THE GAME

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go now, I'll be able to post again tomorrow :) Bye!

guna have to drop out, im just lost and i dont think i can just jump right back into this

If you want we can share the same feeling. Wana rp with me @Akuma ?
Sorry,I just fall asleep x-X

Reactions: 2 people
Is that Guard Position on the front still free? I'd like to try it out.

Wait, so we can make up character types? If so, I shall apply?

Cactush - Yes it is

guygombaa - Yes you can, as long as it fits within the time period

Akuma - Okay..hopefully I'll see you around sometime. Sorry we made you feel that way..

Also, heads up to everyone, after Jan 7 I will be gone for 9 weeks. I did not find this out until last night...I apologize for it being so close to Jan 7.. ;-;

9 weeks o.O When you're gone, will the roleplay be paused or should we just continue rping?

I don't know.. *sigh*
In my opinion, you all should keep going. I was thinking of putting in a cool plot twist and have Azle kidnap Mia and disappear..but I don't know.
Pausing it gives the risk of making people lose interest and having it closed, but it is another option.

Yeah, I also think everyone will lose interest when you pause the rp... 9 weeks is such a long time...

I know..I'm not sure exactly what to do, but I think I'll let everyone continue and I'll figure out what to do

Yeah, im still sad that you will be gone for 9 weeks.... Until then, we will wait for the hero to return. Yes even Aster.

Hero? Who's the hero?
Only Mia and Azle will disappear..

Well, i see Azle more of a hero than Mia.. But i guess thats just me. O.o

My parents want me to spend 9 weeks without electronics-meaning no music either ;-;
And then they'll allow me 4 hours of electronical time over the time of 9 weeks for each set of 9 weeks after the original 9. it sucks.

Leave someone else in charge. I might write up an app today if I have time

Status
Not open for further replies.