The Forest of Nazradil OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
THIS RP IS OFFICIALLY BACK UP AND RUNNING! OPEN TO NEW MEMBERS!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Esthy~ Hey it's been a while. I for some reason today urged for a werewolf RP and well coincidentally, here it is. Haha. :3

Name: Octavia Horvings
Tribe: Ambertalon
Wolf form: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5182/5578465512_08d41949ed.jpg
Human Form: http://hairstyles-galaxy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/dessange_long_hair_highlights.jpg
Personality: Octavia usually rather relaxed and meek, is a rather pleasant calm-minded woman. She also has quite the flirty demeanor as well though usually it's joke-orientated. Another noticeable trait she holds if feirce loyalty. In fact its that very loyalty that really gets her blood boiling, if her tribe gets challenged she usually adopts a rather agressive persona. She's had her share of affairs, battles and romance-wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Esthalia
SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU BACK RUFFY!!! <3<3<3 I CANNOT LOVE THIS ENOUGH<3<3<3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hahah. No problema.

Aww. I've really missed you. >w<

And I am pretty hyped for this RP, I was actually spending time reading through the OCC like since the beginning. lol. also I was thinking of rejoining times of war but I dunno if you need more people.

Name: Cleptes Luteus
Tribe: Bloodcall
Wolf form:
black-wolf-john-hyde.jpg
Human Form:
2013-6.jpg
Personality: Cleptes is very stealthy when he wants to be and takes pleasure out of stealing something from someone then letting it be known seconds later by flashing off said stolen item to its owner. For a few years now he hasn't been caught when he didn't want to be and could easily be considered a professional. When confronted with an enemy he wouldn't think twice about killing them... well unless it was a girl. Although his fighting skill is nearly unmatched he doesn't have the heart to hurt a girl. He may seem like a heartless man but deep down he is quite caring.

Reactions: Esthalia and Rufiya
Norway, aren't you still playing Caleb? o.o

and Rufiya we're not werewolves, we're shapeshifters >.< hehe :P

Eh, that's true but in a sense its still the samething I guess? Haha :3

I've posted :D though it's only short, because bleh >.< haha. Hopefully it's enough to spark it up again though :D

- edit -
Also - if we're killing off the old characters that don't have owners any more, maybe Lilith could kill Axel, because of the whole howling and charging at them thing?

Name: Blackfang Swiftwind
Tribe: Bloodcall
Wolf form:
Shuun.jpg
Human Form:
sword.jpg
Personality: Blackfang is extremely loyal to his clan. He will always do what he is commanded to even if it goes against his own personal values which often left him in tough situations. He is a prideful warrior who values his speed and ability to take down enemies in a flash while being equally quiet about it. Blackfang tries to keep all the burdens to himself and hold in his emotions but they slip through during times of duress, for instance the very recent murder of the leaders.

• Love
Wow! I go to bed and wake up to find ALL these new c.sheets!! I AM ONE HAPPY BITCH!!!

Everyone is accepted.

[MENTION=1718]MohawkMan[/MENTION]: Yes, Lilith can kill Axel. makes a lot of sense.

[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION]: Your character looks great, but do me a favor and write out Caleb so there isn't any confusion? They will get into a bit of a tusstle, and you can have him die as well if you'd like.

[MENTION=3536]Rufiya[/MENTION]: I MISSED YOU TOO!!! (would love to have you back in times of war, but set up a character and post it there so we can discuss. I could fit you into team A) Also, character looks great and i'm happy to have you in ambertalon!

[MENTION=734]LaharlSama[/MENTION]: Blackfang looks wonderful! Can't wait for Redbird to meet him! the only thing I suggest is finding a more realistic looking wolf picture, because as shapeshifters, they aren't taking on mystical forms. (or what looks to be shamanistic form)

--Edit--
I'll be posting today. [MENTION=1718]MohawkMan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1709]Charlie[/MENTION] I'll need your help to come up with some sort of GM post that can bring everyone up to speed on what's happened so far, just so new members don't need to weed through the confusion. Since this is kind of a "new" start, we can leave out unnecessary details about people who joined for one or two posts before the thread died, or things that were insignificant.

Last edited:
[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] can Lilith kill Caleb too? >:3

- edit -
[MENTION=2075]Esthalia[/MENTION] I'll write something up quick and snappy here :3

Both parties from either packs were mourning their lost alphas around their funeral pyres when events started to take a turn. Two young playful wolves, one from either pack, decided to interract with one another way too close to the Bloodcall's territory. Leading one of Bloodcall's most feared, Lilith, to pick up on their scent. Lilith went after both the wolves, sending her own back home, and hunting the other.

In the midst of all of this, members from Ambertalon picked up on the aggressive snarls and howls, and quickly interjected. Brave Redbird, Wise Onyx, and Witty Axel all made a run for it when they picked up one of their own, Calab, has dissappeared from the funeral. Both Axel and Onyx mainly lead the way, with a worried Redbird behind them. Following trails of scent, blood, and vague echoes of whining.

Meanwhile, Caleb was being forced into Bloodcall territory to await a trial in order to determine whether he would live after committing the crime of trespassing, or not. However, whilst being guarded through the night he decided to attempt to make a run for it. Lilith picked up on this and the two came to blows. In the middle of their fight, Laura, the younger wolf who seemingly lead to the beginning of this came between them, to attempt to save her new found friend.

Just as it was at a standstill, with Caleb and Lilith both full of adrenalin, one a little more beaten than the other, Redbird, Onyx, and Axel were coming closer to the rescue..

• Love
Can do, there was a second picture i was going to use anyways. I just thought that one was cooler.

Annnnd done : P

Kill away Charlie!

I posted, Charles! Your turn!!

Done! i know it's not brilliant aha, but my friend's laptop isn't the best xD everythings broken! x

Awesome! That means we are on.. [MENTION=1718]MohawkMan[/MENTION] 's turn!

sorry it took me so long. post is up :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Charlie