The forgotten 8 tribes

Duh lol. Hope you enjoy :) the rp will start in the next couple of days.

Sweet, I also decided to make another character. [: I'll post her here and in the other thread for just mages. I might make another character too so there will be more guys, but I'm not sure yet!

Name: Venus Uta Wypij
Race: Hybrid of mermaid and dragon, though dragon is the more dominant trait.
Sex: Female
Appearance:
year_of_dragon_by_uildrim-d4mbbak.jpg

Her hair is completely white, skin a bit more of an olive tone, and eyes are a light grey. Ignore the dragon in the picture.

Dragon form: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs9/PRE/i/2006/074/6/1/Otherworldly_Silence_by_mooncookie.jpg

Background: Venus's mother, Aglaia, was a mermaid with the fairest skin and hair. She was a friend to anyone she met. Venus's father, Mubarak, was a dragon with dark tanned skin and had a personality like any typical dragon: free-spirited, passionate, and stubborn. One day he had fainted mid-flight in the ocean. He was found by Aglaia, whom nursed him back to health. Ultimately, they fell in love and became one in union, though secretly as the mermaids weren't very supportive in the idea of a mermaid and a dragon being together. Shortly after, they had Venus. She was half-dragon, half-mermaid and had the main form as a human. However, when she comes into full contact with water, gills form right under her ribs to grant underwater breathing, and webs form in between her fingers and toes to help her swim. When she turns into a dragon, and she comes into full contact with water, no webs form. Gills do form; however, they last for only a limited amount of time. And, since Venus is half-mermaid, that somehow rendered her wings from growing but she can still fly. There are other dragons like her, but they're still uncommon. Everything she has in dragon form she has in human form, though they're much milder in human form. So, her five sense are more acute than a regular human, can breathe fire, and has an overall better awareness of her surroundings. She is also a rather excellent dancer.
She is free-spirited, quiet, gentle, warm, and kind. She is hardly judgmental, and tries to see all sides of things before assuming anything. Ultimately, she has an air of sagaciousness and whimsicalness about her. When she's mad, however, she tends to hold a grudge and will not want to talk to anyone, especially the person she's upset at. Her eyes can be like daggers straight through the soul, and also shows her other emotions. It's the type of angry silence that scares the crap out of people. She's also genuinely curious.

Last edited:
She sounds amazing, make as many characters as you want. But if you would, can you post all characters here? So everone can know whos rolel
Playing.

Yeah, definitely! I'm working on my other character right now. [:

Looking forward to reading you're character sheet.

Here she is. [: It was so hard to choose between an Airith and a Tyarlae!
I also added a personality trait to my other character.

Name: Haimi (hah-ee-mee) Nahimana (nah-hee-ma-nah) Airith
Race: Mage
Sex: Female
Appearance:
silent_forest_by_aditya777-d4qw5rx.jpg

Keep markings except change color to orange, lose hair accessory and necklace.

Clothes: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/297/7/5/shamaness_by_svanha-d4duof3.jpg

Background: Haimi was born into the Airith mage clan, immediately forming a strong gnostic sense to the spirits and their world. She hardly speaks a word and has a rather stoney expression. She is strong, animal-like, and chooses her true friends wisely. She believes respect is earned, but never tries to start something without a reason. She wholly respects the spirits and shushes anybody who disrespects them within her hearing rang. She also respects mother nature and its whole, never wounding anything without reason. To put it simply, she almost never does anything without a reason. She is considered to be the next Arch Mage of the Airith clan due to her undeniable loyalty to those she considers her true friends, her family, and her clan. She has a certain air about her, one that tells people not to mess with her. But she truly is a genuine, nice person, and cares for those who are significant enough to her.

Last edited:
Rainbowwave, the forum for the mage sign ups is up. I also have announcement, I'm leaving Iwaku, so I'm handing over the mage clans to you. Well, it's been fun and interesting. Thank you all, but it's just that I have irl relationships and responsibilities piling up, and I think I need to prioritize now. I hope you guys understand.

Rainbowwave, the forum for the mage sign ups is up. I also have announcement, I'm leaving Iwaku, so I'm handing over the mage clans to you. Well, it's been fun and interesting. Thank you all, but it's just that I have irl relationships and responsibilities piling up, and I think I need to prioritize now. I hope you guys understand.

Of course. I wish you luck.

Awe, good luck Aurelia!
And Rainbowwave, when are we starting the actual RP?

In two hours. I will need everone to start off there characters and i will replay to the comment, when two or more people are with my character(s) i will not replay to anyone. Is this okay with everone? I will listen, but not promise a change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good to me. [:

In two hours. I will need everone to start off there characters and i will replay to the comment, when two or more people are with my character(s) i will not replay to anyone. Is this okay with everone? I will listen, but not promise a change.

Do what is said above.

Is it alright if I use the same opener as before?