THE GREAT REGISTERED MEMBERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE FINAL ROUND!

What is your favorite choice for the register members color?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not say so much as not allow styles and colors... but maybe force everyone to have the same background color *cough* black *Cough* vs something like white.
please no
many, many people have difficulty looking at/reading from a black background with light text.

please no
many, many people have difficulty looking at/reading from a black background with light text.
I have totally the opposite issue; white backgrounds with dark text hurts my eyes hardcore. Not sure why. I use Stylish basically all over absolutely everywhere on the internet to make everything black b/g and light text... And now I'm wondering if I could learn how to use that to modify cosmetics for Iwaku on my end...

Hey, update! I totally can! [spoili]
8f62f6e03b.jpg
[/spoili] I made the general username class pink on my end! Screenie has a Gwazi cos I needed to show more than just a me being colour-changed. Also cos he keeps shouting about pink.

Guess I don't mind whatever colour this is going now.

Last edited:
o_o

HOW DO YOU DO THIS!?

There's an addon for Chrome called Stylish that lets you change the appearance of various sites you're on with use of CSS. I'm sure there are other ways to do it for other browsers, but I only know this way so far.

This code defines the general members group colour; just replace my hexcode with whatever you'd rather see if you're not into that shade of pink. [spoili]
fa40b08bbe.png
[/spoili] I've got my chat message colour because it's nice and easy for my eyes. I'm probably going to customize the rest of the usergroup colours on my own end just so they're all nice pastel shades, make sure they're all different enough I remember who's who.

There's an addon for Chrome called Stylish that lets you change the appearance of various sites you're on with use of CSS. I'm sure there are other ways to do it for other browsers, but I only know this way so far.

This code defines the general members group colour; just replace my hexcode with whatever you'd rather see if you're not into that shade of pink. [spoili]
fa40b08bbe.png
[/spoili] I've got my chat message colour because it's nice and easy for my eyes. I'm probably going to customize the rest of the usergroup colours on my own end just so they're all nice pastel shades, make sure they're all different enough I remember who's who.
Ah. XD

I already had the ap thanks for TS, but I'm completely hopeless when it comes to coding.
Thanks for this. :3

tumblr_inline_nwsvx3lQHK1si73t5_540.gif

YOU
HORRIBLE, SOULLESS, UNFORGIVING, COLD-BLOODED, SADISTIC, EVIL, BRUTAL, UNBELIEVABLE, HEARTLESS, MERCILESS, CRUEL, UNFAIR, MEANIE! DIE OF SPRINKLES!
*I'm so sorry*
#64e8dd | I can go down with this color.

I mean it's not AMBER or PEPPERMINT cool, but it'll have to do for now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Here's a thought, how about letting the background colors determine the color for the members? Like the violet queen not only accenting the site purple, but turning member usernames purple as well? That way I can actually use pretty colored backgrounds without slaughtering my eyes with usernames that don't work for it (I have to use the plain background just make all these different colors manageable ;~;)

As a lover of lime, I dislike ever single one of these colors. I wanna keep my current pretty green one :c

Umm... Excuse me. But why is it my fault?
Is it because of the Sr Pelo reference?

Cause if it is I'M SORRY.
I ALREADY SAID IT TWICE I'M SORRY.
sr-pelo-crying-o.gif

I am so amused at how many messages there are like this. Really, we all know it's Diana's fault and she's just trying to make everyone else take the blame for it.

There is one more day to vote! The numbers are close enough, if you campaign hard enough, you COULD tip the numbers in your favor! >:3 Or even change your vote!

The highest voted option shouldn't even in the poll... :(

This is like having three Democrats and one Republican in the same Presidential Election.

I CHANGED MY VOTE TO #3cc3c5 BUT I DUN THINK IT WILL MATTER BY 4PM. O__O

Status
Not open for further replies.