The God Complex

Haha that is quite alright with me.
Loving the variety already.

In all likelihood I will have the ooc/CS stuff done and posted some time today

Hawaiian gods are a pain, trust me , you just don't want to go down that rabbit hole

Last edited:
I'm having a debate on whether I want to go with Poseidon or Ra :) so I'll be taking one of those two. Not sure if I want to take both at this point.

Reactions: Olissa
Hawaiian gods are a pain, trust me , you just don't want to go down that rabbit hole
Mhm, same with any indigenous religion. Not gonna go and burn my hand at that

@Andy both are equally interesting. 2 of each power type are allowed, so if you go with Ra, then I will put a halt to sun related gods as then there are 2

@Olissa sounds good. I'm not sure if I want to play two characters or just one at this point so that's kinda where my debate comes in. But I'll let you know as soon as I make a final decision

So Im going to scratch the anubis and go with Popocatépetl an Aztec god

Sounds all good to me 🙂 I'll be delaying the start of ooc and CS thread till tomorrow. Then people can kick it off with working on chars yay

Iztaccihuatl, from Aztec mythology!

Reactions: Manna Beast
As long as you have a good idea what kind of powers they might have, since Aztec mythology wasn't always clear on some of those, then it's all good by me

As long as you have a good idea what kind of powers they might have, since Aztec mythology wasn't always clear on some of those, then it's all good by me
For sure! Thank you!

@Olissa I made my final decision I'm just going to go with Poseidon. He's already badass enough in my opinion I don't need to take on a second role as Ra or anything else like that :) I may make another character later on if needed/the inspiration hits me but for now I'm just gonna go with Poseidon

Oh cool! (Meanwhile I'm snickering here, because Poseidon is the father of Despoina, so having those two encounter once their memories are returned will hopefully be amusing XD)

• Haha
Reactions: Manna Beast
Oh cool! (Meanwhile I'm snickering here, because Poseidon is the father of Despoina, so having those two encounter once their memories are returned will hopefully be amusing XD)
Lol that will be a funny situation when that comes about. It will definitely be interesting.

Mhm, all (dead) mythologies and gods are welcomed, but it's always such fun to see pairs pop up. Be it lovers, enemies, parental, whatever else. Getting to play with some of the memories and interactions is a lot of fun

I'm interested as well. I'm leaning towards Eros, but a version that is a fusion of god of love and formed as one of the OG three gods ( Which would be god of desire)

I'm interested as well. I'm leaning towards Eros, but a version that is a fusion of god of love and formed as one of the OG three gods ( Which would be god of desire)
I think you might need to do some private planning and development with Olissa as I know she was trying to steer the love god and goddesses away from being too *bow chica bow wow*

I think you might need to do some private planning and development with Olissa as I know she was trying to steer the love god and goddesses away from being too *bow chica bow wow*

That works fine for me. :)

How do you mean a fusion and formed as one of the three?

I am interested :)
Any room still available?

Well so far there have been a few interested parties, but we all know there tend to be one or two that ditch before it starts so, for now yes, welcome

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: BigBirdie