The God War

Name: Nivalis; God of Winter, Despair, and Solitude
Appearance:
Taking the form of a young man, Nivalis' body structure is pretty average. Short jet black hair covers his head, each strand combed to their respective side. He often favours wool turtlenecks and the occasional vest when he's out taking a walk. He gives off an aura of professionalism when seen.

His true form is very much the complete opposite. Shoulder-length platinum blonde hair scatters through out his scalp in a disorganized matter. He wears a long white tattered robe yet the black ribbon that intertwines along his arms and above his head is what stands out the most. He refuses to wear any kind of shoes.
(I'll try and draw him later)
Sexuality:
Asexual Aromantic
Skills:
He has the ability to manipulate things that are related to his titles; winter, despair and solidarity. Examples for winter would be controlling snow, ice, as well as lowering the temperature. For despair, it would include the ability to increase or decrease someone's feelings of despair. Solitude is just the ability to have his physical needs removed at any given time.

Aside from his domains, he also has any other ability a normal deity would have; such as immortality and fast health regeneration. He's not as invincible as he may seem.
Other: Yay?

'Ceppted.

And so are you, Dau.

• Thank You
Reactions: adabotcon
Name: Leo Vance, born as "Thurd"
Appearance:http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/300...6081416_81966458_n_by_nicoletrias-d71v9px.jpg
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other:Leo, up until recently, didn't bother in human affairs. He just relaxed in an airship out over the Atlantic Ocean, until a terrible storm caused his great airship Valhalla to crash. Valhalla was a machine of incredible power, held aloft by magic, that had been used in the God war to annihilate the Fortress of Divinity.

Last edited:
Sorry, I was going to post an IC, but was interrupted by the wonderful new update.

CS:
Name: Samhain (Not his real name, but he has taken it as his name)
Appearance:

Sexuality: Straight
Skills:
Supernatural intelligence
Occultic Knowledge
High Sorcery
Magic
Spell Creation
Creature Creation from his body
Sireship|Authority over monsters, demons and those who pull from the magical arts (There's loop holes to get out of that last part)
Magnificent Bastardry (Planning/scheming and contingencies)
Shapeshifting
Supernaturally evil presence causes abnormalities and changes around him that allow him to manipulate surrounding areas through sheer will power

Other:
He channeled visions of his past rule through the mind of Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

Sure.

Hero, I'm afraid there will be only one EG. They're supposed to be so powerful that humans and Immortals team up to subdue them.

Can we try? Maybe Samhain or Nivalis awakens first, and then the other eg wakes afterwords after a certain break time?

(Don't have to, I'm just feelin' sympathetic DX)

I guess. Let's put the question to everybody.

HEY NERDS! One civilization-wrecking Elder God or two?

Two!

One of the things I've oft lamented in more paragraph-oriented freeform RP is that instead of scaling up the threat to challenge powerful heroes, most GMs get lazy(yeah, I said it) and just insist on nerfing all the PCs to fit the arbitrarily inflexibly benchmarked villain. I know they're probably afraid of DBZ-esque absurdity, but how can anyone get it right if nobody tries?

Two EGs sounds like frightening fun. Plus, it makes it more likely that by the end of the game, Caldra will have something suitably challenging even for her goddess form if she ever gains enough power to sustain it.

Coffeecake, so long as you're not revoking anybody's immortality without their consent, you should be fine. I've imagined that the immortals regret their actions, so nobody should
Okay, that's cool. I imagine she's too weak to do that. Even when she goes goddess mode, I imagine revoking someone's immortality is extremely taxing for her and sort of sacrificial. She'd probably be both exhausted and angry after having to do it as a last resort.

I'll play by ear whether or not she knows or believes that they don't want to kill her.

Alright. I'll put up the IC.