'The Hangover' MxM RP. (OC needed. Always Open. 18+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Hi there! I'm just going to start by telling you a little bit about me. I'm female, 20, and from England - I've been role-playing since I was about 13, and I love doing it :-)

Now these are the general rules (don't worry, there aren't too many):

- Please be 18 or over. This is definitely a comfort thing and I feel betrayed when I'm lied to. Also, this roleplay will probably have mature romantic scenes off-site so there's another reason for this rule right there. Your gender doesn't matter.

- Please be active. I'm on quite a lot, so 4 or more replies a day would be great. Anything less, and my dumb brain gets distracted.

- Length. I'm looking for short, detailed, but quick responses. Something I can reply to on the move.

- Mediums. I don't roleplay through threads, but I do use: owl, pm, kik and email.

Plot: Basically, I want to do an RP where I play Bradley Cooper's character in the Hangover film series. You would play Phil's husband, somebody who tags along on their unfortunate stag-party. Of course Phil doesn't want his spouse to come and ruin the fun, but they eventually have fun and wake up the next morning with no knowledge of what happened.

P.S: I'm also happy for this to be in an Alpha/Omega setting if you'd prefer that :)

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.