The Fallen Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris-- if that boy thought he was about to tell me what to do he had another thing comin his way. but he did calm me down a bit. i nodded slowly and sighed. i walked back out and to the kitchen putting the waffles on plates for everyone. Eric was still snoring away like a bear. i rolled my eyes at him and sat on the bed i was previously sleeping on. i lighted the fire a bit to keep the room warm and away from the morning's cold frigid air. i smiled a little and continued to eat in somewhat silence.

Blake-- I managed to calm Iris down a bit and she walked out of the room. "You know, You're a huge pain sometimes." I told Layla after Iris left to the kitchen. "yeah, I know. But as much as I do a lot of crazy ass shit, Iris and I are very close. And she is my best friend. Even if we get pissed as hell at each other we love each other like family." She replied. I sat down next to her and asked "How did you too meet anyways?". Something must have upset her because when I said that, It was like something in her just collapsed. She got up and talked towards the stairs. "here" I said and helped her down. We both got breakfast and i sat next to Iris and while Layla sat next to sleepy Eric. Which who was STILL asleep. I swear. That boy was lazy as can be.

Layla-- When Blake asked me where me and Iris met. Everything stopped and i had a flash back to that night. I Got up fast and Blake helped me down the stairs. I got some Breakfast and sat down next to where Eric slept. God. He was so handsome. I kissed him on the forehead and then he opened his eyes. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I said. He kissed my cheek and i smiled. "Its alright. I needed to wake up anyways." He replied. I smiled at him and i shared my waffles with him. I love his smile. It just warms my heart. I think, i was falling in love.

Iris-- i saw the tension between both Blake and Layla and glanced at Blake with a confused face. something happened and i intend to find out just what. i grabbed everyone's plates when everyone was finished and started washing dishes humming softly to myself. i felt warm arms wrap around my waist from behind softly when i got done with dishes and smiled knowing who it was. i leaned against Blake's chest smiling and saw his face smiling like an idiot. i giggled a little and kissed his cheek and walked back to the room with everyone and started making the beds. i cleaned when i tried to get my mind off things. and this please needed some cleaning.
Eric-- i spent the day with Layla in my arms making my smile bigger with every hour. she was so beautiful. we talked about random things, always talking about something and making jokes. i was glad i was making her smile while she was still healing. i know how depressing people can get when their bed ridden. i told her everything about my past and who i was and she nodded. i didnt ask her about her's because i wanted her to trust me enough to tell me on her own time. mine was nothing significant or horrible and i trusted her. i just hope she trusted me as well

Layla-- Eric had told me all about his past. It actually wasn't bad. I felt terrible though. I wanted to tel him about me. But I feel like if i do... He'll leave me... And I don't want that. He is the first guy to actually love me for me. And i don't want to lose that. I look up at him and kissed his chin. He looked down at me and smiled. I blushed a little. So gorgeous!!!

Blake-- I swept into the kitchen without anyone noticing and wrapped my arms around Iris's waste. She smiled and i kissed her head. "hey beautiful" I said. She giggle and kissed my cheek. And let me tell you this. When she kissed my cheek it was like the entire world stoped for a minute. She walked out of the kitchen and I followed behind. When i walked out Iris was heading in one direction and Layla and Eric were on the bed cuddling. Lucky ass bastard. I thought. and went back upstairs.

Iris- once i finished cleaning the beds and the whole down stairs room i walked up the stairs slowly not wanting to startle Blake. i knew he was upstairs and i was unsure if he wanted to be alone. i walked to each room, organizing and shifting through everything looking at everything. when i was done cleaning the rest of the rooms still not seeing blake i wondered towards the library hearing a voice. i put my ear to the door hearing Blake reading out loud. i smiled a bit and went to another room to leave him to read.
Eric- her blush looked like little rose petals. they were so beautiful...everything about her was so breath taking. i couldnt help but smile at her. i could see she was wanting to say something but couldnt find the words to say them. "whatever your wanting to say, you can say it. i promise i wont be scared away." i could see fear in her eyes before so i figured she was terrified of what she was going to say or what would happen if she did. i know whatever she had to say i wouldnt be scared away...that is unless she maliciously murdered babies for the fun of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.