The Four Kingdoms: The Arrival of the Desert Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
(That's a bummer dude. Here, have a cookie.)

Eva

Eva was overall shocked by Geralds answers. It was really a shame that he was stuck like he was for who knows how long. Looking away from Necropolis, Eva goes over to Gerald and pats him on the back. "That sucks. At least theres some kind of hope for you." She says as she motions towards the book.

Out of nowhere, loud knocks could be heard from the door. Tensing up, Eva slowly looks at the door with wide eyes. "We're all in here, right? Then...who is outside?" Eva asks.

Throwing her hands up, Eva sends motions that say "I'm not getting it" and looks around at the others. As soon as someone steps up to open the door, Eva gets herself ready to strike whoevers at the door. From a distance of course.

Vic

Violet had decided to take over. They had found out that Violet was better at tracking than Victoria by getting lost a few times.Giving up, Vic had finally agreed to let Violet lead the way. And she had no clue about the boys skill of direction, but judging by the fact that neither of them offered to direct, she figured they weren't as good at it. Fortunately, they had come upon a small dwelling just as they all had begun to tire.

"They better be here. All that walking i just did." Vic says as she drags her feet the rest of the way.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't. If your sister is anything like you, they'll be long gone." Violet says sarcastically.

Haha, very funny." Rolling her eyes, Vic pushes past Violet and steps up onto the porch. About to knock, Violet grabs Victoria's wrist.

"This could be a trap." She says cautiously.

"Or...it could be my sister on the other side of that door." Vic says as she snatches her hand away. Knocking three times on the door, she steps back and slowly withdraws her dagger.​

Necropolis did not go either, in fact, he stayed there until he knew that the person was not a threat. Gerald, however, being the obnoxious little skeleton he is, ran up to the door and jumped up to grab the handle, twisting it and opening it. He went into the doorway to see who had been knocking.
(I honestly don't know who was knocking on the door of the forest tree-house like thing. The earlier comment said something about them knocking on a cabin door, so I don't know.)

(I'm pretty sure it's Vic and company, though I'm not sure how they managed to stumble upon Noryia secret home. I guess it's not so secreative.)

(But it can't be Noryia's home, for one both Ria and Nory are right outside the door, second Malace set up traps around Noryia's house to know if some was coming.)

(Ooh, could it be the rune person we were talking about? He/She could have some runes placed on him/her-self to where he would know if people were talking about him/her, and he/she could use one of his/her runes to teleport to the valley, which would allow him/her to avoid Eva's traps. Then he/she could turn him/her-self invisible and go up to the door, then knock without being seen. When they open the door, he/she would make himself visible again. Rune users are awesome, being as how they can write the words for any kind of magic and it would be used. It would be an extremely run-down version of the real thing unless you practiced on one thing for a long time, like to the point of mastery, which takes about 15 years at least. If they automatically mastered every rune they made, than they would be just as good as a joker if they had a good supply of runes.)

(Welp, i am proud to announce that i was seriously lacking in clarification. For one, Necropolis is correct, the rune guy i was earlier talking about was indeed the one knocking on the door.​
And vic, Violet, and the others have not stumbled upon Noryia's home. I truly don't want to give away my idea because it took so long to come up with but to sum it up, they are at a wizard's house, which is why there was only one set of footprints.)​

(So I take it that this RP has died then?)

(I can post if it will help... But it wouldn't really work all that well seeing as it takes more then 5 minutes to pack if your are moving, even if its not that much stuff. Plus I don't know who's at the door so I can't post accurately for Nory or Ria)

(That's fine, but I just thought of something. @Eternity109, you will be controlling the wizard, correct?

Sorry, im extremely busy and im not sure when ill be able to post. I think its just best that i kill my characters off because this is a common occurrence.

(So I take it that this rp has died then?)

I would like to continue the roleplay. I a, just not sure how to write a post that would fit into the story.

I believe that we should forget about the knock on the door, or perhaps it was just a woodpecker in the distance?

OK then. I should have time to post later, but is should be today. Is there anything you would like me to include in my post?

Nothing in particular, but I haven't been on much lately, so my replies very from an hour to a day apart. It really depends on what I'm doing, and High School has really been giving me a tough time recently. Just a heads up, you can go ahead and post, along with anyone else who reads this.

Status
Not open for further replies.