The Feud

"Alright rhen lets not spend any more time here. You will have to show me tge way back to town. Then I can lead you to a place you can stay." Jakob says pushing the old door open abd stepping outside before waiting for Emily to join him.

Emily took a breath and nodded. She followed him out of the building.
"Town isn't very far from here."
She was being honest. She led the way. It took a little while. However, they would get there quickly enough. Emily looked around. She soon looked at Jakob again.
"Anything else you want to talk about until we get there?"
She paused to allow him to respond. She waited patiently for him to do so.

Jakob thought for a moment, he could not really think of anything they should talk about. Other then letting her know a bit more about his Clan. Which to him made scense if she was going to stick around but felt they should get to know each other more so he could be sure she was a friend. "We could start thinking of some ways to battle the hunters? There poisen is getting stronger but from what we learned tonight its just as deadly to them. Maybe we can use that to our advanage."

Emily nodded. She looked at him, almost stopping in her tracks...almost.
"I quickly learned something from what happened tonight. Apparently, it takes three times as much to affect us as it does to them. Three doses makes it easy to at least catch us, but it kills them instantly since they are not vampires. It's stronger but not strong enough to kill yet. They may be planning on doing more work on it."
She sighed a bit and frowned.

"Sounds like they are working twords making there darts deadly. If they manage then we will loose many more of our kind." Jakob says "we need a way to combat it so maybe we need some form of trap to capture one of there darters. Then we can work to find out what is in the poisen and make our own. Though the hunter will probly not lice long after being caught. My clan tends to hold grudges and attacking me will only put the hunters on the clans kill list more then they are. They wont let them live long even to gather information. At leadt until they have had there revenge." He added after a moment

Emily blinked. She sighed and nodded.
"Very well."
She then remembered something. She pulled out a very near empty dart from her dress pocket. She held it out to Jakob.
"Will this do? For now?"
She hoped that this would be helpful. She wanted to stop those hunters once and for all.
"I suspect those hunters comrades will want revenge as well."
She added that after a moment.

"I imagine they will, but they luckly dont know our clans location. Just that the we control this area. I juat hope if Dante, our clan head catches a hunter then he is smart and keeps them alive for at least long enough to get some information. Or better yet turns him. I cant think of a better fate for a vampire hunter to become what they hunt." Jakob says as he carefully takes the dart from Emily.

Emily nodded.
"Hopefully he will."
She had to agree with him. However, she did not know his leader so she could not really tell what the male was like. Anyway, she looked at Jakob, and watched as he took the dart from her. She took a step forward.
"Shall we keep going?"

"That would be a good idea, the hunters will still be out and I dont think I could fight them again." I say knowing I would have to hunt the next night to make up for the fight. I put the dart in my pocket to make sure I didnt loose it.

Emily nodded.
"Very well."
She began walking again. They would soon be in town. Emily looked around. She looked at Jakob with a question on her mind. She asked it quickly enough.
"Do we stop by your clan first?"

"I think that would be best, then I can drop off the dart and let them know what happened." I tell Emily as we reach the town. "I can also grab you some things to borrow for the day as well before getting you set up in the building."

Emily nodded. She took a breath before she spoke.
"Alright then."
She gave a faint smile. She walked with him. When they got so far, she let him lead the way.
"I shall let you lead the rest of the way since you know where they are."
She gave another faint smile. She stopped in her tracks and waited for him. She was patient.

Jakob took the lead and lead Emily through the streets. It was not long before they reached a large mansion on the other side of the town that had an iron gate. "Here we are," he says pushing the gate open. "Most of the main Clan live in this mansion, then we have smaller homes in the back that some used to be guest houses." He tells her walking past the gates.

Emily blinked. She nodded. She hesitated for a moment or so. Then, she resumed following. She suddenly had a bad feeling. She could not quite shake it off. She did her best to ignore it as she continued to follow after him. She looked around a bit as she walked. She wondered what they were like.

They walked up to the large wooden door that had his clans crest carved in it. He had always thought it was a bad idea to have it so out in the open that this was a clan home. If the hunters ever found out about tue crests then it woud make it to easy for them to be found in places they where supposed to be safe.

Emily blinked. She saw the crests. That bad feeling got worse. She looked at Jakob. She took a deep breath. The female vampire waited for him to lead them inside. She was truly patient. She took another deep breath, keeping herself calm. She felt rather nervous and such for some reason. Emily closed her eyes for a brief moment.

"Relax, I know your in a new territory but you have nothing to fear. I would be dust right now if you had not showed up so if anything your going to be welcome and maybe even invited to stay here in the mansion." Jakob says wanting to reasure her as he pushed open the door and stepped inside.

Emily looked at him. She frowned a bit. She took a deep breath.
"I hope so."
She hoped that he was right. She continued to try and remain calm. She followed him inside. She looked around a bit. She ended up a bit curious as well as nervous and such. She wondered what his clan was truly like.

Dante was upstairs when he heard the front door open. He figured Jakob was back but when he heard a womans voice as well as Jakobs he closed the book he was reading and headed downstairs. He stopped for a moment not recognizing the vampieress with his clan member. "Jakob I was getting worried that you would not get home before sunup. Whos you friend?" He asks as he starts down the stairs.

Jakob was just about to say something else when Dante showed up. "This is Emily, I had a run in with some hunters and she stepped in and helped despite having no ties with the clan."

b1211292b295a499fca2cd29a4d197c9.jpg
Name: Dante Carson
Role: Clan Leader

Emily blinked. She took a quick step back in sought surprise. However, she quickly collected herself. She nodded as Jakob spoke.
"I am Emily."
She didn't say her last name. She looked at Jakob after telling Dante her name. She didn't recognize him as the clan leader, not yet anyway. Anyway, she started to sense daylight drawing nearer.