The Hamlet [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so the Aron (the human kingdom) is going to be super evil guys ok :D everyone cool with that

What do you think Lilen should do next?

I'm trying to think up of a quick way to get Frederick back in this.

Haha, I think someone should carry Kir and put him on a bed. Unless he really likes the floor.

I hope we are not dead, just so you know you guys can post I'm just waits for you guys.
hcw5p.jpg

You're the one controlling those armed guys in the bar right? I think we're waiting on you to do something with them.

Oh, anyone can control them.

Boy I hope this doesn't turn into an old fashioned bar fight. No one wins in those, especially the bar owner.

Monarch maybe granet can convince you to take Lilen with you, to your know protect her from to Aron?

I hope to god Alchemist your not planing anything dirty :L

I hope to god Alchemist your not planing anything dirty :L
Me? Plan something dirty?

Never~

Srsly tho, She's just going to...eh, perform a bit of dark, memory manipulation magic on them x3
She's gonna back them think they were in a barfight with themselves xP

It's not going to be an absolute thing, though. She can't implant false memories, just alter existing ones a bit.

Ah, allow me apologize if Frederick is kinda hard to deal with. If I had known before we were headed to fights I wouldn't have made such an anti-war person.

Ah, allow me apologize if Frederick is kinda hard to deal with. If I had known before we were headed to fights I wouldn't have made such an anti-war person.
nah, he's fine.

Having one of them around is always good xP
Chione probably will agree with him on most things. She doesn't like fighting unless absolutely necessary.

Oh if I could ask, whats all the other races' opinions on humans? I could see them being more or less friendly or neutral at worst with each other, but I'm sure they can't be okay with what seems like the only race that hates the others enough to make inquisitions.

Speaking of none war for this other rp im doing on Ns I wrote this anti war speach

Leevi gives a speech to his people and to around the world.

"Why should this pathetic world go on any longer, many have died for the leaders of nations, many withheld in concentration camps and propagandas spread lies on both sides. Stop this pity fight and stop" Leevi puts his arm of his eye "It pains me to see the glorious name of peace be tarnished, Agoura cries in at the plight of this war" puts his hand back down " that's why any refugees may come to Reserka to be given food and shelter to the remainder of the war, we shall live through this fight even at my home island is being attack, and my people are being slaughtered by the Ravons. Agoura bless us all!"

the war just makes me what to cry (sorry for being off topic :P)

It's all good, what point of an ooc chat if we can't be off topic?

Oh he he he he :3
Have you heard of Nationstates? everyone takes war to seriously, they god-mod to much :(

Never before, but now I have! Controlling whole nations isn't really my thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.