The Gifted Students

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"but i dont care go to the DT room right now i will see you there ok" she smirks "and dont think you being my boyfriend gives you whatnot treatment and i will be asking you what the fat head red head said to you"

Sam scowledat her and sighs, "Fine whatever." he teleported to the detention room.

wow she teleported with her food and sat at her table. "everyone put your heads on your desk now and shut up" she was pissed she didnt want to behere she looked around for the red head

Sam was a little angry aboput the whole DT thing but he sighed and still did as he was told. The red head showed up late.

somebdy looked at the red head and said calmy "sit down and put your head on the dask"

Jake smirks and walks to his desk, "Whatever you say hot stuff."
Sam cllenched his fists.

"ass hole" she utters to herself thn walks to him and says "i have a boyfriend sorry cutty pie"

JJ smirks, "Maybe I can show you what a real man is."
Sam lifted up his head from the desk, "Dude shut the fuck up before I make you shut up."

no thanks i like man with sixs packs and who work out and are not red heads red heads are ugly so i am fine." she smirls ignoring samy

This calmed Sam and even made him chuckle. Everyone in the room snickered and giggled.

JJ put his head down and so did the rest of the students.

Sam couldnt help but roll his eyes. He felt rediculous.

soon after she sqid "ok you guys are free at last and i hope to never see any nes ugly faces here exp for sam and whats his facepao "

Sam lifts up his head and JJ darts out of the room.

well that kid wanted out. she smirks then walks up to Samy and looks at him. "whas your face can leave samy stay"

Sam chuckles and walks up to her.

He smiles, wraps his arms around her waist. He kisses her.

Status
Not open for further replies.