The Forest of Nazradil OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm going to wait for this whole thing to be over with before posting.

okay, so we are waiting on [MENTION=1709]Charlie[/MENTION]
:)

But Redbird's run off at this point, and Onyx has just turned to go, so there's only really you to respond to Onyx's leaving :)

Looks like you could use more Bloodcall members. Could I join in?

Actually at the minute there's Lilith, Blackfang and Cleptus in Bloodcall, and only Onyx and Redbird in Ambertalon :)

... unless I've missed something somewhere?

oh derp! I'm such a dummy. Moh is right, we need people for Ambertalon.

You might want to update the first post~ :P I'll make an Ambertalon member then! One last question; Do you need more girls or more boys in Ambertalon?

You might want to update the first post~ :P I'll make an Ambertalon member then! One last question; Do you need more girls or more boys in Ambertalon?

Whichever you like, really - there's just one of each at the minute haha!

the first post is updated. Thank you for helping me with that :)

Any gender is fine!

Name:​
Dusty​
Tribe:​
Ambertalon​
Wolf form:​
[spoili]
15e7qit.jpg
[/spoili]​
Human Form:​
[spoili]
1z1cpht.jpg
[/spoili]​
Personality:​
Dusty is the clown in the group, always joking around with the kids and the adults. He uses this to his advantage when two wolves in his clan start fighting, he would jump in and make a fool of himself so that the clan won't break into pieces. Dusty also knows when to get serious, and that's only when he has to hunt and battle rival clans.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:​
Dusty​
Tribe:​
Ambertalon​
Wolf form:​
Human Form:​
Personality:​
Dusty is the clown in the group, always joking around with the kids and the adults. He uses this to his advantage when two wolves in his clan start fighting, he would jump in and make a fool of himself so that the clan won't break into pieces. Dusty also knows when to get serious, and that's only when he has to hunt and battle rival clans.​

Your links are broken, but other than that- it looks great! :)

Yeah, I know sorry I'm trying (desperately) to fix it ;u;

---

Okay, it's ready!

Hello there. Do you think I could join and make an Ambertalon character?

of course! Feel free to list your character sheet and I will approve it for you :)

Alright ^^ I'll have to consider the character now... I may not get to it until tomorrow, though, since I'm fairly tired and creating characters takes a lot out of me, lol.

Is this roleplay open still and if so which gender is of more need and which tribe?