The Experimental Nation [Sign-ups closed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFICIAL GM ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to a lack of inspiration, drive and an upcoming family vacation, this roleplay is in temporary hiatus. If I return in about two weeks, I will run an activity check amongst players and I might resurrect it depending on player response.

Still want to play this plot :)
Probably will have to refresh my memory on the story but that won't be a problem.

Reactions: AAB
Red Six, checking in.

All right then. The people who have not reported back will have their characters NPC'd by me. Tomorrow is post time and moving this along time! Depending on my inspiration, I might even move this along today. Stay strong and loyal!

Sorry for the slight delay, but the post is here! For those who did not get any positions, they will be ordered to gather some firewood around the place. @Thomas McTavish, please do not have your character start hunting yet as I am trying to figure out something for the hunting team. If anyone has any nominations for a hunter / gatherer team, or would like to volunterr, they can do so here. There will be some information up about the island tomorrow, which will have hints of the eventual plot.

@Lstorm
No problem. Glad to see this is back up and running.

I feel like it would be interesting to send Eliade out with the hunting party. She could prove useful to trap animals and stuff because of her ability. plus it gives her something to do, aside from be ignored by a lot of people due to her feeling insignificant XD

If you still need another hunter/gatherer then you can use Lilith. She has to keep awake somehow so keeping her busy should help her.

I currently have limited interwebs access, but i'll try to get a post up in the next week

I have a small suggestion as to how to take care of HecateProxy's character. I'm thinking maybe Alta wanders off to investigate a strange sound only to find a rather vicious, predatory animal had made it. From there I'm thinking she panics and either overdoes it with her powers in an attempt to kill it, frying herself, or freezes to the spot in fear just long enough for it to attack and rip her apart.

It seems that regardless of my intentions to continue, I must close this roleplay down, because of regardless what I try, I always end up coming dry for inspiration to do the next post. Though I wanted to see this one finish, it seems that my own lack of inspiration as well as a difficulty to formulate posts for it is preventing to me to do so. As it stands, I am sad to announce that The Experimental Nation will be closed down tomorrow. It has been a tough decision, but you, as players, deserve better. Eventually, I might revive the concept, because it has been a fun ride, but I must admit that at the moment, I can not continue leading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.