THE GREAT FOOD CHAIN WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And is them killed by an American via blanket.

@KeatonWorshipper : A NATIVE AMERICAN AIN'T AN ANIMAL. TECHNICALLY IT IS, BUT IT AIN'T GOOD. YOU GET A FUNNY DEATH.

A Fly impregnates your Male Native American & your children (which are maggots) eat the Native American's Body from the Inside out

@Gwazi Magnum: AN AMERICAN AIN'T AN ANIMAL. TECHNICALLY IT IS, BUT IT AIN'T GOOD. YOU GET A FUNNY DEATH.

A Frog Falcon Punches your Balls, & the American dies of pain & Testicle Loss.

Frog eats the flies with its tongue.

@KeatonWorshipper : A RUSSIAN AIN'T AN ANIMAL. TECHNICALLY IT IS, BUT IT AIN'T GOOD. YOU GET A FUNNY DEATH.

A Fox gives the Russian Diabetes.

A wolf tears the fox's throat open and dines on it.

A Poison Arrow Frog licks your wolf's back seductively. The wolf in turn, succumbs to the poison, & ultimately dies.

A snake slithers up, and Eats the poison arrow frog, as it's species has adapted to be able to feast upon the frog.

A wolverine takes the snake bites with no fucks given and proceeds to dine on it.

A Tasmanian Devil eats the wolverine.

(Very diverse ecosystem we have here. XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
A Bugs Bunny tricks the Tanzanian Devil into screwing itself over.

(A Tasmanian devil a real thing.)

A wolf bites the bunny, murdering it bloodily before ingesting it.

(I know it is)

A Bear then arrives and kills the wolf while it's away from it's pack.

And then get's sick from a Mosquito bite.

It is then grabbed and eaten whole by an Owl.

But then a narwhal jumps out of the water and stabs the owl with it's tusk (horn?)

But then a narwhal jumps out of the water and stabs the owl with it's tusk (horn?)
The narwhal kills itself with gravity when it is inevitably beached. (I think I win/broke the game, you can't kill what is already dead)

Death arrives to collect the Narwhal, but is then destroyed by Chuck Norris.

Status
Not open for further replies.