THE GREAT REGISTERED MEMBERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE FINAL ROUND!

What is your favorite choice for the register members color?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyric
Bluey blue! Bluey blue!!!!

@_@ I saw the weird color thing at work just now when I went back to make a minor edit to my last post here. Look,

Normal colors:
Screen%20Shot%202016-03-28%20at%205.31.40%20PM.png

Weirdly dark and less readable colors:
Screen%20Shot%202016-03-28%20at%205.31.28%20PM.png

I really like the deep blue color, but this weird little thing is probably worth looking into @Diana. o_o
Yeah, that's really funny. That's probably it, guessing it's either on the forum software side or the browser.

LOOK HOW CLOSE AND VIOLENT THAT VOTING IS, I LOVE IT. >:3

Reactions: Midnight Justin
GODDAMNIT DIANA! If you're gonna put a blue why must you put that ugly ass NEON shit?! WHY CANT WE GET A NICE TURQUOISE AND TAKE THE CV'S COLOR?! (as was my secret intent all along!)

Also the greeny blue shades are growing on me. Kewl.

Blues, like really bright blues, strain the eyes really badly. It would behoove everyone to pick the less brighter ones, like #269ea9, #007580, or #424d9a

Bottom three options are far too dark.

Voted for the top four.

Yeaaaaah blue #1f3fff actually really hurts my eyes on my current background, and I can't exactly switch because my current background is the only one that doesn't also hurt my eyes. You see my predicament. I really do like the first four though.

*Votes for Pink*

Hey~hey err'body^^!!

Pssst... Know what? Boo knows which colour big boss lady wants to win.
<,<´

Kay ready? It's in original post. Check it:

QuickMemo_2016-03-28-23-28-10_zpsnzr8cn9e.png

...um so like yeeeeaahhhhh... Just don't be surprised to see which colour 'wins'... Just sayin, kay? Just sayin--
oh no! She's here...!

°·°'

~aaahhh!!fleeeeeees!!~

That's the one with the most votes too... ;A;

Diana's rigged this! >:C

The best alternative is to not let anyone have style and color choices. 8D Cause there is no way to ensure all colors look good on all styles on all computers, tablets, notebooks, and phones.
I would not say so much as not allow styles and colors... but maybe force everyone to have the same background color *cough* black *Cough* vs something like white.

I voted #3cc3c5 because the rest were painful on my poor lil eyeballs.

The best alternative is to not let anyone have style and color choices. 8D Cause there is no way to ensure all colors look good on all styles on all computers, tablets, notebooks, and phones.
doit 8D Moody for as little change as possible! Change scary! Bad!

This is unfair, bluey blue and the purply one will have more votes because the whole consensus who prefer either blue or purple vote for one, while greens are spread across 5.

*pouts*

Status
Not open for further replies.