The Gamers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, if Ryuu had taken off his armor before then his AGI would be 15 and he could get two actions per turn. Since Ryuu didn't move, I let Focus Stance not take up an action. I am going to be somewhat lenient on these types of things since they aren't explicitly explained and are more situation/skill specific.

So he's using Acrobatic Strike on two different targets?

He is using them on two targets if the first goes down, or just slapping the one twice.

Usually Critical Strikes always hit. Against enemies that fly, on the other hand, they can still miss IF they are Melee Attacks. Well they won't miss, but it'll be just a regular Full Hit instead of a Critical Strike (since with their flight perhaps they managed to somehow move just in time to receive an attack that wasn't as heavy or something along those lines).

I just found a list of ideas that I meant to put into the system, but forgot to do so XD

I am going to do so though. Two of them are as follows:

Gaining a Title that isn't a Level title gives 1 EXP (some more unique or rare titles might give more)

Getting a Skill to Max Level gives you 1 EXP

Sort of makes Skill Grinding a bit more beneficial.

Anyway, waiting on Stars and Sairoh now

What a coincidence! I too am waiting on posts!

Kids these days, making people wait to kill monsters.

Yeah! I am to- Oh wait... I'm actually working on one right now. *Cries as she continues to write her post*

Ok, I am going to go ahead and skip his turn if he doesn't post soon. I know he is busy with real life things, so I am not going to hold this against him, but I really want to move things along.

Jfjfjjdjudiwjfjf SORRY. You can go ahead and skip my turn, I'll be posting later tonight hopefully ovo

Ill just retcon your turn in if you just want to perform a basic attack or cast a spell or something. If it defeats an enemy then ill just retcon that in too, but for now yea, I am going to skip your turn. Sorry bout this.

Nah, its fine. I just gotta get my crap together, its not fair to make everyone wait BC I can't put up a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.