The Fallen Angel

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris-- i swear my insides were mush. my heart was beating rapidly while my stomach did back flips. my cheek burned fire red and tingled a little. his smile was infectious. i couldnt help but smile back. i kept replaying his words in my head blushing deeper each time. i tore my eyes away from his and looked at the fire making it grow a bit bigger to keep Eric and Layla warm. i relaxed a bit using my power again. back home i never really could without getting in trouble. no one really approved of it or thought it was something to be proud of..."maybe they were right. maybe i am just to different..." i shook my head ignoring those thoughts and closed my eyes slowly letting the fire's warmth rub on my skin.

Blake-- I watch Iris play with the fire. I just-. She was-. I know I call her beautiful every second of every day. But she was. I Looked over at Layla and Eric and smiled. He was a lucky guy. He could curl up with her. I don't know if Iris would let me curl up with her. I wanted her. I wanted her to be in my arms and to hold her tight and protect her. I kissed to cheek one more time and gave her a hug. Surprisingly I felt her arms around me, hugging me back. I softly whispered in her ear "Everything is going to be alright. I promise". And I hugged her tighter. And she hugged me tight as well. I could help, but smile in comeplete happiness. Holding her was amazing. And i never wanted to let her go.

Iris-- i felt my cheeks burn more then they were before but i tucked my face in the crook of his neck feeling as though thats were it belonged. i felt my eyes ping a little from tears forming but i ignored them and enjoyed being held by someone in a long time. i closed my eyes tightly letting a tear slip out unintentionally. i wanted this to last. before he knew what i could do. my full abilities. the reason why no one would even get close to me. why i was a freak and the forbidden unwanted child. the knowledge or thought of him being scared or wanting to not be near me again was to painful to bear. i felt more tears escape knowing he would be terrified seeing me as a monster. "just relax and enjoy every second of this." i told myself. i calmed down a bit and relaxed loving the warmth his body gave me. no fire would ever compare to his warmth.

Blake-- Last night I held Iris in my arms and held her tight till we both fell asleep. In the morning i heard a loud moan. It sounded like Layla. Soon Iris shot up out of bed and ran towards her. And Eric also shot up and looks down at her. I walked over and saw that her eyes where open and forming with tears. "It- It hurts" She mumbled. And Iris was already starting he help her. Eric held her hand tightly. Those two, i have to admit, were cute together. Iris asked and almost cried along with yelled at Layla to tell her what had happened. Layla had told us the story about he flying to the city where the humans live and she saw and watched a deer had died. "What the fuck? sensitive much?" I thought. She said that she thinks and probably knows that they saw her wings and shot her. After then she had lost a lot of blood and the last thing remember was she ended up crashing in the front of the barn. Everyone was quiet and i could just imagine what Eric and Iris are thinking right now. Maybe that they both wanna kill those mother fuckers. Because I sure as hell do. No one messes with one of my friends. Even if I dont know her all that well she is still a cool girl. And i'm gonna say soon, all of us are going to try and sneek out one night and hunt all them fuckers down and kill them slowly. I mean we are all banished. We can technically do whatever we want. And i want to, again, Kill these motherfuckers.

Layla-- I woke up wiith shooting pain in my arm. And it was like a cold rush of pain and it just hurt. Words couldn't describe how it felt. Iris was soon next to me with wide eyes asking and pleading if i was okay. I nodded and said I was alright. And it was funny. When they bullet first entered my sholder I felt no pain. But now, Hell yeah, the bullet was still in there. Iris had asked me what had happened, and i told them all. Afterwards it was all dead quiet. I slowly sat up and asked all of them if there was a pair of sisscors or a knife or twizers any where so i could get the bullet out. Iris and all of them just looked at me like i was crazy. I sighed "I can heal fast, But if i get the bullet out it will take less then three days. If i leave it in it might take a week. Now. I don't know you guys, but I want to get this little shit head out of my damn shoulder. Now please. If any of you love me. Get me something to pull these fucker out!" I said. they all stared at me for like a minute. But then they started to look everyone. I laid back down and closed my eyes. This was going to be painful. Very painful.

Iris-- all night i was starting to feel better but now all that good fluffy happy feeling went out the window. i ran up the stairs and started throwing open drawers and chests anything i could get my hands on. i knew how to treat this small wound but i know it was bound to hurt like a bitch on her period. i found some tweezers and got some cleaning solution in a first aid kit along with plenty of gauze and bandages. i ran down the stairs trying not to trip as my long blonde hair got in my eyes making the steps harder to see. i ran over to her and started getting to work. i put some hydrogen peroxide on the cut cleaning it, hearing her scream in pain made me flinch bad. i shifted the tweezers in the small hole in her shoulder finally finding it and pulled it out throwing it on a desk. i put a bandage quickly on top of the wound to stop further bleeding and put gauze around it to keep it in place. "you doing okay Layla..?"
Eric-- damn that girl works fast. how the hell did she even know what to do in the first place? if i was in her position i would have no damn clue. which made me realize maybe she wasnt just some quiet girl. she must have done something to get banished. i was banished for showing myself when someone was lonely. rule number one, never show your true form. yeah i broke it countless times...i wonder what she did to get kicked out....

Layla-- HOLY MOTHER OF ALL MOTHERS. I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO STING BUT NOT THAT BAD. I scrreamed out in pain and tried to hard to hold back the tears. This fucker had to come out though. Or else it would take longer for it to heal. When she finish I so badly wanted to cry. But i couldn't. I didn;t want anyone to see me cry. I hated it so much. I feel so weak when i cry. I always feel as helpless and weak as i did that night. Then a weeks Later after that night i found out i was being banished because i wasn't good enough and all the boys saw me as a toy they could play with. And surely enough that horrible night i met Iris there. and now she is my best friend :D I just hope that the boys wouldn't find out. And i hope the boys wont use me as a toy. like most guys did back at home..

Blake-- Eric and watched in awe as Iris quickly got the bullet out of Layla's shoulder. Layla cried out and screamed in so much pain that i thought that Eric might jump up and kill Iris for hurting his girl. But he had stayed still and cringed at Layla's screams. It was sad. In a way I slightly smiled. It reminded me of the people screaming when i pulled pranks all the time. Thats how i managed to get myself into this mess. I played to many pranks and caused why to many storms. But it was worth it. If i didn't I would have never met Iris. And im happy i met her. I felt like she and I were meant to be. But I don't know how she feels about me though. I just hope Iris won't think of me as a jerk or ass when or if she ever finds out. I don't want her to leave. She is basicaly all i have left in the world.

Iris-- i watched my best friend in pain knowing all over again i failed. tears brimmed my eyes remembering everything of my old life. i couldnt handle it anymore. i quickly stood up and ran outside tears pouring down my face as i kept running. i knew it was unsafe to fly with me being blind partially by my tears and the damn hunter's. i kept running until my legs gave out under me making me crawl into a ball hugging myself as i cried as loud as my lungs could be. the tears just didnt stop pouring. my body shook violently as my sobs just increased gradually. faces of the people kept flooding my head making the tears more vicious and painful. i didnt know i could hurt this bad until now. i felt so alone and so weak but i didnt care. i deserved this pain. i deserved everything bad that came my way. my punishment for my crimes.
Eric-- i watched Iris cry as she watched Layla in pain. soon she darted out the room and outside not bothering to tell anyone where she was going. i wanted to see if she was okay but i had to stay with Layla. i felt her pain and knew she needed me bad. i laid next to her pulling her softly to my chest making sure to not come in contact with her wound. i felt her relax a bit against me as i rubbed her back and arms in small circles. as long as she was relaxed and calm the pain would leave soon.

Layla-- I needed to get up. I had to go after Iris. But the Pain was to strong for me to get up. I wanted to cry at that moment. My best friend needed me and i couldn't. I yelled at blake when i saw that he just watched the door "DON'T JUST STAND THERE GO FUCKING FIND HER!!!!". Eric had stayed by me and held me tight. I relaxed in his arms and felt safe with him. Like everything was going to be okay. I sat up whincing at the pain but slowly I kissed Eric's cheek. Then i slowly laid back down. I closed my eyes and thought of Iris. I really wanted to be next to her holding her tightly. She has been through so much. I hate that im not there right now. But Hopefully. Blake will bring her back and she will be safe.

Blake-- When Layla yelled at me to go after her I instantly took off running. Soon i found my girl laying on the ground sobbing. I fell next to her and picked her up and held her tight. "Shhhh" I said gently. "Its alright. Its alright. Layla is okay. Its going to be alright" I said as comforting as possible. I looked down at her and she had clung onto me. I held her close. I held her the whole time. I was never leaving her. Not ever.

Iris- the pain was to great. the guilt eating me away. i couldnt stand myself. i chocked out the words to him i regretted. "I-I k-killed people..." i sobbed harder thinking of everyone of those patients faces in the hospitals that i helped cross over from the pain and suffering they were in the hospital beds. the young and old faces of the weakened. the ones i helped kill. i was a horrible person. i just couldnt stand seeing them in so much pain. i couldnt take it. now i felt the guilt suffocate me and the pain crush me. i felt the weight of the world on my chest making it hard to see. i knew Blake was going to leav me after knowing i was a cold blooded murderer. how could he stand to be around me anymore? at least i made worth of it while it lasted. his love and affection. god knows when someone will show it to me again...
Eric-- i sure hope Iris was alright. i slid out from Layla's grasp to get her some pain killers. feeling her pain made me feel bad. i smiled at her telling her i would be a moment. i came back with some pain killers and helped her take some while i held her. whoever hurt my beautiful angel was going to need a face transplant if they were lucky. no one hurts her. period.

Blake-- I was stunned by what Iris had said. But i continued to hold her close. "You might have killed them." I said gently. "But you helped them escaped the pain" I told her. She looked up at me like I was crazy. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I'm never leaving you" I whispered. And held her close.

Layla-- Eric had brought me some pain killers. And i was greatful. I looked up at him. He soon came back to me and we cuddled close. I never thought that this was the true meaning of cuddling. When ever guys "cuddled with me" they would always touch me and just. I hated it. But this. This was something more. I never knew it was possible to feel this much... Love? for a guy. I started to getting sleepy. But i had to stay wake to make sure Iris came back okay. I never should have let her take out the bullet. I should have just done it myself. I baried my face in Erics chest and sofly cried. I didn't want him to see me cry. So i hid in his chest. Its all my fault she is out there crying. I thought I needed to be out there. But i couldn't. I was stuck. In bed. Only with hope that she is alright.

Iris-- did i just hear him right? i was a cold blooded murderer. how could he not be appalled and sickened by me? i was in to much mental pain to care so i let him hold me until my crying ceased and my eyes were red and puffy. i laid my cheek on his shoulder to exhausted to do anything. my eye lids were being pulled by ten thousand pounds it seemed to just keep them open. i decided to just let my sleep over power me, so i shut my eyes slowly starting to fall asleep. i knew what was waiting for me as i were to dream. the screams and pleads of those who i killed, begging for death itself. there faces weak, and drilling into my very soul. i couldnt just leave well enough alone...
Eric-- i felt her tears through my shirt and i pulled her closer with the blanket wrapped around her. i whispered sweet nothings in her ear rubbing her back trying to calm her down. she was stronger then i could ever be. i knew that. but now she needed someone's support. and i would gladly be there for her tears and all. as long as it made her smile and laugh and be happy.

Blake-- I watched he slowly fall asleep. I smiled at her sleeping face and kissed her cheek. I picked her up and carried her back to the Barn. When I got there I saw that Eric was the the only one awake. I smiled again. "I guess both our girls fell asleep" I whisperd to him. He smiled back and nodded. I put Iris in the other bed and we let the two sleep. While they slept Me and Eric had a job. To go find the Fuckers who Shot Layla. We wrote a note and then soon left. I was going to kill the bastards. though. I think Eric will have more of the pleasure in killing them for sure. We spent about an hour flying. Then we soon saw the hunters. We smirked and flew down towards them. "Hey there" I said. And they men grabbed their guns "They are just like that one girl we saw" One of them said. Eric got Pissed right then and there. "Uh oh. You just unleash to mightly pissed off angels. Prepare to die mother fuckers." I said. Then me and Eric Lunged at them.

Eric-- i dont remember nearly anything. i remember tackling both guys and breaking the guns then blacking out from anger, then snapping back to punching one of the guys in the face until all i saw was blood. when i saw his life force drain, i stopped punching. i stood up with shaky legs not used to hurting people like that. i looked at Blake to not see him but i heard human gurgling screams not to far away. i winced hearing it and looked at my hands they were bruised already and covered in blood. i flew to the nearest water source washing off my hands. i saw the blood be carried down the stream remembering his face disoriented. have i really become a monster?

Layla-- I when I heard the cry of a mans scream I jumped awake. What the hell?! I thought. I looked around and didnt see Eric or blake anywhere. All i saw was that Iris was fast asleep. I had to go find out what was happening. Slowly I got out of bed and stummbled towards the door. I stretched out my wings and took off. Soon In about 45 minutes i found a stream and saw someone by it. And they had wings. I Flew down A bit wobbely and soon landed about five feet away from the person. It was Eric. I sighed. "Eric. where- where is blake. and What- what happened? Why did you- Guys leave." I said through the shooting pain. Eric looked at me with big eyes. I looks down at my wounded and saw that it had opened up. Shit. I thought. I saw that Eric was scared and something was and had shook him up. "Eric. Whats wrong" I asked. Soon Blake walk through the woods and saw that i was there. And Eric didn't look to good.

Blake-- I finish the guy who i took far away into the woods. Soon after i was finish i decided to go look for Eric. That guy. Wow. The beast really was unleashed. When i got to the stream Layla was there. I was covered in blood. And i saw the Layla Shoulder was also bleeding heavly, But Eric. He didn't look to good. I walked over to him and had him sit down. I also had Layla Sit down too. We needed to get her back. But first, "Eric. Are you alright?" I said. And he shook he head no. I felt bad. I don't think he actually Enjoyed the kill more then he thought he would. We stayed there a about fifteen more minutes. But soon Layla looked as if she was about to pass out. And i realized. There was Blood coverering her entire arm and part of her shirt along with the ground. Shit. This was not good.

Eric-- i saw the blood and kept seeing glances of his face under my hands. i winced a little and softly picked up Layla and quickly flew to the barn under 10 minutes. i was one of the fastest flyers where i was. i knew Blake would take a long while so i took this time to make sure Layla was properly cared for. i gently took the shirt off not looking anywhere other then her face and her arm with worry. i knew no other choice but to stitch up her wound. i knew a little of this but i knew if i woke up Iris she would surely have everyone's head. but it was either life or death. i shook Iris awake to only have her about to shout at me and saw all the blood and shut up. she ran over and stitched up the wound like a pro. concentration was flowing through her face. i was impressed. who knew she would be so helpful?
Iris-- damn idiots. all of them are idiots. if they werent goofing around like that she wouldnt be hurt. i suppressed a growl and the urge to rip out his guts for the time being. i wrapped up her wound more tighter knowing it was not going anywhere even in her sleep. i gave her a long strong lecture about being careless as she was. i saw her eyes look down embarrassed and i quickly hugged her tightly. "please dont get yourself killed, Layla...i need you." i felt her arm wrap around me while she winced and i felt bad. but at least she knew not to start flying away when her life was on the line. after Blake decided to come back to the house i locked all the doors and windows keeping the key. "no one is leaving the barn anymore without someone else. Layla nearly got killed more then once because we are all being stupid. no more being reckless. people WILL kill us. is everyone clear with the rule?" i heard every mutter a yes and i nodded. i was not going to have more people killed on my behalf. not anymore.

Layla-- Well shit. Iris was not happy. I had to listen to her yelled at me for how stupid and carelss i was being. But even if i was hurt. I don't want my friends to be in trouble. I had to go and see what happened. And now. We were on lock down. And now I feel bad because the guys, they just almost went crazy. I layed back down and stared at the celing. Soon I feel asleep. I was so tired.

Blake-- And my beautiful angel has now become our prison guard. She is still cute as a button though. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. "alright my angel. We understand." i told her. And she smiled. God that smile. Its made me melt. I looked over and saw that Eric was next to Layla and he was holding her hand while She slept. I wonder if Iris would let me hold her hand. I slowly made my hand intertwine with her's and Both of us smiled. And I think she even blushed. I hoped and think soon I could even kiss her soon. But not yet. I'll wait for her. And I'll wait till she is ready. But i was just glad I still got to kiss her cheek and forehead. And I did just that. I kissed her head and let her go back to her sleep.

Iris-- i woke up laying in Blake's arms with him breathing on my neck softly. i smiled as my hair tickled a little from his breath. i stayed still not wanting him to wake up. he looked so peaceful sleeping. i didnt want to ruin it. i closed my eyes listening to his heart beat slow and steady along with his breathing. who knew something so small and un noticed could be the most beautiful and wonderful sounds. others were probably used to it but i dont think i ever will be. i dont think i exactly wanted to become used to those sounds.
Eric-- i woke up when the lights streamed in through the windows and hit my face. i shifted so the light wouldnt wake up Layla either. i pulled the blanket that was falling off her body holding her closer. i rubbed her back and kissed her temple hoping she wouldnt wake up for a while longer. she needed her sleep desperately. i brushed her hair off her beautiful face tucking it behind her ear. i stayed up until she woke up just looking at her sleeping face memorizing every last detail i could taking in everything i possibly could.

Blake-- I knew that she had woken up but i didn't want to move. I loved cuddling with her. I'm glad she finally gave him and we me and Iris slept soundly as i held her. She was perfect. And i hoped i never lose her.

Layla--I felt a kiss on my head and smiled. I wanted to see his face but honestly i was to tired to wake up. Or even to open my eyes. So, I just continued to sleep. Plus, I'm sure thats what everyone wants me to do. To sleep. I giggled to myself. and soon fell fast asleep.

Iris-- i finally decided to get my butt up when the sun was higher and sat up and stretched like cat almost. i walked to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for everyone. i let the waffles cook in the oven while i explored the barn more. i walked up the stairs to find two different bathrooms, one master bedroom, with a walk in master bathroom. i walked a little farther and found a little library i knew i would spend most days inside. i sat on the bed feeling how soft and bouncy it was. i smiled and kept bouncing on it slightly. i unfolded my wings and smiled feeling my wings stretch after continuous days of having them folded.

Layla-- It was about ten-thirty ish when decided I wanted to wake up. I sat up, Slowly and painfully and saw that Iris had been gone. I looked around and saw that a door was open. I decided that i wanted to go see what she was up to. It was no fun being in bed all day. I slowly got up and stummbled as i walked up the damn stairs. I walked into the opened door and found that She was reading. I smiled. She loved her books. I walked over to her and sat down. When she looked up and saw that it was me. Oh i could tell she wasn't happy.

Blake-- I woke up to the smell of sweet waffles cooking. And i also saw that my girl was no longer next to me. My heart saddened a little bit. I wanted her to be the first thing i saw when i woke up. I got up and walked into the kitchen. No Iris. When i walked out i saw that Layla was gone too. Now i was freaking out. Where had they gone. Soon i had found out. I heard Iris Almost yelling at Layla. Uh oh. what was going on now. I thought. I walked up the stair and into what appeard to be a room. I saw layla laying down on the bed trying to not care. and Iris Yelling at her for getting out of bed. I walked over to Iris and kissed her cheek. "Iris, its alright. She is fine. If she tries doing anything else other then walking around then she will be in trouble. But there cant be any harm in her trying to walk around. Right?" Iris looked up at me and gave me an uneasy look. Damn. She looked Beautiful even when she is angry. Damn I love her so.

Status
Not open for further replies.