THE GREAT FOOD CHAIN WAR!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And is them killed by an American via blanket.

@KeatonWorshipper : A NATIVE AMERICAN AIN'T AN ANIMAL. TECHNICALLY IT IS, BUT IT AIN'T GOOD. YOU GET A FUNNY DEATH.

A Fly impregnates your Male Native American & your children (which are maggots) eat the Native American's Body from the Inside out

@Gwazi Magnum: AN AMERICAN AIN'T AN ANIMAL. TECHNICALLY IT IS, BUT IT AIN'T GOOD. YOU GET A FUNNY DEATH.

A Frog Falcon Punches your Balls, & the American dies of pain & Testicle Loss.

Frog eats the flies with its tongue.

@KeatonWorshipper : A RUSSIAN AIN'T AN ANIMAL. TECHNICALLY IT IS, BUT IT AIN'T GOOD. YOU GET A FUNNY DEATH.

A Fox gives the Russian Diabetes.

A wolf tears the fox's throat open and dines on it.

A Poison Arrow Frog licks your wolf's back seductively. The wolf in turn, succumbs to the poison, & ultimately dies.

A snake slithers up, and Eats the poison arrow frog, as it's species has adapted to be able to feast upon the frog.

A wolverine takes the snake bites with no fucks given and proceeds to dine on it.

A Tasmanian Devil eats the wolverine.

(Very diverse ecosystem we have here. XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
A Bugs Bunny tricks the Tanzanian Devil into screwing itself over.

(A Tasmanian devil a real thing.)

A wolf bites the bunny, murdering it bloodily before ingesting it.

(I know it is)

A Bear then arrives and kills the wolf while it's away from it's pack.

And then get's sick from a Mosquito bite.

It is then grabbed and eaten whole by an Owl.

But then a narwhal jumps out of the water and stabs the owl with it's tusk (horn?)

But then a narwhal jumps out of the water and stabs the owl with it's tusk (horn?)
The narwhal kills itself with gravity when it is inevitably beached. (I think I win/broke the game, you can't kill what is already dead)

Death arrives to collect the Narwhal, but is then destroyed by Chuck Norris.

Status
Not open for further replies.