The God Complex

Are we going to start our character sheets today?

How do you mean a fusion and formed as one of the three?

One that takes aspect of both gods since they shared a name. Eros is more commonly known as the son of Aphrodite.... however, in the original Hesoid, the first three gods that sprang from chaos were Tartartus, Gaea and Eros.

Are we going to start our character sheets today?
Just got home from some work, so yeah I'm gonna work on getting the necessary threads up so you all can get to posting there too:)

How do you mean a fusion and formed as one of the three?

One that takes aspect of both gods since they shared a name. Eros is more commonly known as the son of Aphrodite.... however, in the original Hesoid, the first three gods that sprang from chaos were Tartartus, Gaea and Eros.
I would advise to simply pick one of the two. I can guarantee you that no one will pick the 'other Eros' if that is a worry. So my advice is to choose one. Unless you can detail to me how you envisioned it to merge them

I'll be looking forward to what you come up with :)

(also really surprised there isn't a death god snatched up yet haha. Anubis temporarily, but exchanged for another. Curious and curiouser lol)

• Haha
Reactions: Manna Beast
I was thinking of nabbing Hades or the Armenian God of the underworld but I settled on Anahit. The Armenian Goddess of fertility, healing, wisdom and water.

Well, and this is to all, you are allowed up to 3 characters, though I'm not gonna try and coax people to do so, because I know some just are more comfortable with playing one.
I'll be curious to see what you make of her

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: BigBirdie
Nope , read wrong
But can't we all agree that death gods are so 2019s

• Haha
Reactions: Manna Beast
Well in all fairness 2019 was way better than what we've got so far... XD Just saying

I am interested if there is still room ^^ I can't resist a cool mythos rp lol

I'm gonna need to do a headcount soon to see how many there are haha. Though as general rule of thumb, I'm not one to easily turn someone away at the door ^-^ As long as it doesn't get too crowded lol

Also, I put up a lore page, it's a giant mess right now because what I thought was a sorted and organized document of information, was nothing more than snippets and blurbs... So it's a mess, but it's there. Now on to the CS stuff

EDIT
Less of a disaster than the Lore page, but it should help everyone to kick off their CS writing.
Character thread

If you wish to post your character (wip or finished) please only post 1 character within that post. This makes it easier for me to link back to each individual character. (My character sheets are not finished yet either)

If you wish to claim a god(dess) without making a CS just yet, please only do that here, as to not clutter the character archive.

I will soon post the actual OOC thread, this will contain the Rules as well, but for now I really need some sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiharuAya
I'm gonna need to do a headcount soon to see how many there are haha. Though as general rule of thumb, I'm not one to easily turn someone away at the door ^-^ As long as it doesn't get too crowded lol

Also, I put up a lore page, it's a giant mess right now because what I thought was a sorted and organized document of information, was nothing more than snippets and blurbs... So it's a mess, but it's there. Now on to the CS stuff

EDIT
Less of a disaster than the Lore page, but it should help everyone to kick off their CS writing.
Character thread

If you wish to post your character (wip or finished) please only post 1 character within that post. This makes it easier for me to link back to each individual character. (My character sheets are not finished yet either)

If you wish to claim a god(dess) without making a CS just yet, please only do that here, as to not clutter the character archive.

I will soon post the actual OOC thread, this will contain the Rules as well, but for now I really need some sleep.
Question, about the appearance of the characters can we just descriptions. I don't own any wonderful character pictures and I refuse to use real face claims just because it makes me highly uncomfortable and don't mind just describing my character

@Ness
Olissa can correct me if I am wrong, I think her and I discussed the means of this as well. -And I get the whole dislike using real life face claims, creeps me out too- but I think if the description of the character is really well fleshed out, it can be done.

If there does happen to be room, and these gods aren't taken, if I could put my interest down for Hades and bring some 2019 cliche death god lol. Also maybe Cupid or Aphrodite

Oooooh cool!!!!!!

If there does happen to be room, and these gods aren't taken, if I could put my interest down for Hades and bring some 2019 cliche death god lol. Also maybe Cupid or Aphrodite
Alas Cupid or Aphrodite will likely not be able to be done, as we have an Eros and another love related goddess on reserve at the moment. Hades is certainly still available ;)

@Ness
Real faces or drawings are not mandatory, but I am looking for an image of any kind to give me a visual aid. The basics have already been asked in the cs, like eyes, hair, height, weight, and style. Now I'm looking for an extension of that, a visual.

How so? Your question was if written descriptions were okay as alternative and I replied:
"Real faces or drawings are not mandatory, but I am looking for an image of any kind to give me a visual aid. The basics have already been asked in the cs, like eyes, hair, height, weight, and style. Now I'm looking for an extension of that, a visual."

Wait OI'm an idiot who can't read lmao, for some reason thought the bottom was just my question didn't see your reply lol!

Oh can happen haha, especially with one part being a quote of someone but the other not

Reactions: Queen Sonia
@Ness

What is your character's power going to be?
The reason why I'm asking is because of the limit of certain power types, as only 2 of each type is allowed at the moment