The Feud

"Yeah lately at least hes been fairly distant. I dont blame him though, hes pretty old and had spent a lot of time with Laura learning how to make sure the clan was taken care of. We both knew that there was a chance we could loose her but we where not ready for how fast it happened."Jakob says "I wanted you to know that its not you if you catch him in one of his bad moods."

Emily blinked. She frowned. She sighed and nodded.
"I see. Very well then."
She didn't say anything more on the subject. She looked around a bit.
"Are we almost there?"
She attempted to change the subject. She was also trying to distract him from that a bit.

"Yeah, in here." Jakob says pulling a door open reveling a room lined with several fridges. "Go ahead and find what you like. Not every fridge has bags but the ones that do are labled what kind of blood they hold." He tells her walking over and taking out a bag from one of the fridges.

Emily nodded. She looked through the selections. However, she was a bit undecided. She didn't really have a preference. She simply picked out a random human blood bag. She fed quickly enough. She looked at Jakob when she was done.

Jakob grabed one of the bags drinking it quickly to get it over with then tossed both bags in the can for garbage by the door. "Well we should get some sleep if you have had enough. Tomorrow we can figure out a long term place for you to stay." He says with a kind smile opening the door for her. She seemed a bit more relaxed but not compleatly and he wondered if it was jut becuse of being in a new place.

Emily had tossed her blood bag away. She looked at him. She nodded.
"Yes. I suppose we should get some sleep."
She didn't know if she would be able to though, at least not right away. She looked at Jakob and nodded again.
"Yes. We will need to do that tomorrow."
She mentally sighed a bit. She managed a faint smile for him.

Jakob smiled a little and started twords the stairs. "Well one good thing about meeting Dante is you can put off meeting the elders, you may not even need to meet them at all if Dante ives you permission to stay." He says knowing it could be nerve wracking meeting Clan elders.

Emily nodded.
"I hope you're right."
She followed him back up the stairs. When he headed for his room, she would head for hers. She was quiet for a time, a bit lost in thought. It could not really be helped though. After everything that had happened, she had quite a bit to think about before heading to sleep for the day.

"Me to kind of, the elders can get a bit over bearing. If I can get you out of meeting them ot would save you some headache." Jakob says with a bit of a chuckle. They head upstairs and he heads to his room. "Have a good rest Emily, hopefully we will be able to spend some time together tomorrow without having to fight the hunters."

Reactions: vampiremoonlight
Emily nodded.
"agreed."
She headed for her room. She gave him a faint smile.
"goodnight."
She headed into the room and started to shut the door. She was gentle about it. She looked at the bed and thought that it was nice. She headed for it and got some rest.

"Good night," Jakob says as Emily went into her room closing the door. Once it was closed he went into his own room and shut the door. Turning on the light he went over to his dresser and grabbed some pajamas and changed before tuning out his light and getting into bed and waiting for sleep to take him.

Emily lay in bed. She closed her eyes. She waited for slumber to take her away. She was quiet during this time. She didn't make a single sound at all. There was dead silence.

It took some time but eventually Jakob fell asleep. He woke early however becuse his mind was filled with thoughts of the hunters, the fight seemed to have shaken him more then he realized and he could not get back to sleep no matter how hard he tried.

Getting up he put a robe on and decided to go to the Archives and do some more research into his clans enemies. At this point the hunters seemed like more of a problem then the Voltaires ever where but he could not let his guard down. Both groups wanted to wipe out his family so he needed to know all he could to be able to protect his clan.

Emily was barely able to sleep. She tossed and turned throughout the day. Eventually, she just sat up in bed, wide awake. She sighed. She could not sleep. She soon gave up and got out of bed. She began to pace around the room. She didn't know what she could do, or should do. She felt rather helpless in this regard. She frowned. She continued to pace for a while. She was rather quiet as she thought about what happened. She hoped that Jakob and the others never found out who she was. She feared that, if they did, her life would get a lot worse. She left her clan for a reason. She had hoped to eventually cast aside and change the surname she carried, so that she could have a new and better life.

Jakob spent a couple hours reading some of the old books, it did not really help though since the books where so old. He found everything was pretty outdated so instead of reading the old books he decided it would benifit the clan to get the new information recorded.

After hunting down a blank book he sat down and started writing out the bit of information that he had learned. Including that the hunters darts where deadly to humans. He had a feeling that information was going to help his clan more then anything else he had learned.

Emily still couldn't sleep. She remembered where the blood was kept. And so, she decided to go down there and grab a bag. She sighed a bit. She was alone. She frowned. She still felt a bit uncomfortable around there but was very slowly getting used to her current surroundings. She tried to be quiet as she walked.

After writing down all he could Jakob set the book aside. Thats when he heard the soft sounds of someone else up walking around. Getting up he exited the room to see Emily was up, "couldnt sleep either?" He asks softly walking up behind her.

Emily blinked. She had caught a scent and spun around. She saw jakob and took a breath, relieved. She shook her head.
"No. i couldn't."
She frowned. She took a step toward him.

"Sorry I startled you, I had been in the Archives trying to study up on the clan enemies. I decided that at least for the hunters our informaton is to outdated to be of much use. The clan we are at war with though I dont know anything about them as I have been fortunate enough to not have been in any battles with them." Jakob says "so I started a new book on the hunters to record the new information we learned tonight."

Emily nodded.
"I see. Alright then."
She took a breath. She asked something. She was simply curious.
"Did you add the information i gave you? It was certainly important."
She paused to allow him to answer. She moved some hair out of her face. She twirled a strand in between her fingers for a moment or two.