The Hamlet [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beavers?! Do you want to destroy us all?!... We may to do a character collaboration lol.

Yes. Fear the mighty tribe of ferret riding beavers! They'll take all your wood and make giant ferrety beaver weapons!

And what do you mean by a character collaboration?

Am I the only one that wants to actually see that? Lol

Like have some sort of history with each other! Like Tev met you as a child or something.. Just message me and we can hash out some details if you're interested lol

No. It'd be hilarious to see beaver riding ferrets x3

Anyways, concerning the character -

Chione well, firstly is from a different continent. I doubt she would have met Tev as a child. Even if Tev found his way to the Desert of Keket, since she was brought up in a rather strict environment that prevented her from leaving the Palace Temple without a guard she wouldn't have met them.

Tev could have met her in the temple though. If your cool with all that, then sure, we can do a collab if you want. I'm all for it.

Right?! Lol.

Hmm... Sounds really complicated. We would have to discuss some details if we wanted to do that. Haha

Maybe Tev ended up shipwrecked or ended up there by accident. His adventuring around the desert is what sparked the current kings interest in the outside world.

That would give him access to the palace and the temple, and give Chione and him a chance to meet. That could also mean Tev was the reason she likes stories/adventuring/volunteered to leave the place.

When you post, when my character sees you or your character sees me, right now I'm at the front of the door of the Tavern so when you post maybe can come up to the tavern door and talk to me?

Last edited:
That is actually a really great idea. Lol. You're good at this.

So Chione would be one of the only people besides Tev and Kir that know what the egg really is. Sound okay?

That is actually a really great idea. Lol. You're good at this.

So Chione would be one of the only people besides Tev and Kir that know what the egg really is. Sound okay?
Stories/lore/background/world building is my specialty.

And sounds good.

...so what's the egg? I probably missed it but I'm to lazy to go and hunt for it xP

Lol. It's Tev's unborn hatchling. It's in the backstory if you want to read it!

Lol. It's Tev's unborn hatchling. It's in the backstory if you want to read it!
RIGHT.

I remember reading that when I was reading the CS's.

Derp. My brain is a mess right now, sorry. Working on Chione's intro now, as well.

Is that ok?

Hey Neko, I'm gonna have Frederick notice you after a hard days work of cleaning blood off his counter.

Ya she had some bread to deliver to you if thats ok :D

It's fine. Chione will be grateful for the food. She's been travelling for quite a bit and hasn't had a decent meal/food/place to stay in a few days.

Derp.

You were talking to crab, weren't you? Goddamn it brain. Get yo shit together.

Hope you're gonna pay for that. This is a tavern, not a soup kitchen.

I mean you I will give it to Frederick not you, get you hands off my daddy's bread D:

Status
Not open for further replies.