The God Complex

ooooo this looks fun!!! if you think you still have room, i'd love to reserve asclepius, the greek god of medicine.

if not, that's chill too!

I'd say stick around for now, to see which way things go in terms of how many people actually come and join the RP side and make a character.

To all: The OOC has been created.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dvyniai
Is this still open? (Sorry if I'm doing this wrong, this is my first time trying to join a RP on Iwaku)

@EldridSmith I believe we are going to be doing a headcount to assure if we have enough members ATM. For now just to keep a watch on the thread

Reactions: EldridSmith
Oh powerful one 🤲👐 @Olissa
I am not that good with BB codes because I am a casual, will this effect anything?

As stated in the CS area, style it however you want. If that means you don't style it at all, then that is your chosen style :)

And yes, within the next week we'll know for sure who have stuck around and who haven't. Don't want to flood the RP with too many people after all

And yes, within the next week we'll know for sure who have stuck around and who haven't. Don't want to flood the RP with too many people after all
Sweet, if there's still room I'd love to join.

I know a few have already moved over to the OOC area and found the character and lore areas, but just tagging everyone of this thread to be sure that everyone has the memo.

@Equusheart @LuluBunny @Andy @Mad Captain Kazu @Ness @LuckycoolHawk9 @BigBirdie @MiharuAya @Luther @The_Queer_Alien @Dvyniai @EldridSmith
(12 people, damn that's a lot!)

With that I'm also going to take the banner down and retire this thread, since we clearly don't need this anymore.
(Also, yes, the Lore page is still a mess. Working on it, but the necessary information is all there)

Hey just curious if this is still open for sign ups? :)

@Black_Sheep We do have a few ppl whom are sitting on a wait list as we are trying to determine if there are a few people whom are jumping off the turnip truck. Id say just watch the thread and if we have a few people whom aren't as interested, then we will re-open this one for those on the wait list :3

@Olissa Hey iwaku never notified me of your mention :( I can't post on the OOC thread

It is unfortunate that iwaku didn't give you the notification, but the RP has been closed