The Hamlet [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the longish waits, iwaku is really hating to tell me when someone posts ic.

Also, I'm gonna wait on @The Alchemist before replying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chione was a surprisingly adorable kid.

And yes, she's gonna call Tev, Tevy xP

@MonarchFrost

Hey, sorry for that if you were gonna do something with that. I figure it'd be a fun way to RP things out and stuff, about the way they met if you want.

Also, sorry for the double post....
Man, the activity in this OOC needs to pick up a bit >_>

I would love to act that out lol. It will be good filler until the action picks up in the main story!

Action? I thought this was a slice of life.
Slice of life with some actiony stuff, I believe.

I think Neko said something about the adventurer person (Moi) about finding a dungeon and asking for help.

Obviously, not everyone would be obligated to participate, it'd just be for those who wanted too.

Obviously we come bearing drink and gifts and slowly assimilate the denizens of the dungeon to civilization.

Go be an adventurer and bring us some good stories to tell, that'll help bring in the masses to my tavern.

Obviously we come bearing drink and gifts and slowly assimilate the denizens of the dungeon to civilization.

Go be an adventurer and bring us some good stories to tell, that'll help bring in the masses to my tavern.
Chione's got a lot of stories.

Just don't ask her about the one that got one of her friends killed. It's a rather sore subject.

Anyways, I'ma wait for some others to post before I do again.

Same, I'm waiting for neko so she doesn't get left in the dust.

Someone was injured? Oooh.

You about to see Chione when she's angry.

I truly feel sorry for them poor shmucks.

I should still wait on Neko...but....must resist...posting...impulse.

Well, that sure was something for my character to come home to. I was wondering about what food would be nice for her to have and suddenly ACTION SCENE!

Well, that sure was something for my character to come home to. I was wondering about what food would be nice for her to have and suddenly ACTION SCENE!
I know~
I was having fun coming up with that back story for Chione and Tev.

Oh well, I suppose we can continue it at a later date.

Maybe that will be the first story they tell!

I'm back, sorry I think we are in different time zones, I will have to go to school so be back in like 5 hours. Also I'm a worm so I'm genderless I'm not a She, He. I'm just it, got it 0-0. Oh no Mr. Kir is unconscious, and so everyone knows my character is the cutest.

Sadly yet again I will not be here for the remainder of the day, sorry for the double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.