The Gamers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how od you work with getting up and grabbing my weapon again? is that a full action or?

So how od you work with getting up and grabbing my weapon again? is that a full action or?
Its an Action. Since you have 15 AGI you could do two actions, so that would be one of them.

So what sort of attack is he going to use on the Crystal?

Regular attack, skill?

I'm planning on making a post tomorrow afternoon~ I'll be a bit less stressed about schoolwork because I have an easier day on Wednesdays. In case I don't get it done tomorrow, I'll, for sure, get it done on Wednesday night.

Here's your order
Tasty

Cannibalism is good XD

Anyway, waiting on Ryuu and Stars to post.

If you'd like, Sairoh, you could have Caleb cast a spell then run away (as he does have a ranged attack) instead of just running away. Up to you though (although a full action spent on the retreat would make it faster and pretty much out of the room instead of just to the door if he cast a spell and then ran)

On the retreat aspect, same goes for Selina. She could either cast a Spell and then retreat (which would get her close to the door, not right at it since her speed is lower) or she could use her action for a full blown getting the fuck out of dodge.

Ohh, okie, didn't know that he had time for that. I'll have him cast a flare bolt and edit it in when I get home. Hopefully he doesn't get fried again XD

Alright, ill go ahead and post the result. What are you going to cast it at though?

Cool. You helped kill the Succubi

Status
Not open for further replies.