The fighters guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Happy Birthday! And don't worry we will only steal it for a little while. Also I guess I was confused on the location of the hidding place, sorry about that haha.

IC: Luke hid behind Tera as he saw the bow aimed at him. "Don't shoot I mean no harm! I'm just looking for a safe haven for people with powers!" He peeked out to see if the bow was still aimed at him, he was now afraid he had walked into a trap. There wasn't any way to escape without losing his shorts. He could become a fly or an ant or even better a flea so no one could see him. He readied his power and stayed alert.

Aiden lower his bow. "Who are you?" he saked

"My name is Luke. I'm just trying to find a safe place to stay for people with powers like me. May I know youre name?" He looked around the cave and didn't see anything of interest. He remembered he was hungry once he spotted the food and his stomach growled again.

"I'm Aiden. I wouldn't call this a safe place but we have powers"

"Well it's better than being out there where people without powers are trying to kill me. Is...is there any way I could get a little food? I could always catch an animal if you'd like." He waited for Aiden's response.

"no need theres plenty for all of us." Aiden said and sat back down. "Come and eat."

Luke sat down and took some food, "Thanks so much! So what are you doing out here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.