The Gifted Students

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebodymved out of his way and hugshim. "that was more then being mean" she said up set

He hugs her back and Sam scowls at Ryko.

Ryko ras a brow and looks at somebody "i am sory for saying that couzen" she said looking down she cant lok at her when shes upset she then looks at logan

Logan grabs her hand, "Come on Ryko. " he takes her out of the room.

Ryko follows him and somebody dose not watch her leave she was to a shamed to look at her

Sam keeps holding Somebody in his arms, "Good morning by the way."

He bends down and kisses her.

she stops him before he kissed her "no thanks dont want to kiss morning braeth samy"

He chuckles, "Fair enough. Now can you get off so I can get ready?"

she nodds and gets off him then kiss his cheek. then leaves the room. "see yha in class"

Once she leaves Sam gets ready.

wsomebody changes into a black top and jeans then leaves to her claass but before she dose she qant to the cafe wich everyone was. some guys wach her go by but was just looking at her ass

Sam put on the school pin he is suppose to wear then goes to his first class which Somebody teaches.

she grabbs a tea and muffin with a smile. then walks to class with the food still being startd at. "morning everyone well come to my class and yyes i am back"

Sam took a seat and paid attention.

she sighs and wrights things on the chack bord about diffrent dragons. "please open the text book on monster i hope the other teacher gave you"

Sam opens the book and a red head whispers something in his ear. Sam scowls at him and whispers, "Shut up."

Mr Shark is there a problem" she didnt turned to everyone. she writes the page number.

Sam looks up at her, "Naw just this moron sitting next to me."
The red head smirks, "Why me? No I am perfectly innocent."
Sam makes himself laugh, "Yeah perfect my ass." he mutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.