The facility.

Alice continued to run down the steps. How was she suppose to find Ai. The boss could have taken her anywhere. Maybe if she at least saw his she could read his mind or make him tell her, something like that, she thought. She was getting tired; there were quite a few steps.

Ai silently hummed "Ring around the roise", rocking back and forth. She had a feeling of dread, like something bad was going to happen to her or someone else-- but she'd always pull it off with a fake smile, that looked and seemed to be real.

Alice began to slow down a bit. She was tired out. "There are so many steps." She yelled out with anger. "Why did they have to put so many steps in this place. Can I just take an elevator or something." She pushed a door open; walking through the hallway.

She crawled over to the door, and started banging on it, with her monsterous strength. "Let me out..!" She yelled, trembling a bit. The boss came and kicked the door. "No, you animal! You're going to stay right there, in that room, by yourself!"

Alice noticed an elevator. "There." She said but when she got to it noticed it needed some card to open it. "Great. Now I have to wait for someone to come by with a card." She said. She stood around for a moment; finally a worker appeared. He began to question Alice but she just used her abilities to have him had over the key card he had. She used it then got into the elevator; pressing the first floor button then letting it go down the floors.

Ai continued to bang violently on the door, as it got louder and louder each time.

The elevator stopped, opened it's doors and Alice walked out. She could hear a faint noise coming from somewhere in the building. "Is that Ai." She again spoke to herself. She followed the sounds, turning ever which way to find the door that it was coming from.

"Shut the hell up..!" The boss yelled, kicking the door again. "Don't make me come in there, now..!"

Alice finally came to a hallway that the boss was standing in. She walked up to him, "Let her out." Alice demanded'; like he was going to listen to her but that was just the way her one personality was.

The boss turned to her, crossing his arms. "You really thing that'll make me let her out? I'm so scared." He mocked. "Now get back in your room. Or you'll end up like this thing." The boss warned, pointing at the door.

Alice just stuck out her tongue. "Alright, put me in that room." Alice said, trying to get in with Ai. She didn't care if she was stuck she just wanted to be with her.

"No, for fucks sakes, I'm not putting you in that room. I'll yell it in your ear if I have to." The boss dared, tapping his feet and waiting for a yes or no.

Around the corner he came his hands in his pocket mellow as usual, Isiah Manderlin or as some call him Rinny. He noticed the supposed " Boss " and smirked looking at the girl also and then at the room. Pointing to it " So who is in the dungeon now? " The boss looked a bit shocked at how Isiah wasn't in his chains, Isiah's head snapping to one side and then returning " FUCK! " then snapping to one said again returning to a calm demeanor. His face blank of emotion as always, His hands slid back into his pockets.

Alice glared with angry at the boss until someone else showed up, "It's none of your business who's in there." She said to him. Then lifted her foot, stomping it down onto the bosses foot. "You want to yell at me, yell at me for this." She then pulled up her foot and started to bang at the door with the bottom of her shoe like she did sometime before. "Ai!"

Reactions: 『99miles』
Ai's fist suddenly came flying through the door. "I said...let me out." Ai whispered, in an evil-like voice. The boss yelped, and was suprised by Ai's super strength. "Ugh..! Just die already!" He yelled, kicking Ai's fist multiple times. Ai screamed and cried, attempting to pull her fist away,

Alice kicked the boss. "See how it feels." she said. She kicked him again then tried to push him to the side to get him away from the door. "You could help, you know." Alice said to Isiah.

" Why should i help? you yelled at me " He said looking at the boss who was still apparently fighting with the two girls which by now i guess could of killed him

"Huh." Alice thought about it, "Oh yeah! I did yell at you. Sorry. I tend to do that at people." She said with a smile. Then tried to pull the door open using the door handle.

Reactions: 『99miles』
Ai screamed even louder, finally pulling her fist away. She huddled up against the corner, as her fist started to turn dark red, and soon black and blue. She sniffled.