The Great 4 Kingdoms and Armies

Status
Not open for further replies.
An uncertain interval of time past by Levina's reckoning. For the greater part of the entrance and welcoming procedures, she kept her focus fixed perfectly upon Elysia's towering form. The usual feeling of watching her sister engage others was far off from this time and place though. On a normal occasion, Levina would have taken great interest in her sister's procedure, picking apart her postures, gestures and speeches; that simply wasn't the case this time around. She was watching her sister to track her movement, and that was it. If she would drift so far as to giver herself clear sight of Levina's veiled person, the "Zephyr" would be sure to slip out with some sort of excuse.

Yet, for the minutes swallowed, Elysia had remained equally still and observant. Just as I thought. She knew her sister's tendencies better than to expect much action so soon; she had always been the observant one.

Levi broke the gaze and allowed her eyes and mind to wander to other elements of the room. At the same time, a bellow of obscenity cried throughout the room, pulling her attention towards the new center of action. Two red haired individuals, male and female, had just been bumped and splashed by a bit of smaller looking girl of blue hair and a distracted sort of expression. Ruketh and Esangria; some physical features and a display of powers were all Levina needed to see to know that much.

The altercation was over almost as soon as it was started. Those involved dispersed without delay; the Rukethans moved to another gathering just outside the entrance, while the Esangrian girl remained behind, peering out towards the crowd. Being one of the few interesting people left in the room, Levina's attention moved quickly to her, wondering who of Esangria she might be, especially to be at the Academy at a time like this, her Kingdom in the uproar that it had been. A hint of an answer to this revealed itself with the materialization of a formidable-looking, apparition of a male figure forming and steadily solidifying behind the girl. A Knight? Certainly looks the part. She might be royalty, assuming that man is watching over her. Oh Hell. He's more interesting than her, even if she is royalty.

The boy recovered from the shock of girls, and snapped back into his angered form. His eyes seemed to glow like fire as he walked up to Malacia and grabbed the scruff of his clothing. His red eyes now like demons. "aren't you going to say sorry then?" Luci growled as he clenched he free hand.

Since he was part of the fire kingdom it was no question he was going to be hot headed, but this seemed different. He ignored his surroundings and focused on the single person on the end of his grip. Luci hated people who abused their powers, to him it reminded him to much of the so called family that abandon him and left him to die

Last edited by a moderator:
Aurelia turned suddenly at the boy being grabbed and focused her eyes on the boy who did the grabbing. "The rage within you.. The burning.. I see it clear as day. You are part of the Fire Kingdom... Then back down... That is an order from your Princess. I was in the middle of a conversation before you so rudely interrupted. If you do not want me to treat you to a premature ending then I see it fit that you stay out of destroying others social involvements." She said in a commanding voice showing both her authority induced side and intellectual side.. She didn't care who the boy was and for some vague reason she recognized him. Even if he was royalty she was higher up the food chain. She had authority among her kingdom and planned on using it if she needed to. But, if it came down to it.. she would let herself go.

She then turned her attention back to Malcious to whom she was talking to earlier. "Your sister wants us to leave. I guess we can go to the Home Room together. Just... be mindful... my minion should be around here somewhere... I think he may have gotten lost among the others." She said before waiting for his reply.

Last edited:
"my princesses" Luci scoffed at the girl, "my kingdom left me abandoned and alone the same time my parents did. The only person i will ever take orders from is my master, not some know it all fire princess who thinks shes better than everyone else" He almost shouted at the girl

Luci almost lifted the boy off his feet in the flurry of rage that had come over him. His teeth gritted and his grip on the boy tightend. 'punch him right now' echoed the voices in his head. Luci felt his fist tighten even more

Last edited by a moderator:
The spirit watching Lorretta drifted off to find the source of this bothersome commotion. Upon entry, he quickly analysed the scene and conclude that a bit of time to cool down would serve the fire mage well. He froze Luci in place, also trapping the kid he was holding. Satisfied for now, he watched

The spirit frowns, unsure of the ramifications of his actions. He concludes that he, Craetos Dramnlynn, shall resolve this conflict with the power of friendship! That and freezing the other person solid in place as well. Satisfied that he's made the right choice, Craetos nods happily.

Elysia watched the commotion quietly, a slender brow raised. This was what the school had to deal with? Noble's should be more...composed. They were the face of their nations here at this school and to the rest of the world. And this was how they acted? The storm maiden nearly felt embarrassed for being classified in the same class system at that moment.

"They're nothing but a bunch of children..." The storm maiden thought to herself. Were they taught no better? Or did they all assume because they were going to a school that they could act however they pleased? Gold orbs traced the scene in front of her, from her angle, she could see both cites of action. her face remained blank save for the single arched brow. After several more moments passed and after the red haired girl made her announcement, Elysia turned away and headed further into the buildings depths. She couldn't watch anymore and she felt a nearly insatiable urge to roll her eyes at the fuss.

The silver haired girl glanced around the walls as she proceeded further into the school, for now, she folded up the flyer and pushed it into her pocket. The walls were boring, plain. Of course the school was new, there hadn't been time for it to gain any quirks or individuality. Not many banners hung, no art projects on the walls. Everything that Elysia had seen when she toured schools in her own nation were absent. It was an empty building ready to be influenced by the group outside. The Princess of the Air found herself a little disappointed,s he had always been tutored within palace walls and had always wanted to attend a school, but this school didn't feel like a school just yet. "Perhaps the brats outside aren't the only ones who are childish..." she quipped at herself.

After a bit more walking, and a little exploring, Elysia found herself at the door of her homeroom. She paused just slightly before she tested the door, finding it unlocked, she slid in, looking around as she did so. However the room was empty. Her head tilted just slightly as she wondered if seats would be assigned or it was first come first serve. After a little thought she went ahead and went to a seat near the window. She could always move if the need happened. The quiet of the room was soothing and preferred over the bustle of what happened outside.

Aurelia looks at all those around her and just shakes her head. "I dont need to be caught up in this... Im done." She said before walking away from the entire scene. She had seen the spirit creature but did not pay any heed. Ice easily melted under fire and she did not fear or give him any train of thought. She simply left the group and walked into the Home Room.

Once inside she took a seat and put her head down as a small creature the size of a IMP walked up carrying things. "Oh, Princess.. I have found you finally! Here! Zekae has done its job well has it not!" It said to her. Aurelia looked down and smiled "Oh, so very well my little friend. Im happy to have you along with me again.. Its been awhile since we were out on our own." She said to the Demon. The Demon nodded its head "Has been as long time." It continued before bowing. "I will sit here and wait for you to be done." It said. Aurelia shook her head "No need, I dont need you to carry my stuff all the time.. it makes me feel terrible.. I don't like seeing people having to do others bidding all the time. Go enjoy yourself." She said to it. The Demon chuckled "Such a kindly Princess.. This one sits and waits patiently." it responded.

"I'm Canis it's not as cleaver as it sounds, I'm the knight of Miss Delenae. What's your nam..." he began but was stopped by the commotion. He looked to the commotion seeing Aurelia, "Could you give me a second please?"

He moved to Aurelia quickly passing through the crowd of people, watching as the evens happened he became nervous, "Miss do you need my help?" he asked.

She passed right by him without giving him even a look. He then returned too Lerretta, "So, where were we, oh yeah! What's your name?"

Luci easily broke from the ice, he let go of the boy he was holding and brushed off the ice. He sighed at the commotion he had caused "once again a place i don't belong" he mumbled as he grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. After he walked off towards the home room, ignoring any stares form the other students.

Once he got to the homeroom he opened the door. Noticing the girl from earlier he glared slightly then walked to the back window seat. There was another girl in front of him but he payed no attention, slumping down on the chair and staring out the window

Malcious had remained calm and kept the smirk on his face during the time of the hot headed boy, he felt no need to show him emotion of any sort. He believed the boy was below him and so he ignored him. Surprisingly his body froze still holding the tight grip on him he sighed. 'Such a bother, I was just having fun' his thoughts were deterred when the boy broke free he let go of him The fun soon ended when he grabbed his belongings and walked off, Malcious didn't feel like the boy was of his concerns anymore. He watched as the red haired girl walked off so he followed behind. 'She's an interesting one, I'd like to know more.' After rolling his eyes at his sister he followed behind the girl grinning with thoughts heavy on his mind. She took a seat and greeted a small creature. Swiftly he made his way to the desk next to her and noticed that the bad tempered boy from earlier sat behind them. Glancing over to her Malcious reached over and tapped her shoulder. "Ey, Guess were neighbors now."

Malacia sighed of great relief. "Whelp, the days not over yet! still have time to make peace." taking her pencil out she wrote the name of the girl on her paper and the nation she came from, she also wrote the description of the boy who used his powers on school grounds when Combat/Training hadn't even took place. Clearing her throat she spoke as loud and clear as she could. "EXCUSE ME, I WILL NOW ASK THAT ALL STUDENTS ENTER THE CLASS ROOM, YOU HAVE EXACTLY 10 SECONDS. YOUR TEACHER WILL JOIN YOU SHORTLY." smiling she entered and stood where the teacher belonged. "Find a seat, you will see that the desks are not like normal ones....Your name will appear on the table, that will be your permanent seating for this class so choose wisely. Because I'm president I will be your prep teacher until your actual teacher arrives." bending over slightly she grabbed a stack of tablets and searched the many faces of students. "These tablets I have will stand as you notebooks/Textbooks."

Craetos hung by Lerretta, waiting for her to take her seat, so as to be position himself to protect her. He eyed up her fellow classmates, inherently suspicious of them all.

Canis she thought nice name...Although I cant belive he's gotta deal with miss mouthy. Quickly he left cutting off his question, she blushed at his loyalty. And then he returned and finished his question."Im Lerretta Weaver, Second in line to Esangria. " the students began to enter and then the purple haired girl spoke up in the hall, ordering everyone to enter the classroom. Sighing she smiled and winked at Canis. "We should get moving" Lerretta walked off making sure to be gracious as she moved slightly switching. 'This school might not be a total waste of time after all' she thought.

Aurelia looked over at Malcious and smiled "Hey, Whats up?" She said obviously taking interest in him. He was a more interesting individual than many of the others around her. She looked at him and whispered "Your sister is.... Kinda a... well... I don't like cursing unless I am scared or really upset.." She said then realized what his sister was saying. "Looks like we are sitting next to each other for awhile at least." She said with a giggle. She reached a hand across "I am Aurelia... I am the heir to the Magma throne." She said without any snugness in her voice. The pompous part of her was beaten out of her as a child leaving her rather humble.

Malacia placed tablets on each of their Desks and took her stance back in the front of the class. One was left in her hand; of course for her use. The names of the students began to appear on their desks, Malacia took a piece of chalk and wrote on the board 'Good Morning Mr. Kyle.'

Malcious was really enjoying himself without having to cause trouble. "Sometimes I just don't get why she's so power crazy, maybe it has something to do with her being second in line." He smiled back as she said that and agreed. "Well, at least I'll be sitting next to someone I get along with." Grabbing her extended hand he looked into her eyes and planted a soft kiss on the back of her palm. "A lovely name, For a lovely face. I am Malcious Heir to Yarengol; I guess it's only right that we get along after all my Kingdom and your Kingdom have ties together." He said giving his best handsome and flirty look.

His twin sister put the chalk down and turned on her tablet. "This is your tablet for each class, you will see that all of your subjects are listed in separate folders. This is your Chemistry class and your teachers Mr. Kyle. you will do your homework assignments, group projects and extracurricular assignments in this little electronic pad. you can also keep up with your points and grants in here. Treat this like your life! Because if you lose it, then you lose all of the hard work you've done and that sucks because at the end of the year your required to have at least 2500 passing class credits. If you don't then you will NOT take the throne in what ever kingdom your from...it matters not if your Heir already, your place will be passed to the next candidate which is Second in line." She glared at Malcious as she said that last thing.

Aurelia smiled when Malcious kissed her hand "Its a pleasure, Also, my brother was the same way before I killed him and took the position of Heir... Even if I lose it here I will kill my siblings if need be." She said without a joking tone in her voice. She was being deadly serious. "So, Im not worried about school. I have the mind of a forge Fiend... Its the demon I take after. I get school like a bird takes to flight." She continued then looked up at his twin. "I think it has a lot to do with her being second in line... I mean if you are both twins how can you choose?" She continued. "Oh, and its a pleasure to meet you Malcious... I guess its only needed as we will end up communicating alot in the future."

"Good idea Miss Weaver," He said following her into class seeing that it had all ready began he quickly took the seat behind Aurelia to be able to watch her as she went about this class. He tapped the chair beside him to show Lerretta where too sit so they could chat when they could in class, but with the strange Twins he wasn't sure what to think because they could read minds. He did try to listen but got confused about the tablet no know what it is but understood how it worked. And credits didn't matter for him he was a knight and he wasn't the smartest out of combat.

She smiled at his kindness and also took a seat next to him. She listened to Malacia at first confused but then she understood. 'Oh I understand now!, its basically like a normal school you cant graduate with out the appropriate credits! . But with this its a twist, if you don't finish your assignments or important projects or even lose this tablet. Then you cant graduate, thus your stripped of your power and crown and the next in line for your kingdom will take your place. Sheesh that's cruel...but in order to rule you need knowledge.' Looking at Canis she bit her lip. 'That means if I become Queen...I'll have the power to marry who I want, even if he's a knight. It might just create peace between our kingdoms..... happily ever after!' She was caught in her daydream of Canis and her.

Luci noticed his name engrave its self on the table. The tablet was placed in front of him, he looked at it curiously but fou d better interest in something out the window

He could her the people in the background. People talking about there kingdoms, families even marriage. It made his stomach churn slightly, as he heard the word "family" . Someone was talking at the front of the class, but the window was much more interesting

He turns to Lerretta watching her as she seems to be in a world of her own, "Hello you in there," he said waving his hand in front of her face, "Are you day dreaming? What's it about?" He stared at her awhile watching her face, now looking closer he thought she was cute and had began to fall for her and he did hope to find out more about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.