The Great 4 Kingdoms and Armies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having procured herself a seat nearer the back of the room, Levina now sat among her classmates. The scarf comfortably over her shoulders and around her neck, her face was exposed. Only it wasn't the face of Levina Zelphor looking towards Malicia; that of another, namely Zephyr Vagan, stared nervously over the edge of the tablet as she perused its contents.

While the other students had cluttered together outside during whatever fiasco had drawn their attention, Levi had downed a delicate serum that the real Zephyr had left with her in a temporary supply. A witch-brewed substance, it's key components were the essence of Shapeshifter's Blood mixed with a sample of essence from the desired transformed state. Thus, the Zelphor was perfectly disguised as a maiden girl of Lorridia, who was fortunately near enough of her size to retain her own wardrobe. The effect had been near-instantaneous and therefore efficient for as long as the supply lasted... though how long that was, she didn't know.

The transformation was the easy part though. Now in the form of Zeyphr, Levina would have to retake the serum every six hours. Even there in the classroom she had a vile, to which she held on as though her life depended on it.

The other challenge: while her appearance had changed, her personality was still her own. Every action she had made since transforming had been deliberate as emulations, to the best of her ability, of the girl she was replacing: kindly, though a bit of a klutz, with an air of timidness and a whole lot of not-wanting-to-be-here dryness. To this character she acted as she raised a shaking, labored, inquiring hand. "E-excuse me."

Last edited by a moderator:
Craetos glared at the boy coming onto the girl he existed to protect. While he didn't feel attracted to Lerretta it filled him with rage to see this boy casually to her and talk to her in this way. He growled from the back of his throat.

Malcious nodded in agreement and ran his hand over the name on his desk. "Yes, I will be seeing more of you in the future...and hopefully now." he teased eyeing her whole body. He knew that flirting was his favorite thing to do, it never really matter who it was to. His attention strayed to the female with white Hair and big blue eyes raising their hand. 'So many cute girls...I wonder, what kingdom she's from....wouldn't mind bedding her either.' It was custom for men to bed or marry more than one woman but less than twelve.

Malacia smiled kindly at the girl "Yes?" she replied, checking the clock she returned her gaze to the girl. 'Teacher should be here in a couple moments.'

Aurelia looked at him as he spoke to her and blushed "Well, I cant promise you anything." She said in response. "Well, you seem to be a very flirtatious person..." She continued saying to him before he looked away. Her eyes darted over and she could see who he was looking at. It was then she realized he was a very flirtatious individual and her eyes narrowed. She sat back in her chair and smirked. 'I know how to have fun now..' she thought to herself in respect to him. "Oh..." She said turning her attention back to him. "Im part Demon.. I hope you don't mind that.. I can be alittle hot." She said before giggling. "No, literally... I think my internal temperature is slightly higher than everyone else."

Malcious turned back to Aurelia. "You are hot" he teased. "I've no problem with you being Part demon, That's a bonus I'm Half Angel." He licked his lips and tapped the tablet on the desk. "I am Flirtatious, Woman are my favorite...Flirting's a hobby I'm a king I should Have a house full of woman each off which will have me in bed...But only one woman will have my heart." He winked at her not wanting to enrage her. 'It would be wrong for a Queen or anyone else for that matter to tell a king he can only enjoy One woman for the rest of his life...It would indeed drive someone mad.'

The door to the room opened with a creak and the patter of a horse hooves could be heard, With books and maps in his hand Mr. Kyle the centaur entered with a smile on his face. Malacia Turned and bowed they exchanged whispers and then she sat at a desk in front of Malcious.

His deep voice echoed around the room and he dropped everything he was holding. Folding his arms across his chest the leather of his armor twisted. "Good Morning Everyone!." Mr.Kyle said cheerfully, and expected a reply of the same emotion back.​

Last edited:
"W-well. I was just wondering..." Levina began speaking only to lose herself in a stutter. She let out an audible gulp as she swallowed a few faulty sentences. This whole acting thing is way harder than I thought it would be. Perhaps she hadn't learned enough of Zephyr to mimic her in real life; maybe she was just too far out of her element in trying to be something and someone that she wasn't. Then again, as far as she could tell, no one seemed skeptical. Deciding to milk her own lack of prowess as a trait of her disguised, she attempted to press on with her question. "You... you said that--"

She was cut off a second time. This time, it was the arrival of a centaur, entering the room in a manner of respect not common of a student. This must be the teacher. The centaur was indeed an intimidating person. His equestrian lower body bolstered him to a height unlike that of a human, towering over even the tallest man. The very thought of the power of a horses hooves was enough to leave a brave warrior unnerved. Levina bit her upper lip, watching the centaur cross from the door way to the desk. "Good morning," she stammered, in response to his greeting.

Through it all, she didn't realize that her hand was still raised.

Outside the Academy, a lone figure stood at the end of the path leading to the front doors, staring thoughtfully at the building. In one hand, he carried a weathered old rucksack filled with clothing, armor and hygienic items, the necessities of home living. In the other, bottom end propped upon the ground holding his weight, he bore a three-pronged spear of a shimmering, pearl-blue. His cut, minimally clad figure wobbled upon its spot as though his feet were uncertain of the next step forward; if it weren't for the trident supporting his weight, he might have collapsed on the spot. Tossing a few meddlesome hairs of his Mohowk, he proceeded forward. He walked with an almost limp-like stride, saved from the fall by the support of his trident.

Venturing closer to the school's entrance his observation moved across the building and its grounds, taking in as many details as he could. Gray clouds. He pondered as he looked up at the sky around the Academy, which were a distinctly darker gray than those down the road. Freak storm I guess. Or this'll be more trouble than I thought.

He had reached the doorway, legs trembling and begging for a moment's rest. Uncaring to this, he shifted more of his weight to the support of his weaponized crutch; it seemed to do the trick. Taking care not to make too much noise, he pushed the front door open. Cutting his path across the entrance hall, he caught the sound of a voice speaking from somewhere down a nearby corridor. He followed this voice to its corridor, where he caught the glimpse of a pair of hooves entering a classroom. Hoisting his rucksack up further over his shoulders, he quickened pace as much as his limping would allow.

The young man creaked the door open, slipping in as the centaur at the front of the class bid his students good morning. "Good morning," he replied from near the doorway. Placing his rucksack on the floor in front of him, he lowered himself, still with the aid of his trident, into a seat next to the door; he held his eyes upon the centaur, expecting a reprimand for his tardiness.

She'd heard what sounded like a low growl and looked around 'What in the deep blue sea?...' Canis spoke with a question of concern "I-I'm fine, I was just uh....Thinking about-" Lerretta cut her sentence at the sound of a gentle gallop, When the door opened a Centaur entered and her mouth dropped open. Never in the many years she's lived had she seen a centaur and now here one was...one she would see everyday. "A-amazing" she whispered to herself, He carried himself with pride and dignity what he held in his over filled arms looked ancient and of great importance. Lerretta shivered at the volume of his voice "G-Good morning Teacher." She replied seconds later another male entered looking very exhausted, she almost jumped out of her seat. 'IS THAT A TRIDENT!...' Lerretta found interest in him and enjoyed that fact that she wasn't the only one from the water kingdom. 'I've never seen his face around I wonder who he is?'

Reactions: monsieur
He smiled slightly and picked up a map in particular, Mr.Kyle watched as the student came in and chose a seat. Raising his eyebrow at the tardiness he decided to go easy on him only because it was the first day but next time he'd be punished.

"Let us get down to it shall we?, Your all very important-" He was cut off by the Vice Principal who could be heard over speaker.

"Good morning, This is not an emergency Its your Vice Principal Miss. Plum here to deliver the message that The Haunted House event will be pushed back to three days from now, sorry there are some technical difficulty's with the buses and I'd rather not break down on the road. Well teachers what ever Assignments you had planned for the day then continue with that Assignment. That's all have a wonderful day." Her voice was cheery and energetic as an angels would be, Kyle sighed and picked up a long scroll.

"As I was saying-" He looked at the girl with her hand raised and stopped again. "Yes?" He replied kind of annoyed he'd been interrupted so many times today.​

Aurelia looked at him "Half Angle.... Thats awesome... I wonder how this would work... Hmmm... I am kinda curious.." She blushed. It was hard for her to hide her emotions. When she felt something she completely felt it. Something good and bad about her in its entirety. It was then he commented on a Harem. She narrowed her eyes "A Likely story Prince.... While I have no issue with others girl I do have an issue with people sleeping around... Well.. I don't know. Just I know you are doing that to keep me happy. Very good try but I am far form being Naive and stupid. I rose my position as Heir from being Ruthless... And tactical." She said and grinned wide letting the sharper rear teeth show.

It was then that the teacher came in and her attention immediately shifted as if she was trained to watch the person of Authority. She shook her head and realized she was doing it again. The training she had gotten several times throughout her life. She scowled then looked over Malcious "Well, we need to chill later." She said before going silent for the teacher to finish speaking.

Luci looked up from his desk. The presence of someone remotely like his master caused him to wake from his sleep. After scanning the teacher up and down he said to himself "masters stronger" then went back to laying his head on the desk. All he really wanted to do was get to the training and combat part of this school

"Y-yes." Levi continued her trend of stammering through one last word. Inhaling and exhaling, then clearing her throat, she pressed her inquiry more confidently. "Yes sir. I understand the school will require us to work on projects in groups." She paused a second, allowing the statement to settle, and for her voice to take a calmer, quieter tone while she feigned a self-conscious, apologetic glance around the room. "I was just wondering, just out of curiosity: how will our groups be assigned for those projects?"

Elysia had stayed silent through the arrival of her classmates, still a little disappointed in most of their earlier conduct. When the violet haired earth princess began to speak, she listened, shoving her instant desire to belittle the girl just from being from the earth. However, when she received her tablet, she couldn't resist the urge t fiddle with it, curiosity burning at her, she began to run her fingers along the smooth screen, enjoying the feel of the cool material. Her attention wasn't removed from the device until she heard the clip clop and the entrance of the centaur teacher. Gold orbs glanced up and rested on him, matching his face to his name and committing it to memory even as she let her own greeting lift from her throat and join the rest of her classmates. The haggard appearance of a late comer also caught her attention, enough so that a slender pale brow lifted as she half wondered what happened to the boy. Was he attacked on the way here? Her head tilted minutely, studying him for a few seconds before she redirected her attention back to the front of the room.

it would take much of her focus to remain sitting for long periods of time. She was, of course, intelligent and took her studies seriously, however like her mother, sitting still was hard for her. At home, her tutors had to give her breaks to let her move around. Too much energy built up in her the longer she sat and given the control she had over her body, it usually came as a shock , sometimes literally, when that energy found a way to come out. Even know, the storm maiden was having a hard time to keep from bouncing her leg, the only thing keeping it still was her sheer force of will not to come across as anything less then perfectly composed.

Status
Not open for further replies.