THE GAME

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name- Izok Fallensteed Nevermind, misunderstood the original roleplay idea. Jonathon Hekkins
Age- 40
Gender- Male
Role- The Royal Saboteur [Reports to the Royal Family; is basically the best archer in the kingdom + does all the sneaky stealthy things when the Royal Family needs something to happen, undercover, will also volunteer to guard the Royal Family. Think of a Ranger from the Ranger's Apprentice series.]
Appearance- http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1359/40/1359403418618.jpg

hmm....accepted. ^-^ Interesting character.

If you still need a royal guard.
CS:
Name- Alice Colster
Age-19
Gender-Female
Role- Female Royal Guard
Appearance-
1573353-bigthumbnail.jpg

That would be wonderful ^-^
Accepted! Woot!

Could my char be an actual inhabitant, instead of part of the 'Game'
That way, one of the players could actually confide in John, and there will be a legitimate reaction, instead of one they made up.

hmm...I guess. Sure. You can do that.

o.o jesus guys slow down ive posted like once and there is already 3 pages

Sorry.. o.o

New Rule: You can only post 3 times before 2 others post.

Example:

Jack
Sadie
Jack
Sadie
Jack <--here, Jack has to wait
Mark <-- 1 person
Sadie <-- Sadie does not count atm because Jack and her are conversing
Ace <-- 2 person
Jack <-- Jack may now post again

does this make sense?

Ah yeah, I'm really sorry about that. I will wait with my next post until two others have posted then. :)

It's okay *hugs everyone* Good idea.

CS:
Name- Robin Triste
Age-18
Gender-Male
Role- Mercenary
Appearance-
search

Accepted ^-^ though, your image did not show up on your post..is this it?
[spoili]
cigarette.jpg
[/spoili]

Albus is now in the shack with the others, the little boy and girl drug them in there and the woman that Crow helped up is saying that she owes them for helping her

Didn't read the post rule haha. Guess I need to check this thing more. Hey where's Chrissy been? Nicholas & Mia are soon to head to the kitchen, so what's gonna happen when Cian and Chrissy haven't made it yet?

SORRY GUYS. I should have thought before hogging up the forum with the Nicholas and Mia romantic escapades...

What exactly is the plot of the game by the way lol? I mean yes it's a game but that's pretty much all I know about it....Is that bad???

i forgot too...oops. I will keep to it, stuck a sticky note on my compueter

Nope ^-^ the plot is hidden, but will be revealed...let's just say that the Warrior's little dislike of the royals is a big part

Name- Aster McFroz
Age- 35
Gender- Male
Role- He is the leader captain of the army and has been for 10 years. He is a cold-hearted man and fears noone. His only fear is when the blade is on him. His background in The Game is a frightening one, having killed many innocent people for no reason, just for fun. If he dislikes a person, he might just stab the one in the throat. His mother left them because of the murdering and so, Aster was left alone with his even more cold-hearted father. They murdered many innocent in the past, and will most likely do so too after their year off. The King send them to a faraway place so the villagers would be safe. However, one year passes and they came back, finding out that there were new strangers in town. This was the thing Aster feared off. The villagers would be foolish. This is where Aster kicks in, to kill these villagers that were so foolish.
Appearance-
JqPKAqD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.