The FORBIDDEN Yes/No/Maybe/Sometimes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like whiskey if it's mixed into a Long Island Iced Tea. Yum.

Do you like schnapps?

I love dancing. I am just deplorable at it. And by deplorable I mean absolutely terrifyingly awful.

Do you like singing?

I love to sing, especially in the car or in the shower, but I have as much skill as you have at dancing.

Can you sing?

Many say I'm good at it but I don't know if I am or not. *Shrugs*

Can you draw?

I am single and am happy with being single ;)

Do you like harry potter?

My little brother likes Harry Potter. I am not into such things. I much prefer my Lord of the Rings.

Do you like Star Wars?

I have only seen one movie with luke skywalker when he is a kid and does that race, but I barely remember it because I saw it when I was eleven or something like that.

Do you prefer manga over anime?

I do not like manga or anime.

Do you hate me now because I dislike manga and anime?

I dislike you quite a lot actually, anime and manga is a beautiful art that should be recognized as Godlike by everyone. On the other hand I don't really care what you think about anime and manga. xD

Do you think world peace is more important than stopping the hunger in the world?

I believe world peace is impossible to achieve due to human nature. Stopping world hunger is actually an achievable feat.

Do you think Japanese games are better than Western ones?

I don't play that much games so I don't really know if I prefer Japanese games over western.

Do you like Stephen Kings books or movies?

I find horror novels and movies to be a waste of time because the ending is always the same: tragic.

Do you like Fantasy over Sci-Fi?

I aren't that in to the sci-fi genre and prefer a bit magic so I like fantasy more than sci-fi

Do you know any words in Japanese?

"Ugguuu!" "Nimu-nimu" "Piruuuu" and "Uwaaa" and "Konichiwa".
That is it. Mostly just silly sounds.

Do you know any words in Draconic?

I'm not even sure if draconic really exist xD

Would you want to live for an eternity?

(Draconic exists.)
To live for eternity would mean I would never find true peace. I wish to die at some point.

Do you fear death?

I can't say I aren't afraid of death, mostly because I don't know what will happen to me when I die. But I accept death as a part of life and when my time comes then it comes.

Do you like soda?

Status
Not open for further replies.