The Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Anyway... still waiting on posts from you guys XD

Posted~

But where is Jwon and Star? they haven't even posted ooc for a while?

True... According to their profiles, Jiwon's been lurking around, so I assume he's just too busy to reply atm, but keeping updated. As for stars, her profile says she was last seen on September 3rd... that's like two weeks ago. It's a little worrisome, I hope she's okay...

I'll be posting for sure either today or tomorrow. Just been a lil more bogged down than I thought, though at this point I'm a little concerned about the rp dying out :(

Yea, I share the same concerns. School coming back really did a number on this.

I could reboot it... again -_-

Or make a different RP while we wait for Jwon and Stars to be freed from the shackles of IRL

That would be reboot five? or is it at six now?

*sigh* Schools these days, keeping kids from being able to write on rps, such a shame. Back in my day, I used to sneak on forums and check posts in computer sciences class.

Jesting aside, What other rp you got in mind ? I really enjoyed this one do to what it is, and how it is played, and how most of the characters fit in. (I couldn't take Kamen Riders in kingdom hearts seriously...)

It would be reboot five.

And it could be Grand Quest Offline... (although I had plans for that RP relating to this one)

Or I could put up one of the other ideas I had, like a SU based idea.

I can feel the crickets chirping... XP
Got sick on the week where all the teachers decided to give tests and I've been playing catch up.

Kinda sad that its gotten so quiet here ._.
I wouldn't be against a reboot to letting the RP just die, but that'd be a lot of progress resetting to do...
I think a SU RP would be really cool, but I feel like school's really gonna make it tough for some peeps like me in high school.

Well I guess this was fun while it lasted, but I assume that this RP is now dead... sigh...

It appears so.

Jiwon hasn't been on since Saturday and Stars in a month. I've been on scarcely as well.
Honestly, though, if you guys do happen to read this down along the line, I'd like you all to know that it's been a great joy to roleplay with all of you. The Gamers was actually my first successful attempt at joining a rp on Iwaku, and in a sense, it's what really revived the wanton joys of roleplaying in general. Before this, I was on a good six year hiatus from group roleplays.
I'm sad to see this go, as it really was a highlight in my summer. And now that fall's set things in motion again, it seems unfortunately inevitable to continue. Nevertheless, you guys have my deepest gratitude for making one heck of an awesome roleplay - from day one and makeshift weapons to the gates of Gekkoukan where we ended.

To Stars, though we didn't know until later, we're the junior crew out of the five of us. I've always enjoyed your fierce character as both Stars and Selina, it was befitting of the proclaimed Goddess of Luck and Misfortune. Even now I remember when I went to post up Caleb's application, I took one look at yours and was like "Well damn. Someone beat me to the punch". Throughout the roleplay, you've always been a driving force - always ten touches more enthusiastic to kick ass than the rest of us. And as you left, so did some of the fire.

To Jiwon, this may be random, but I've always thought you were the most laid back, but also one of the most enthusiastic of the group. How this paradoxical thinking came to be, I'm not even sure. Though, I do distinctly remember taking one look at your name and quickly assuming that there was something Korean about you. I'm a fan of Ryuu's character, who seemed to be the gentle foil to Caleb - initiative, but simply so, in a way that makes him seem so complete. I do sadly regret, however, that our characters never got to interact beside the times they beat each other up.

To Omnial, I do apologize, but I always thought in my head that you were like the "old man". Perhaps this was on the account that Lucian was the oldest of all the characters, or just because I always thought that you seemed more mature than the rest of us. I do wish now that I'd gotten the chance to discover more about Lucian's history - like his inclination to nobility and distaste for women. Regrettably, we never got to talk or interact that much in and out of rp, but nevertheless, you've unknowingly made me laugh a number of times with poor Lucian's love antics.

And finally, to Renose, I'm really grateful for your awesome gm skills. Honestly, offering up yourself to do all the number crunching couldn't have been an easy task. Coming out of a slump, I really felt like you were the calm elder brother that kinda poked me towards the right direction when roleplaying and such. Rei was always such an elusive badass next to fumbling-over-shoes Caleb, always just a wellspring of knowledge and a constant point of interest. Just the way you carried yourself in and out of rp has made me revere a large amount of respect to you.

And to all the Gamers, whom I do not know in real life - I don't know of your problems, your struggles, your thoughts - I don't even know your real names. But, in this small world, where we were respectively Caleb, Selina, Ryuunosuke, Lucian, and Rei, I'd like to believe I got to know at least some parts to you. And from what I know, you guys truly are wonderful.

If you ever have need of me, for any circumstance, don't be a stranger. My name on Skype is Niveus.Aestas, so if you'd like to add me for any purpose - future roleplays, or just to talk, my door is always open. And now that this pocket of a world is ceasing to exist, I wish you the best roll of luck in all shades that I may or may not know.

This is Sairoh and Caleb Miroffe, logging out.

• Love
Reactions: Renose and Omnial
:( THis one will be greatly missed, it was truly a great batch of characters that went so well together for development and story.

Why can't we just continue as the three? :P

:( THis one will be greatly missed, it was truly a great batch of characters that went so well together for development and story.

Why can't we just continue as the three? :P
I would like to continue this as the three, I really would, but without Stars and Ryuu it just is missing alot.

I do plan on rebooting this. Not now, but maybe a bit later.

For now though, before this thread is archived, ill save the front page stuff. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.