The forgotten 8 tribes

Name: Sielle Velgard
Age: While she carries the appearance of someone in their early or mid 20s, she speaks so rarely that nothing concrete is really known.
Sex: Female
RaMagrce: Mage

Backstory:
Sielle as she is, is the end-result of countless transformation magics being tested on a body that used to look no different than any other mage's. Her history is something of a mystery, with those that know of her having various conflicting stories to tell. Some proclaim her to be a serial killer of sorts that failed in an attempt at making a stronger body. Others, a madwoman bent on discovering every aspect to magic that exists.

While a bit of a loner, she is polite with those that manage to come across her path, and doesn't seem willing to harm anyone that can not fight back.

AnFzh8V.jpg

Would like any of your characters to be the 2bd seer?

Seer- can see into the future at will. Seeing even the smallest of detill.

They are highly respected by all the tribes.

Then sure, I think it'd be an interesting role to take.

We've got a proper thread now; are we starting over? It looks like someone's going to be making a mage, so maybe we should.

Everone who wants to start over say i.

I think I'm interested! If I join, I'm also thinking of doing something taboo; can my character be a half-mermaid, half-dragon? Like, she has both her human and dragon form; when she goes in water, she forms webs between her fingers and toes to swim better, and also gills to breath underwater. But maybe she can only do this when she's in her human form, so it'll be more equal? Maybe she can breathe underwater when she's a dragon, but only for a limited amount of time?

Yeah you can totally do that! Its called a hybreed. Attkeast i think lol. And i like the human form transform in water. Or maybe he/she can have the webs between their fingers and such all the time?

Ah, awesome! Yes, you're almost there; it's spelled hybrid. [: And I think it'd be better if she would only have the webs when she comes into full contact with water because, maybe, since she's half-dragon, the dragon part of her holds more of her DNA? And it'd be a pain to have webs in between claws and the sort. :P

Then yes! That sounds perfect. So just fill out a character sheet and your in.

(May I join? I'm new to Iwaku, and roleplaying, but this seems like my kind of thing. Anyways, Ilonrians, do they also have ice? I've always been a frost-ice mage, ya know?)
Name: Bracknoporet Chanicoff
Sex: Male
Race: Mage
Personality/Backstory: Kinda shy, but likes being around people and once you get to know him, he's really crazy. Being an Ilonrian, he has a natural affinity for water magic, and has a fascination with ice, and the cold. When he was young, he broke his leg, but tried to hide it from the world, resulting in his very hampered ability to walk. He tries to mind his own business, but around others, he gets very curios. (Getting a feeling I spelt the last curios wrong, but a well.)

(May I join? I'm new to Iwaku, and roleplaying, but this seems like my kind of thing. Anyways, Ilonrians, do they also have ice? I've always been a frost-ice mage, ya know?)
Name: Bracknoporet Chanicoff
Sex: Male
Race: Mage
Personality/Backstory: Kinda shy, but likes being around people and once you get to know him, he's really crazy. Being an Ilonrian, he has a natural affinity for water magic, and has a fascination with ice, and the cold. When he was young, he broke his leg, but tried to hide it from the world, resulting in his very hampered ability to walk. He tries to mind his own business, but around others, he gets very curios. (Getting a feeling I spelt the last curios wrong, but a well.)

Yes of course! I never new so many ppl liked magic o.o. Just one question, what is a llonrians? And mages can do almost do anything