just uses her hair instead. Though it is perhaps more proper to say her hair isn't hair at all, and is instead just mimicking it.

Skills: Runa is decently athletic, good at close combat with her own ever-changing natural weapons (or just unarmed), and is fairly sneaky, but that's about it. She doesn't have a clue how to cook unless you can follow instructions on the packaging, and she has some gaps in her general knowledge base.

Companions: None, unless one counts any government-types who keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't break curfew, etc.

Reasons for joining club: It looked like fun and she enjoys helping others.

Other Information: Favorite food: instant ramen. Often refers to herself in third person.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ixidor92
@R-9 Pilot nooooooo play as the alien I need another hero whose power I can use ;P plus I think we both lack similar "gaps in our general knowledge base" so we should be good friends.

sense Ixidor92 is a monster tamer (thanks for making the decision easier) I guess I'll work on the yandere vamp though it's going to take some finagling to fit her into any of the currently approved categories.

Actually, who doesn't have a rival so far? I could take a crack at one depending on what sort of things would be allowed in the respective setting. I don't know enough about Sentai to do that one, though (unless "be hammy as all get out" is enough, possibly combined with those cool kaijin suits' looks).

My mechs pilot/AI companion is currently lacking any sort of rival/antagonist.

Scratch this. It looks like someone has decided to make a rival :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Brøken_Serenity
Runa appears good to accept. Listed as Sci-Fi.

If your tale may be of multiple genres, list one, or I'll choose one.

Do all heros need a rival / do all rivals need a hero? or can we create unrelated characters?

Do all heros need a rival / do all rivals need a hero? or can we create unrelated characters?

I'd prefer it if they did. However, if your tale is that of a sports or music anime, your rival would have no reason to join the occult club, if you had one.

Crow, I don't know if you saw it earlier or not, so I'm just going to point it out again..... My cs (on the first page) is complete.

Do I take 'Supernatural Fantasy' as one genre or do I choose between 'Supernatural' and 'Fantasy'?

on mine? I'll leave it up to you, since I can't really define genre that well.

If the setting contains a lot of magic, dragons, elves, and so-on, people go on adventures to find loot and be heroic, and is generally based on medieval times, I'd call it just plain fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.