The fighters guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc: Explain atomic strength.

Aiden pulled a couple items out of the nags o nthe floor next to him. One was a flint the rest were groceries some meats salts and other seasoning. He piled some leaves together and struck the flint. It sent a shower of sparks onto the dried leaves lighting them. "so" he said. "How fast can you run?"

Tera would watch the man as he lit the fire. He had supples, obviously he was much more prepared than she was. Tera stared at the fire intentedly. " How fast? " She giggled just a little. " I dunno. Maybe fast enough to scorch earth? That's what I've always thought anyways. Yeah, pretty sure I can" She smiled. "What about you? Can you really teleport? How far?" She didn't want to admit how amazed she was at his ability

Aiden chuckled and said "I don't teleport. I create what essentially is a wrinkle in time." he turned to his right and picked up a rock about the size of a fist. "You see teleportation is the act of moving some thing from one pace to another instantaneously. My power on the other hand collapses the distance between two points without having to travel the full distance." He tossed the rock in the air as it fell a flash of yellow light appeared and the rock vanished. It reappeared on the other side of the cave an smashed into the wall. "You see its not instantly it takes a little bit of time. And teleportation can only be used on yourself where as i can transport whatever i like."

"Y-Yeah, I get it" Of course Tera was lying. She was always bad when it came to verbal lessons. She was much more hands on. It was like that with her strategies and analytical techniques. She was sure that after seeing it in action abit more she would surely understand his abilites. She would understand them more if they every had another little spar. But sadly Tera wasn't up for being dropped from a cliff twice in one day. She simply nodded at his explanation.

Aiden set the meat in a pot that he pulled from another bag put in some seasoning and turned to tera. " As for how far I can go. He vanished in a flash of yellow light. He reappeared about a minute later holding a bucket of blue water. "Water from the carribean ocean" he said with a smile. He poured it into the pot and set it over the flames.

Tera gave a round of applause at the mans talents. That was a suely noteable feat. "That's amazing Mr!" She said as she stared at the pot intentidly.

Aiden stirred the pot. "I'm Aiden by the way." he said without looking up.

"Aiden.. What are you doing all the way out here?" She ased trying to sound polite

"I'm uh......Running an errand." he sid cassually "What about you?"

"Running an errand huh?" Tera scoffed blatantly. "The truth goes both ways you know... So you first." She smiled slightly.

Luke was a hawk flying high in the sky, he was very tired and needed a place to rest. He angled down and nose dived to the ground, some feet before the ground he opened his wings and slowed down. He landed on the ground and turned into his human form. He wore adjustable shorts that stayed on when he changed, but only as big as a Gorilla. It may limit him but at least he could be decent when he changed back. Luke walked around for a while and found a river and stopped to take a drink and rest a little bit.

"Boy I don't really know where to go....and flying around all day doesn't help me." He looked around and didn't see anything that could help him. He decided to turn into a white labrador retriever for a change of pace, and when he did he smelled food off in the distance. He followed the scent and wondered why someone would be in some place so random?

Aiden smiled. "I'm looking for the Guild. I heard it was in Nevada. so I figured I should go. And before you ask i can't Spatial Move to it because i don't know it's exact location." he said and pulled out some bowls. " Your turn."

Luke soon found some tracks left by one human possibly female, he decided to follow the scent of food but keep track of the footprints. The scent got stronger and he arrived at the mouth of the cave and turned into his human form, "hello? Anyone in there?" He stayed at the mouth just to be safe, he didn't know if there were enemies inside or not.

Tera pointed to herself. "Same. I ran out..-" She thanked god she was cut off by something. It was a person. No, it wasn't a person at first it was a dog? Tera grabbed her knives and shoved them into the sheaths on her upper thighs just in case. "I'll go see, okay Aiden?" She would get up and made her way over to what looked like a man from this distance. She stopped about a good 8 feet from him. "W-Who're you?" She said quite shyly and nervously.

When someone actually walked forward and answered him he took some steps back to be even more cautious. Luke saw it was a girl and she had something on her waist, possibly weapons. Since she didn't attack him and was so nervous when asking who be was, there was no doubt she was friendly. "Hi there! My name is Luke, what's your name? Is there any way I could come in and get a little food?" He smiled just in case she could see him and waited for a reply before doing anything.

"Hmm. Tera.." She replied. "Before you come any further in, tell me what it is your doing here" Tera knew she was eing a little paranoid but she had a right to. What were the odds of a third person happening upon the same spot all the way out in the Amazon?

"How are you Tera? I'm looking for a safe haven for people with powers, I overheard there was one somewhere random. I have no real idea where and have been searching for quite a while." Luke wondered if she had been chased out of her hometown just like he did. Maybe she wasn't even someone with powers? He might never find out but that was ok. No matter what he really wanted some food, he detested catching small game and eating it raw. He could always make a fire but that takes too long and could attract attention.

"I-I'm fine. Your hungry right?" She pointed towards the food heating at the misectionIof the cave. Tera was still abit suspextng of him but decided to let it go for now. But if he were telling the truth that mant he had an ability aswell, she wondered what it was. Hopefuly something cool, she smirked as she turned around to walk back.

"Glad to hear you are doing well. It may not be my place but caring about others is a luxury most peoples don't have. Thank you for sharing, I could even catch some animals for us to cook." He followed behind Tera as she went into the cave. He wondered if she was alone, it didn't really matter either way.

OOC: It's my bday today so i wont be on today much or tommorow probably. Plz don't run away with this. while i'm gone thnxs

IC: Aiden stood gripping his bow as the Tera returned with a man. "Tera? Who is this?" he said as he trained his bow on the new comer. "You know better then to talk to strangers. Especially strangers the just happened on our hiding place in the middle of the desert." Aiden knew better then to trust who ever this was. "Hey, how do your feel about being dropped in the middle of the Sahara for a while?" he said to the boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.